3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Weakly weigh in November 25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/22261-weakly-weigh-november-25-a.html)

mauvaisroux 11-25-2002 10:55 AM

Weakly weigh in November 25

I lost 1 lb! :cb: I am down to 157 and still hoping to see 155 by December 13th!

and yes, I spelled weekly wrong on purpose :lol:

ellis 11-25-2002 10:59 AM

Yeah, Mauvais!! :cb:

I'm still holding at 192, but I'm going to do something about it this week. No, for real. Because I was in tears this morning because I haven't lost anything and I'm working out like a madwoman.

Ruthxxx 11-25-2002 12:17 PM

211 - been the same weight all month - and I really am not cheating - except for the Halloween stuff and a few jellybeans.

Sojourner 11-25-2002 12:46 PM

Ellis...

Have you been taking your measurements? I'm sure you would see some changes there with all this exercising. I'm very proud of you and all your hard work!

ellis 11-25-2002 01:19 PM

Thank you, Sojo. You're a sweet heart. I DID take my measurements a few weeks ago, and there were no changes. :( Obviously it's my eating. I'm eating really well today (so far). I'm sure that's the only thing that's holding me back.
Hey, you're a babe! :) And your husband is, too!

Wanttolosealot 11-25-2002 02:02 PM

Ellis,
Try journaling again! You seemed to be doing better. Also try planning what you are going to eat for the day, even snacks. And very important, and I need to heed my own advice, drink lots of water. I was doing really well with my water intake and then I stopped recording it and I have been lacking in that department lately.
I am really down this week and I am not sure why. Well, I have an idea, but unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it now. But no the less, I can't help feelimng the way I do.
Love to all
Virginia

Wanttolosealot 11-25-2002 02:08 PM

P.S. I will record my weight tomorrow night as usual after TOPS!

ellis 11-25-2002 03:49 PM

Thanks, Virginia. You're right. I don't know why it's so difficult to actually put pen to paper. :rolleyes: And like you, I haven't been drinking as much water as I should... bizarre, because I usually have NO trouble drinking it. I think I'm a little too cold and damp and miserable.
Maybe I'll go and post my food....
thanks for the support, darlings!

ps... Virginia... you're kidding me... you used to think you were unattractive!?!? You are very lovely. And I wouldn't say that without meaning it. I am far too honest for that. :D

Wildfire 11-25-2002 07:24 PM

I'm back down to 175 (from 178). But I feel like the Titanic. HUGE, filled with water.....

ellis, hang in there!

ellis 11-25-2002 08:42 PM

Don't sink, Wildfire. :lol:
Thanks, hon.
Keep drinking that water!
xoxo

soozie 11-26-2002 12:45 AM

Ellis love...hang in there! Don't stop exercising...you're building muscle and you'll be glad for it later...when the fat starts melting off you'll be ripped underneath!!

I was 179 this morning but had been lower middle of last week...did some eating this weekend...back on track today...had a good day...I'll weigh less tomorrow and I'll post again so I know what I'm shooting for by next week.
Love, Soozie

OI812 11-26-2002 08:10 AM

I weighed myself this morning and I'm down 2 lbs from last week and I've got my period this week to boot!

Congratulations to all the other gals that have lost too!

Sojourner 11-26-2002 04:58 PM

I"m refusing to get on the scale this week... bloated from my period and it will just make me even crabbier. :(

Wanttolosealot 11-26-2002 06:16 PM

Hi girls
Thought for sure I was up this week, only to be very pleasantly surprised at TOPS tonight. I have lost 3.5 this week. Don't know how, but thankful for this small blessing. I have had a miserable week, so this really brightens my day. I have no right to be sad and thinking of my self, when there is so much real true sadness in the world. But I can't help how I feel. So this, and talking with a great friend has made my life a little brighter.
Hug to everyone
Virginia

ellis 11-26-2002 07:08 PM

I am SO proud of you girls losing weight. You're all doing so very well, and you're such good nurturers, too. :D
Keep it up, darlings! :cb: :dance:

Virginia, you're depressed. I forget... do you take drugs (not the recreational type... I'm not interested in your kinks) for it?
I'm glad you had a good talk with your friend. Let us know if we can do anything. hugs, hon. :grouphug: