Share Your Tattoos!

You're on Page 1 of 7
Go to
  • So, I was kind of sad to see the other tattoo thread closed, so I figured I would start a new one!
    This is my only (for now) tattoo.
    It represents Jason Mraz's song "I'm Your's" - which was my first dance song at my wedding. The notes on the staff are the actual "I'm Yo-o-ours" Part.
    I starts on the top of my foot and wraps around my ankle.

my tattoo healed by Amberann1011, on Flickr

I love it. I'm going to get more songs that mean certain things to me added on top of it spiraling up my leg.

So, what's yours? Pictures!!!
  • Here's my back piece. Planets, stars, my biological daughter's footprints, and the music at the bottom is from the song Imagine by John Lennon.

And here are my fall leaves, a souvenir from a trip to NC to visit my sis.
  • This is my fairy, she represents my 6 year old daughter London (there will be another to represent my 5 year old daughter when I can sort out what would be most like her). If fairies were real, London would be one. She's sweet, gentle, kind, compassionate and helpful wherever she can be. I had this one planned for a while, and when I was smoke free for 30 days, I got her done as a reward.

my fairy.jpg

I have several other tattoos, but will have to wait until my husband is home to take pictures of them. I just had pictures of this one on my facebook because I was showing it off after it was done in October.

• I also have a treble clef behind my right ear, no pics of it though. in the pic of my back you can see some of the Teddy bear on my shoulder (it's from a book my grandpa wrote).
  • Well I'm not able to post pictures or links yet, but I have seven tattoos. Last one was on my right foot its of a peacock feather. I also have a penguin on my forearm, cowboy hat and boots on my back, and few others smaller ones.
  • I have three. The most recent is from more than a year ago, and is a hummingbird on my lower back, the right side. I have an Om on my left thigh circled in a lotus and a tiny heart on the inside of my left ankle.

Sorry about it being upside down.

• I dont know if this pic will attach as i don't think I'm allowed to put pics up yet...but I have lots of tattoos which I'll post when I can!

• Oh it did work! They are on my calves. One says "bitter times" and the other says "better times". I got them after I had battled with depression. This one is on my thigh, it was designed and tattooed by my friend who is completely amazing

• I LOVE all the ink posted! My gift to myself after I lose all the weight (other than healthiness) is going to be tattoos. I have always wanted, but don't have the courage to get them yet - not because the pain, but because of my body. I want cherry blossoms all along my shoulder and down my back
    So here's to losing more weight!
  • ^the same... want tattoos (have many planned) but I want the body to show them off first.... as the places where I want to get them, aren't too fat friendly!
  • Haha, true! if I have Branches on my arm, I dont want them to look like they are swaying in the wind when I walk
  • I have a rocker (tattoo across the upper chest) that says "Love Honour Respect" in large script and a black widow spider with a heart for the red spot on the spider's torso on my foot.

I dont know how to post pictures in my messages.
  • here are mine.. they photos do not do them justice.. but for some reason i just can't take good shots lol

The girl i had done about 10 years ago

THe chest piece i had done about 6 months ago, it isn't crooked like it looks like in real life.. i want to get soemthing done around the banner but not sure yet.. as i feel it looks 'blank' there. any input would be appreciated lol

the sail ship was done a month ago for my papa (grandad) that died, and taken right after i got it done

the one on my neck is a Maori design

I plan on getting the girl covered up with a floral design
    and getting sleeves.. so much ideas and thoughts!
  • Quote: Oh it did work! They are on my calves. One says "bitter times" and the other says "better times". I got them after I had battled with depression. This one is on my thigh, it was designed and tattooed by my friend who is completely amazing
    i love that! i've got some ideas similar for my arms.

• I got this for my birthday last year to mark my turning 25. It's my first and only tattoo and it's not filled in. I have not decided to fill it in yet cause i like it so much the way it is now.

The original design...