Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #1  
wow so cool

S/C/G: 222/170/140

Height: 5'4

Default hello again!

wOW I can't believe it's been about two years since I was last here, which means two years since I started slipping back into old, bad habits.

HI I am doppio btw, a super fancy 24 year old transman. I like running & tea. Nice to meet you all!

But yeah, I finally weighed myself for the first time since my last update here, and it looks like I managed to stay riiigght about where I'd left off, despite the really insanely poor eating habits and a complete lack of exercise after a double mastectomy back in April kfdsjgk

I've reevaluated just how low I want my weight to get, tho, and the motivations behind it. Rather than aim for a crazy 100lbs drop, I'm focusing more on just being healthier. While I am definitely still p excited to shed the fat, that's not all there is to it anymore. This time off has done some good for me mentally, and I hope it's enough to keep me going.

SO YES HELLO I am back here & back on track to good health
doppio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #2  

hello and welcome back!
Its really awesome that youve been able to maintain your weight - it sounds like you have been through alot over the past two years!
You have a great journey to continue on.......a healthy, happier you!
lady hawke is offline   Reply With Quote