3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Alternachicks (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks-99/)
-   -   Moving our booties in November! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/alternachicks/21563-moving-our-booties-november.html)

mauvaisroux 11-01-2002 03:36 PM

Moving our booties in November!

I Chickies!

It's a new month so I thought I would start a new exercise support thread.

Kudos to everyone who started or maintained an exercise program last month :cp: and let's keep it going through November:strong: we can do it :cb:

ellis 11-01-2002 06:09 PM

went to the gym today for my usual workout. Ran a total of 10 minutes. And my legs have stopped hurting. But I'm still fat.

katrinabgood 11-01-2002 07:38 PM

Here I am, trying to get some kind of exercise in every day ...but I missed on Halloween. So, today I headed to Curves with good intentions of getting a good sweat going. I got there and it WAS CLOSED!! I had just dropped my son off at karate and it would have been pointless to drive all the way home only to turn around again in less than an hour...(which is why I LIKE the Curves thing, I get that 40 minutes of exercise in and I'm back just in time to pick him up.) So I decided to take a brisk walk up and down the sidewalk at the shopping center where I drop him off. After the fourth passage, I was starting to get funny looks by the proprieters os the shops I kept passing, so I did a circuit around the parking lot for good measure. At any rate, I got a brisk 20 minute walk in tonight.

Wanttolosealot 11-01-2002 07:50 PM

Good for you Ellis and Kat! You two are doing great. I went to the gym today, had chinese tonight, felt terribly bloated , so I lifted my new weights at home and tried out my new abdominizer, just like the ones at the gym. Felt better after that!
Virginia

Wanttolosealot 11-04-2002 06:49 AM

Well, Like a good little doobie, I got up at 5:30am and went to the gym to begin BODY FOR LIFE. It is very intense, but you really do feel good, in a sore kind of way. I think I will really be challenging myself now. Upper body today, cardio tomorrow!
Virginia

ellis 11-04-2002 05:23 PM

GO VIRGINIA AND KAT!!!!

Couldn't/didn't get to the gym today. Snow. Going tomorrow.

squeaker 11-04-2002 08:18 PM

Ok I know I am stranger to this thread, as I HATE to exercise, but I started in a bellydancing class tonight with one of the girls from work, and we had a blast. It only lasts 5 weeks this go. There will probably be another class after the 5 weeks are up. At least it is a start....

mauvaisroux 11-04-2002 09:48 PM

Hi all! :)

Squeaker-cool! Didn't I tell you bellydancing was a blast:yes: you go girl!

Virginia-good grief! I can't believe you got up that early to exercise-way to go :cp:

Ellis- I don't blame you for not going, I would have liked to stay home today and curl up with a good book and a pot of tea instead of going to work.

Go Kat:cb: That was a great improvisation for exercise! If that had been me I would have said "to heck with it, I'm going shopping!" :D

I bought some long johns (thermal underwear?) today at Walmart for this winter as I have big plans to go skating on the canal this year and don't want to freeze my tush off :lol:

Wanttolosealot 11-05-2002 06:04 AM

Getting kidies off to school and going to do my 20 minutes of cardio, thats it fro today, but it must be very intense, cant go on anymore after 20 minutes cardio.
Virginia

Wanttolosealot 11-07-2002 01:02 PM

Just got back from the gym, had an awesome cardio workout today. I can run harder and longer now, without tiring so quickly. Why oh why did I not stop smoking LLLoooooooong ago? I am still not up to the level Ellis or Sojo are but I am feeling good about myself and soon I will be jogging along beside you both. Soozie, you are doing great girl. Getting back to the gym again, good for you!
Hugs to all
Virginia:grouphug: :balloons:

ellis 11-07-2002 03:45 PM

Yeah, well at least you're losing weight/inches, Virginia. You go girl. (enthusiasm) Maybe I should start smoking. :(
Went to the gym with DH yesterday, Virginia. He told me I should concentrate on working out the big muscle groups right now... chest, back and legs. My chest is KILLING ME!! In a good way. But I'm having a big eating day. I'm getting a sore throat, and all I want to do is curl up in bed with a big bag of chips. :cry:

Mauvais, did you wear your cozy thermals today? Bitter out, huh? Listen, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've put a curse on the canal. It will not be freezing over at all this winter, so you won't get much use out of those long-johns. I refuse to be cold this winter.

Squeak, congrats on joining the exercise group!

Excuse me.... I'm in an extremely foul mood. :mad:

katrinabgood 11-07-2002 04:35 PM

pssst....ellis....PMS much?

ellis 11-07-2002 07:27 PM

Sorry. I believe so. But I'm still waiting for my period. It's either that or I'm having a bad nervous breakdown.
Excuse me. :cry:

mauvaisroux 11-07-2002 07:38 PM

Ellis- :nono: quit cursing the Canal! I want to skate this year and eat Beavertails and drink hot chocolate!:queen:

Wanttolosealot 11-11-2002 11:32 AM

Got to the gym this morning for my lower body workout and Pam went with me. I told her to start back slowly, but she kept telling me she was fine, I know she was tired though. But she said it felt great to get back into the swing of things. I enjoy it so much!
It was a week yesterday since I quit smoking for good, and have not had one in my mouth since, not even a candy one Ellis!
Soon my lungs will be as strong as the rest of me.
Hugs to all:grouphug:
Virginia