Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 06:23 AM   #16  
Made of Starstuff

Hey guys ^^

Happy Fourth to those in the States! I'm just going to be cleaning and getting sweaty. How exciting, right?

I had my weigh-in this morning! Down more than 25lbs. Woot! Almost at my next mini-goal.

See you all later!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:24 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Trip.......LOVE it! I used to have a blue streak in my bangs, but since I have to wash my hair everyday (very oily), it runs out too quickly. What kind of dye do you use? I'm thinking of doing it again.

Last edited by McMurphy; 07-04-2011 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #18  
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 232/208/160

Height: 5'6"

I mixed Manic Panic Vampire Red with Beyond the Zone Crimson Storm. I leave it in for a few hours, use a hair dryer until it starts to get dry and then wash out with cold water. It really helps.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:04 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

trip - Ah that's so good looking! I've heard bad things about Manic Panic so I've always stuck with Special FX, but it looks like Manic worked out nicely for you I think if I did a low-key red then once I got a job they might be ok with it, but no more pinks :'( I weep for my youth!

Spangle - you know, even though I'm living near where I went to college it's still weird to think I'll never be living in the dorms again with my roomie of 4 years. We got extremely close and it was almost like having a sister. I'm an only child and she has 2 older brothers so it was a first for both of us back four years ago as freshman.

Lovely - did you have a good Canada Day? I don't know much about it to be honest, is it as popular and celebrated as the 4th? I mean here, you might think July 4th was like an annual second coming of Christ for some people... we had an hour long fireworks extravaganza at the party we went to last night!

I hope everyone else had a nice weekend. I'm going for an interview at Target on Wednesday and right now just hanging out with the boyfriend in the air conditioning. Ahhh livin' the life
Old 07-05-2011, 04:03 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 292/268/140

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone.
I thought I'd just jump in and say you are all amazing and an inspiration.

I wish I could color my hair into such pretty shades but since my hair is dark brown...all the salons here say its not possible.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:16 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by triptriptrip View Post
I mixed Manic Panic Vampire Red with Beyond the Zone Crimson Storm. I leave it in for a few hours, use a hair dryer until it starts to get dry and then wash out with cold water. It really helps.
Thanks for the tip I find that if I use permanent hair dye (like what most people would do their whole head with) it works better because it uses developer. I'm diggin' the red...thinking of doing that myself.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 AM   #22  
Made of Starstuff

Back in college I'd dyed by ends blue. Bleach the tips, wait a day, then on went the manic panic electric blue. Fun times

Michi - I'm not Canadian, but I'm sure those who are had a fun day. July 4th is nice, and all, but other than watching fireworks it wasn't a huge deal at my house. Have a great interview! Hope you get the position! ^^

iamworthit - You join us any time you want to chat

I was up eeeaaarrrlly ... I can't ever seem to get into a normal sleep schedule! Ah well. I enjoy it.

Hoping to get some cleaning and organizing done around the house while the husband goes back to work.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #23  

I was up far too late. Had a bad, bad night last night (being back at home where there is ridiculous amounts of food in the fridge and cupboards, including foods I would never buy myself is making midnight binges all too easy...) and woke up to a brunch of cheesy eggy mushrooms on toast. Going to kick my *** into gear, though, and pop on another Disney movie and exercise bike it all away.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:40 AM   #24  
chasing carbs away

S/C/G: 312/239/150

Height: 5ft 5-1/2in

Hello girls!

Well, although it rain lightly through the fireworks last night it was still a nice show. Same thing happened to us last year. Is this a trend?

I had one cup of low-fat ice cream but because I had banked the fat grams and calories during the day it fit into my caloric intake for the day. It was the first dish of ice cream I'd had in a YEAR! But that's not counting the Chick-Fil-La banana pudding shake I had last spring - yum!

Can you tell I haven't had breakfast yet this morning? Sheesh!

Ellie
Old 07-05-2011, 03:10 PM   #25  

Ugh, talk about bad nights. I *just* woke up half an hour ago. I hate myself when I do that - makes the motivation to do everything else, especially working out, much harder to come by.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #26  
Made of Starstuff

Spangle - You reminded me that I never got to watch the Princess and the Frog. So I popped that on from Netflix, and then took a walk on my treadmill.

Ellie - That sounds like a great night! =)

Awaiting- I hate those days when half of it's been wasted as I sleep. Makes me feel so "blah" and it's so much harder to do anything.

I just had a great dinner. I'm getting sleepy, though, since I was up too early lol

OH! My dvds came today. Belly dancing and Zumba. Gonna try the belly dancing one out first tomorrow. Should be fun!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #27  

Lovely- I LOVE The Princess and the Frog! My boyfriend took me to the cinema to see it, I cried like an idiot near the end
Old 07-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #28  
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 232/208/160

Height: 5'6"

Finally got my nose re-pierced and then pierced my tongue while I was there. It's very exciting. I'm still a bit sore so I will be having soup for the next few days.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:45 AM   #29  
Made of Starstuff

Spangle - It was an adorable movie ^^ I like how it was a little different then most of the Princess movies they've done. Cute!

3trip - Nice! Bet they look great!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #30  

Lovely- did you feel bad about what happened to Ray? I love Ray... I want to get a plushie of him for my unbirthday

trip- I really keep toying with the idea of piercing my tongue. How did you find it? Also, I hated it when I had to get my nose and eyebrow re-pierced. It hurt SO BAD.
Closed Thread