Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2003, 10:53 PM   #16  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Reason to stay OP is that when I go on holiday in July I will be seeng friends I haven't seen in a year and I want to be slimmer than when they last saw me- shallow yes, but I want them to think WOW! she looks great!

I also want to go to the pool in the hotel with everyone without feeling self conscious

Last edited by mauvaisroux; 03-28-2003 at 09:57 PM.
Old 03-27-2003, 11:37 PM   #17  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Mauvais & Miss Chris :

Re: Okay. enough about your sex life already

That's my kind of sex life, but only if you tickle him too when you pin him down. You can get them to do all sorts of things in the hopes that you will stop the tickling.
Old 03-28-2003, 02:28 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

My reasons for staying OP...
1.) When I was pregnant, I learned that I am a gestational diabetic-diabetic when you are pregnant. Along with more weight gain in the expectant mother, it increases your risk of diabetes full time, and makes you have larger babies...(10lb4oz/23 inches long and 9lb4oz taken a month early to be exact!) When my daughter was only a few months old, I lost my aunt to diabetes. (This is my mother's YOUNGER sister-she was only in her 40's.) I decided that I needed to keep my weight under control for the rest of my life...and avoid refined sugary foods at any cost. I got fit and lost all of the weight from my daughter...and I am now on the journey down again after baby #2! Fitness has become a way of life for me-a lifestyle, not a "diet."
2.) I find that when I stay on plan diet-wise, that I have much less stomach upset and hardly any "Immodium AD moments."
3.) I feel so good after exercising. I am so used to doing it, that I feel sluggish and sleepy if I DON"T work out.
4.) I have taken up bellydancing...and want to keep looking better in those ab revealing costumes!
5.) My stepfather is a health food nut and a bodybuilder...I know if I slack off, I have someone there to "answer to."
6.) My 10th year class reunion is coming up later this year...and I really want to look better than all of the people I went to school with that I didn't like!
7.) I long for all of the flirting that I used to get before I got fat. There is nothing that can cheer a woman up more than having a stranger flirt with you in the grocery store or laundromat. You hold your head up high the rest of the day.
8.) I would like to get back down to a C-cup in bras...which I usually am at normal weight. I was a DD after each child, and am now between a D and a DD...(it will be nice to actually be able to once again buy a bra in a color different than white, beige, or black. I don't know where Anna Nicole Smith buys hers... )
Aphil
Old 03-28-2003, 09:04 PM   #19  
Cat Lover

Aphil you must have a body shape similar to mine!!! I am 151 now, but started at 170. I am much bigger on top than bottom and so I understood when you said you were a DD. Big boobs are such a pain because they make you look fatter than you are!!!

Your OP reasons were so much like mine!

I like to not have my gut pushing into my pants.

I love the feeling of loose pants.

I like to feel my ribs and pelvic bones.

I like being sober!

I love working out!

I love knowing I can run 3.5 miles!!!!

I love my new swim suit that is a size 8 and just a little too small thus reminding me that I should not "rest on my laurels" and should further my exercise, muscle building, weight loss agenda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all are fun!!!!!!

Sandi

170/151.5/120

I have plateaued significantly!!!
Old 03-28-2003, 09:09 PM   #20  

I am hourglass shape...big boobs, big butt...smaller waist. I try to wear more form fitting tops, because if I wear big t-shirts it makes me look heavier, because you can't see my waist and it looks like I am as big through the middle as I am up top and in my bottom!
Aphil
Old 03-28-2003, 10:14 PM   #21  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I'm with you Aphil! I want to look amazing in my belly dance costume too and I want my arms to be toned.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:53 PM   #22  
a brave new me...

Wink Breasts...

I CANNOT wait to get out of these friggen DD bras. I've lost a few inches around the chest and bust... but its been proportionate. Went from 40DD to 38DD.
Old 03-29-2003, 05:07 PM   #23  

Height: 5'-2"

Well I can't wait to get out of these B cups and back into my old 32AA's. (nothing like wearing a training bra all through high school and college!)
Old 03-29-2003, 07:55 PM   #24  

Sojourner-
when you get to goal, maybe you will be like a 34 or 36D and look like a Playboy pinup... Don't worry, they will go down a size or so!
Aphil
Old 03-29-2003, 08:32 PM   #25  

Like Mauvais, I am going to be seeing people this summer for the first time in 2 years and I want to look great! The last time I saw them I weighed 30 lbs more than now and I don't want to jeopardize feeling good about myself this summer for a few extra treats and slacking off etc etc NOW.

I hear you about the big boobs too! I would love to be back in 34A or B, as in my teens and early 20s - the smaller the better on my body! Anything more than that and I look frighteningly big (& I have the photos to prove it, one taken last summer by youngest DD from that attractive from-below angle!! eek!! )

Lidian
Old 03-30-2003, 07:26 AM   #26  

Height: 5'-2"

Well, here's a reason...
I just saw myself naked. Oh gawd.

The other day I fastened a full-length mirror to the inside of the door of the attic bathroom. The door stands open into the hall, so it's perfect for checking out my "outfit of the day" in the hall. What I neglected to notice is that when I'm in the bath with the door shut, the mirror is RIGHT THERE!!

I have NEVER seen anything so ugly in my LIFE!! I had no idea how fat I'd gotten!! Yeesh. This is disgusting... must stay OP.

I immediately dug out an exercise tape and did a quick 15 minute aerobic routine.
Old 04-04-2003, 07:50 PM   #27  
Buggin' with Pugs

My reason for staying OP....

BBQ....the 5th horse of the apocolypse. For all the nasty details you can see my journal...but beware its 'crappy'.

Thanks to that episode, I don't see going OffPlan happening again for a while.
Closed Thread