3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Alternachicks

Alternachicks Chatter - May 25 to end of June

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #46

S/C/G: 208(preg)/179/135?

Height: 5'3"

I LOVE banana bread!!! I haven't had it in so long! Especially homemade kind! Oh, how I wish I had some now lol

I know, I am so excited to show him my home. We live an hour apart, and I have a child, so I always went up or met him in the middle. This will be the first weekend he gets to spend with my child. I am nervous! We all had breakfast last week, but to actually come down and he is spending the night, I am nervous. I think he will sleep on the couch though... I am excited I am just protective of my son and I don't bring men into his life.

Someone asks what makes us "alternative" I would say I am just pretty average to be honest. I have tattoos, I play online gaming, like all the time, I was in speech and debate growing up, I am just the "diverse" out cast maybe? LOL I don't dress goth or anything, but my personality falls into alternative I guess.

MILF is only a couple twinkie refusals away!
Old 06-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #47
Featherweight Member

Height: 5'2" - Small frame

Hi ladies! Thank you for your replies ... Omg... I had two days at home, after three very hectic days... And i spent the whole day yesterday at the vet, with my poor cat (Nacho) feeling awfully constipated--- the doctor gave him some enemas, but still nothing this morning.... ---so there was another day of scatered eating ( basically from the dunkin donuts by the animal clinic) ... Sight.... Hope everyone enjoy a lovely day!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #48
Made of Starstuff

Ryeb - The banana oatmeal muffins came out yummy. Not too sweet, but moist. Since it made 12 I'm trying to space them out and not consume too many.

Bluenach - Poor kitty (Cute name!) Hope he/she is okay! Sorry you aren't feeling grand, either

I'm doing fantastic for a Friday. It's good weather. I got in 30 minutes of movement today. Made good food choices so far. Just overall in the mood of weightloss. Doing good things and making me feel good. Yeaah....

Have a good one, everybody!
Old 06-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #49
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 215/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Going to be spending a lot of my day painting bookcases. It really makes arms lacking muscles ache. Then I really need to scrub the carpets to get it nice and clean again. The scrubbing is a serious workout. I'm working against my own body weight and it uses some ab stuff too. Kind of killing two birds with one stone. Hoping to hit the bike in the gym at some point, but at least I'll have a few hours' worth of movement if I can't. Wish me luck

Goal 1: 185 (Not obese) Goal 2: 154 (Not overweight) Goal 3: 145 (Sz 11 pants!) Goal 4: 135 (Single digit pants!)
Old 06-03-2011, 06:48 PM   #50
Featherweight Member

Height: 5'2" - Small frame

Banana bread!!!!!! ... I could devour a whole loaf right about now ...

Ryeb: Best luck this weekend, I hope it all goes as planned and you have a blast! -- (looking forward to updates on Monday)

Lovely: I am glad to hear all is going well .. "in the mood for weight loss" ...I like that

3trip: Good luck!!!!! -- keep the focus --- it seems all that household work will keep you moving today -- dont forget to crank up some good music when you are at it

..Today is turning up to be a bit more relaxing than yesterday. I went to Houlihans and ordered a 1/2 lb burger with no salt ( sodium poors out of my ears the way i eat fast food - so I am making a serious effort to cut it out) --- 650 cal! Only the meat! --- How can that be possible? That is half of my caloric allowance for the day....
Oh..how I wish I had a kitchen.... See? ...the things we take for granted

...and lots of green tea from the hotel complementary desk

Last edited by Bluenach : 06-03-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #51

Trip how did the painting come along?

Lovely, you can send some of those extra muffins my way lol

Blue, thank you. I am so excited. I am at work right now, but when I get off he is coming over. I tried to keep my house a little "lived in" look, like even though I put a clean blanket and sheets on, I didn't make my bed so he doesn't notice that I cleaned for him lol I tried to do all the chemical cleaning yesterday so the fumes aren't there today lol

Old 06-04-2011, 09:07 PM   #52
Made of Starstuff

Hey guys =) *waves*

Due to being on plan for so long (Gonna be 2 months at the end of next week) I decided to go ahead and reward myself by buying a couple books. *nod* Husband says it's a good idea, too.

Got in 10 minutes of yoga and 20 minutes of walking on my treadmill. Very happy with my movement today. I slept too late... but *shrug* Just gotta make sure food's in control and try to get to sleep earlier.
Old 06-05-2011, 02:29 PM   #53
TV Watcher

S/C/G: 215/ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

The painting went very well. It looks great! I now have a suitable spot for my cookbooks and game controllers. I have some pretty dark walls so getting all of my white decorations in place really helps. This place is really starting to come together. I don't know about you guys, but I love projects like this. I am looking forward to painting my bedroom in a few weeks. It really works out the arms

Goal 1: 185 (Not obese) Goal 2: 154 (Not overweight) Goal 3: 145 (Sz 11 pants!) Goal 4: 135 (Single digit pants!)
Old 06-05-2011, 03:34 PM   #54
Force of Nature

Hey everyone... I hope youre day is awesome. Its really nice out here. I cleaned my car out today and cleaned my apartment top to bottom. I feel better now... I cant stand filth lol. My apartment is never really messy but I try to vacumm atleast 3 times a week and I have been slacking. I have one day off in the span of 8 days so I had to get all of my chores done today and I did I feel great about it too!
Old 06-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #55
Force of Nature

oh and PS
I went to the store this morning and bought only healthy food yay!
I feel so accomplished.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #56

Hey guys

What books did you buy Lovely?

3trip, I know how much painting burns! I almost don't want to do it cause I am too lazy lol

YAY for healthy food!!

Date weekend went really good. I am so in love with this guy, I feel like a teenager again lol We didn't even really do much, just hung out.

I have failed on my gym time this weekend, but start again tomorrow. I did go 3 times last week, so I am not too worried about it. I drank too much last night, but I am trying to make up for it by making sure I chart everything I eat today

Old 06-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #57
Made of Starstuff

Hey gang!

Ooooooboy. I need to get my sleeping times back in control. Buh. I've been doing more movement over the past few days which is rockin', though.

Ryeb - I'm getting the whole set (to date) for Song of Ice and Fire. I'm rewarding myself with the first book so that I can start watching the HBO series. The other books I'm setting aside and will allow myself to read as I meet other mini-goals. I'm so happy to hear the date with your guy went well!

Sugar - Cleaning can actually be a solid workout, not to mention getting some stuffed cleaned for me is a catharsis. Hmm. My bathroom is calling for a scrubbing. Glad you were able to get all that stuff done in a day!

3trip - Heck yeah! Painting and decorating is not only fun, but can burn calories! I bet it looks awesome ^^

Hope you guys had a good weekend. Tomorrow is WI day for me
Old 06-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #58
Force of Nature

Ryeb- I am so happy for you. I love being in love lol its such a great feeling. That is so great though to be able to just hang out with someone and feel on top of the world. Congrats!

Lovely- I hope your weekend rocked. I know what you mean about getting back into normal sleep patterns. My problem is nights like tonight. I have to get up for work at 6 and I want to stay up... I would probably not be so tired through the day if I would sleep but I just want to stay up and have time to do stuff I want to do and not think about work lol argh!

3Trip- I know you had said you had dark walls, what is your color scheme if I may ask? I loooove red and aqua together its my new favorite color combo. I am a dork my kitchen is red and aqua and robots! lol I dont know why.... dont ask.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:23 PM   #59

I used to do that Sugar, stay up late, get up early.... I don't do that now, but only because I am on evenings so I get home, go to bed, get up in the morning. I have my own little routine now. My 4 year old should be starting school this fall, so I am sure my schedule will need to change by then. (Or I can only hope, I don't have 15 years here, so it is hard to days)

Lovely, when do the TV series start? I got stuck on True Blood, but I don't have cable right now, so I am sad that I can't watch the new season starting up.

Old 06-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #60

Oh, and I am so happy about this whole love thing too! Such a great feeling. Today, he sent me a text with a song in it. He said, I am dedicating this song to you from me Staind - Tangled Up in You. It literally almost made me cry. I can't say I have ever had a song dedicated to me before. I am 27, so not that old, but old enough to be like, wow, this is the first time?

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.