Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 04:30 AM   #91  
I'm not fat I'm Fluffy

S/C/G: 224/224/150

Height: 5'5"

dang those vajayjays and the emotions tied to them!! today wasnt too much better but i guess when you sleep 12+ hours a day you cant really complain about anything

so when do i get one of those super awesome tickers?!?!
Old 06-24-2011, 08:54 PM   #92  
Made of Starstuff

Aww... Ryeb I was having kind of a rough week. I'm not really sure I was able to pinpoint -exactly- why, but I just had to keep going along. At the moment I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel....but for a couple days I was just kinda "blah" and... worse than "blah".

Guard - Sometimes sleep is the best option, though! (At least for me! ) You can grab yourself a ticker when you've been at 3FC for 20 days and had 20 posts (Oh hey look you already have 20 posts ^^) So, yep. At exactly 20 days you'll get your ticker to show off!

I'm going out shopping tomorrow. I need new sneakers like crazy!
Old 06-24-2011, 09:27 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

Hi all. It's been a blah week for me as well. Sunday afternoon I started feeling a tickle in the back of my throat and figured it was allergies, but by night fall I knew it was a full blown cold. I'm cranky, full of mucus, and most of all craving some REAL FOOD after days of soup, pastas, and bread. Though I haven't been counting strictly the last few days, my mental math assures me that I've been sticking on plan calorie wise.

Here's to hoping we all have a good weekend!
Old 06-25-2011, 04:25 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

Keep your chin up guarddog. I am sorry you are having bad days Do you think you are sleeping so much because you are feeling depressed? I noticed I sleep a whole lot more when I feel depressed

How are the sneakers Lovely? What did you end up getting?

Michi, do you have a smart phone? There is an app that is called myfitnesspal that thing has every type of food and it really helps you keep chart of your calories with minimal, I mean minimal effort. I hope you get better soon! I hate sinus colds My ex used to smoke around me all the time, and I always had sinus issues
Old 06-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #95  

Eek, looks like it's just one of those weeks for everyone. Sorry to all who are having a particularly bad one

Also- hello there
Old 06-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #96  
Made of Starstuff

Michi - Guh! So sorry you're under the weather

Ryeb - I ended up sleeping! Derp. I REALLY have to get out tomorrow, though. I need to go food shopping, too. So Sunday I'll find out what shoes I get. They aren't my treadmill shoes, mind you. Just some general sneakers for walking around and such.

Spangle - Hi there Spangle! =) I guess our "meh" weeks aligned! I'm doing quite a bit better now. Back to my normal self.

I just have to be on target tomorrow, and I'll have another successful day/week!

I can't get Katy Perry's "ET" out of my head tonight... it was on the radio or some such and never left my mind! Bah!

See you guys later!
Old 06-26-2011, 11:01 AM   #97  
chasing carbs away

S/C/G: 312/239/150

Height: 5ft 5-1/2in

Yes, ladies, I think that the summer time blahs have set in for me as well. It's just too dang hot to be outside - makes me want ice cream, slushies, diet cokes, and frappuchinos!

I've turned into a lazy bum, y'all. Sad really! I can't wait for Fall when I can go outside without feeling like I'm melting, melting, melting! Mwahahahahaha! (my best evil witch immitation!)

Have a great day!

Ellie

Last edited by Ellie Hastings; 06-26-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-26-2011, 02:03 PM   #98  

Ugh, I know that too-hot-to-function feeling. It's so humid here as well, we're going to get a storm tonight which should break it a bit, but it's horrible D: I was watching The Lord of The Rings with my friends today and it was like a sauna in his living room.

I'm keeping my freezer stocked up with ice pops and frozen juice to have in glasses of water. *thumbs up*
Old 06-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

Tomorrow, I will start my strict eating habits and working out again. I have not been to they gym since Tuesday!! I feel like such a bum!!

I know everyone says "tomorrow" but really, tomorrow I have to, I meet with the trainer lol I am going to go shopping and stock my fridge with appropriate foods. This past two weeks have been so tight for money ( I wrecked my car and that deductible and some of the car rental fees ) I have been eating the "emergency" canned foods. Worst thing to EVER do when you are dieting.

I hope you all have a great day. Today, I am looking up info for the Vegas vacation I am planning to take in September! YAY
Old 06-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #100  
Made of Starstuff

Heya all!

I know what you guys mean about the lazy blah days of summer when it comes to weather. Thank goodness for my treadmill. I can hole myself up, turn on the AC and at the very least get a walk in. Gosh I love that treadmill I still get to watch Charmed reruns and act like a hamster.

Ryeb - Tomorrow! You wrote it! I'm holding you to it, lady! You best tell us how tomorrow goes! *poke poke* Gah! Sorry about the accident. Being without your usual car can get so hectic!

I went and bought some new trail shoes/sneakers today for general walking around. These ones if you're curious.

I had some McD's on my way home, but no fries! I got a salad, and one regular hamburger while my husband drove. Now, while it added up to like 18 points (think 600-ish calories), it was my entire lunch, so I'm just going to have a very light dinner to make up for it. And I'm already drinking water to keep my body from retaining too much sodium from the fast food.

Score me! It's hard to choose healthy from fast food, but I did decently well.

See you guys later!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #101  

Aw, wow! I really want to go to Vegas!

Today I have my Graduation Ball. I'm kind of not looking forward to it, and looking forward to it at the same time... I've not lost the weight I wanted to lose by this time so I fully expect to be dodging cameras. Gaaargh

At least from September, I can use the gym at my residence for free.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #102  
Made of Starstuff

Hey Spangle we were posting at the same time!

Have a great time at your Graduation Ball! Let us know how it goes ^^

And don't avoid the cameras. Just keep the pictures until next year when you look back and are delighted by the differences!
Old 06-26-2011, 07:15 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Dropping into this thread.

I'm still recovering from my strep throat infection -- stayed in this weekend, didn't do much. It killed me to miss zumba this morning but I just couldn't do it. I did make my 10% at WW this weekend and that is exciting. Looking forward to my reward to myself (a giant, grown up hula hoop).

Working tomorrow, off Tuesday, then working until my long weekend for the holiday.

And hi, everyone, I'm Reb. Or Spooky. Either will do. Looking forward to getting to know you all! I hope we all have great weeks.
Old 06-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #104  

Lovely- haha, indeed we were! I shall let people know how it goes, I'm a bit disappointed in myself, I had made a goal to be at least a couple of sizes smaller by now and able to wear a gorgeous dress by Vivienne of Holloway for the ball... never mind. I'll try to make myself get a couple of photos; I know I'll regret it if I don't! Just not looking forward to the cupcake stall D:

Hey Spooky Reb
Old 06-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Have a great time, Spangle!

Today I've been thinking about Halloween. I'm a little early but I can't help but wonder what size costume I will need and trying to think of a fun couples costume for the wife and I. I'm a dork.

I envy all you night owls in this thread, too. My work day starts at 6 am so I am up before 5 and usually in bed before 10. Not very exciting.
Closed Thread