Ok, I'm startin' a new picture thread.

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Here I am. What do you all think? This picture of me is only a few days old. It was taken with a web cam so it's kinda grainy. I think I look pretty good.

Ok ladies lets see you now, ok?
  • Hmmm... how did you get your picture to work? Last time I tried it failed. You look fabulous!
  • Hey VelvetCyberpunk,
    Nice Pic! You are a cutie! Move over Angelina Jolie!
    Virginia
  • Thank you both. LOL! Those are some serious lips aren't they? I was getting a makeover in the mall, and when I was getting my lipstick on this lady walked by and said, whoa! look at those lips! LOL! She also said they were beautiful too, so I forgave her. Yeah, my mom, and best friend both say I look like a mixture of Angelina Jolie, and Christina Ricci. For a girl who always thought she was ugly that makes me feel pretty good.

I just went down to the attach file option at the bottom of the rply page hit the browse button and chose the pic I wanted. Good luck.
  • Dang...
    I can't get any of my pictures to upload... the files are all too "big". Very frustrating.
  • You look great Velvet!

I am too to post my picture!
  • My picture was too big too...I'll try taking one with my new digital camera and set up my web site this weekend. Love, Soozie
  • You look great!! Having make-overs is fun, but I refuse to wear make-up on a daily basis. Too lazy!! Also, I think it is fun to play "dress-up" sometimes, but if I feel like I HAVE to do something like that every day it bores the **** out of me. Good thing I do what I do!!! I can wear pants with holes in them and tops with stains AND IT DOESN'T MATTER!! (Until I have to talk to one of the kids' teachers that is!!!)
  • Lets try this again!
    I am going to try this again! I have not been having much luck with sending pictures, they are all too big! Not good for the ego! ANyway here it goes again!
  • Wow, cant believe it finally worked, the new server seems to be a big improvement! This was taken with my web cam on Friday, this week.
    Virginia
  • Virginia - it's really you!

so glad to see you Ms. Prettygrrl !

and Velvet.......yes! move over Angelina Jolie..........

I must confess. I am so technically inept. I know how to use email and message boards - that's about it. the hubster says he will teach me how to scan and post pics.

barefoot me - so many things ........so little time
  • we need a new picture thread of y'alls tattoos!

Terri
  • You look great Virginia!
  • Hey! You girls are all babes!
  • Mauvaisroux, Thank you! I am just starting to think that I am attractive. FOr years I though I was very unattractive, and could not see what anyone saw in me. But that is slowly changing as I change myself.
    Sojo,
    What an adorable couple you are. You are hot girl!
    Virginia