Hello out there!!!

• Ohai to all my alternative sisters!
    My name is Cameron and I am new to all this, but I am really excited about it!
    So I have always had wieght issues.....like since I was 12.
    I have never considered myself fat.....just pleasently plump or fluffy.
    It has never been an issue with dating or anything of that nature, so I guess in my mind for years it wasn't a pressing issue, it just bugged me.

I am recently divorced from a man that I was with for 8 years who didn't care about himself ,much less me. Now I am with the most amazing guy, who gives me all the attention I can stand(and more).The sun shines outta my bum and I can do no wrong. We have been together for almost a year and in that time I have packed on about 15 pounds......he doesn't care(sometimes I think he likes me fat!)He buys me candy and sodas on his way home from work and I know I don't need them but....well you know!
    I am a hairstylist at a salon called the Rockin' Roller and it is for sure a sub culture salon.
    I am certainly a tattoo collector, I have very little realestate left....all i have left really are my sides and my bum. I won't have those done until I have lost some wieght.
    Anyways so I guess my biggest issues are that I have no self control and truth be tolds I am a POTHEAD....yah I know I gotta stop!I am LAZAY as well!!! I have alot of self destructive issues.
    I feel thou that this is the right time to get in shape. My man and I want to get married sometime next year and we have been trying to get pregs but I am positive it is because of this extrie fluff.
    So you guys I need your help!!!
  • Welcome to the boards Miss Zombie Cupcake!
  • Welcome Ms Zombie Cupcake!
    I'm a lazy pothead trying to lose weight too, I'm finding it harder than I think it should, but I'm slowly getting there. Every time I was about to give up this website saved my bum! I hope you find all the support you need on here. There are so many inspiring success stories and so many helpful people on this board, it's great!
  • <- constantly smoking pot as well. It's the worst while attempting to lose weight. I recently learned to crochet cool sh!t.. and it kind of keeps my mind off my ravenous munchies most of the time.