Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2003, 01:30 AM   #31  
it's always something

Nigella Lawson!
Old 02-28-2003, 02:33 AM   #32  
Searching

This is a funny topic. The last time I lost weight it was because of something snotty my mom said. This was 1995 and Anna Nicole Smith wasn't fat yet and one of my girlfriends had said how much I looked like her. And my mom said something like,"You wish or In your dreams" So it was her pic I put on my dresser for motivation. Now I think she weighs more than I do!!!!!

I would like to be as toned as Angelina Jolie in Tombraider, but without plastic surgery I will always have loose skin around the middle and these huge flaming stretch marks.

Nigella! LOL! If I cooked like her I would weigh 3 million pounds. How does she stay so gorgeous?

Ruth that Mama Cass thing is pretty funny too. LOL!
Miss Chris
Old 03-05-2003, 03:11 PM   #33  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Ruthie !! haaaaaaaaaaaaa

I personally would like to look like Elvis, the later years
or Shelly Winters, the later years.

Have you all seen Aretha Franklin lately OMG !!!!!! that poor woman has gone thru some major Ups and downs. I saw her on a PBS special the other day and almost didn't recognize her. I do NOT want to look like her.

Okay I'm done being silly........
Old 03-05-2003, 08:19 PM   #34  
Queen of China

just saw "Chicago" and I wanna look like:
Cathryn Zeta Jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2003, 08:19 PM   #35  
wsw

hmm-- i guess, gloria estefan.
Old 03-09-2003, 09:09 PM   #36  
Cat Lover

Miss Chris, probably Anna Nicole Smith should put your picture up for inspiration!!!

Isn't it funny how things change.

Sandi
Old 03-10-2003, 06:23 AM   #37  
Searching

Cool Anna Nicole

She (Anna Nicole) should do something besides be fat and gross on TV. OMG she eats right out of the bag and I don't think she tastes anything.

Then I thought maybe I have been too rough on Anna. She has opened the doors in the plus size modeling world. In a much less healthy way than Emme, but she still has her place. Then I started surfing the web.

Men are gross. What is grosser is the men who like fat women web sites dedicated to her!!!!!!

Miss Chris
Old 03-10-2003, 07:49 AM   #38  

Height: 5'-2"

See girls... that's what I mean about the importance of measuring your circumference. (sp?) She's taking up a **** of a lot of air space. I think that's my back. I haven't looked at it, but I can feel those folds. Those are my arms, too. Maybe if I dyed my hair blond and put on some make-up I'd look like that, too. On the other hand, maybe I'll just lose weight.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:08 PM   #39  

I hate to admit it but my hubby and I had a guilty pleasure of T.V. time. We put the kids to bed on Sunday night and watched Anna then The Osbornes! YES I can admit it. My mother was shocked, but we watched faithfully until she got slutty. I hate to watch people make a fool of themselves, and that was all she was doing, so we stopped watching her and stuck to Ozzy -they make us seem less disfunctional!

If I could choose a body to have I would say Sandra Bullock. She is classic. But have you seen the Barbie that has the Baby in the tummy??? The tummy pops off and there is a BABY inside!!!!!!! I swear I NEVER looked like that pregnant!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:14 PM   #40  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Chris and Ellis-You are BOTH much better looking and sexier than Anna Nicole.
Old 03-10-2003, 11:01 PM   #41  

Height: 5'-2"

Thank you, Den. You didn't mention that we are also MUCH thinner!
Is that a WIG she's got on! I confess, I have no idea who she is. Is this a TV thing that I'm missing out on?
Old 03-11-2003, 01:32 PM   #42  

YUP!! Thinner too!! And, though I have never met Anna Nicole, my best guess is that you two would be MUCH more fun to hang out with!!! She is mostly famous for marrying an old man and then fighting his family for the money. She also used to (maybe still does? Don't know, model.)
Old 03-11-2003, 06:10 PM   #43  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Ellis- she used to be a model for Guess Jeans ( must have been before the Kate Moss twiglet thing became popular) and now she has her own tv show where the camera just follows her around - sort of like the Osbournes show but more pathetic than funny- the poor girl looks stoned on meds most of the time and talks like she is completly out of it. Sad, very sad.
Old 03-11-2003, 09:59 PM   #44  
Searching

Talking Thanks Den

Quote:
Originally posted by dentrassi
Chris and Ellis-You are BOTH much better looking and sexier than Anna Nicole.
Thank you Den. I know I have the potential of being prettier and I already have the advantage of being a heck of alot smarter

I think Robin Wright Penn is really beautiful in Princess Bride. Thats something to look to. She looks hideous in Unbreakable(TOO THIN!!!).

Miss Chris
Old 03-12-2003, 12:19 AM   #45  

YES MISS CHRIS!!! I thought SMARTER went without saying!!!
Closed Thread