3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Alternachicks

suggestions for a tattoo?

Old 01-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #16

S/C/G: 250/stuck@228/now220/goal150

Height: 5'5"

From what you described, it sounds like a decently sized tattoo. As far as placement goes, it is really up to you. You could go with a upperback/shoulder blade, or (my favorite) thigh.

I have a cherry blossom branch on my right forearm, its a fairly large piece, it is in memorial of my friend who passed away in a car accident, she was 17. I also have a butterfly on the opposite wrist, its sort of an optical illusion because the wings are also skulls, most people only see one or the other.
CollegeChickMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:31 AM   #17

S/C/G: 260/242/175

Height: 5'8"

I have as my husband calls it a tramp stamp that I designed and it didn't hurt. I also have a large one on the top of my right foot that wraps up to my ankle and that one bloody hurt. The rest I have r just there no meaning. If u r planning on getting one I would design it myself and make sure it has meaning to u cause it's there for life unless u get painful expensive tat removal and for ur first I would suggest a place where u have some meat on ur bones. They r a whole lot less painful.
Unpredictable Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:34 PM   #18

S/C/G: 238/227/160

Height: 5' 10"

I agree with what hartlover said. Especially if it's your first, make CERTAIN it's something that you can connect with. I wanted one when I turned 18. I made myself wait almost ten years to get it, to make absolutely certain I was sure it was what I wanted (same design). Now, at 38, I don't hate it, but I could certainly do without it.
DigitalSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 01:56 AM   #19
Set and determined...

S/C/G: SEE TICKER

Height: 5'6"

I'll have to agree with everyone here, with the wanted detail it sounds like it'll have to be medium sized... which warrents only a few places on your body... but with the design, I think the back would be best; between the shoulder blades would be my choice... but ultimately it's up to you, that's just my advice. ^_^
Call Me Stephanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.