Commitment week Oct 28

• This week I am committing myself to eating dinner at the dining room table every night this week. DH and I have developed the habit of eating in front of the tv off tv trays and I know this is not good.
  • I think I should make a commitment to walk each day, even if it is just around the block. baby steps... I can't complain it is too hot anymore!
  • commitment... commitment...
    Okay, I'm going to take a weight management thingy at the gym starting this week. I'm not losing and I'm exercising like a crazy woman, and I'm ticked off, and the course is only 15 bucks.
  • Ok... commitment huh?

I will commit to sticking to my planned breakfast. Saying I'll have cereal and then making a big ol' fat BPn'J is NOT cutting it.

Terri
  • It's Wednesday and I have not once eaten at the dining room table this week Tomorrow I will, I swear!
  • Yeah, sure Mauvais.

I went to my weight loss course tonight. It was weird. If I lose any weight it'll be purely thanks to self-disipline on my part. Disipline. That doesn't look right. I used to be such a good speller. Dissepline. Dissipline. Disapline. Dicipline. ! Aha!! Dicipline!! No. Discipline.
  • Ellis-What was so weird about your course?
  • I have been very lax about drinking water this week so that will be this week's commitment for me
  • Well, we studied the Canada food guide for an hour and a half. The guy leading the course is REALLY sweet, but he's not a very good ummm speaker/leader. I felt like taking over the class and getting the ball rolling.
    But it should help anyhow.
  • WE should all be committed!

I commit to NOT eating anything at the kitchen table while I wait for dogs to do nighty-night potty! It's such a peaceful and quiet time that I usually have to spoil it by munching something naughty as I read my book! Why should chips or cookies or chocolate be a celebration thing?

Hmmmmmmmmm......Sleepytime tea tonight for sure. I do like that time of the evening - the day is over, the kitchen is clean, DH has made it to bed without falling, tomorrow is organized ....maybe I should take up smoking instead of snacking? Maybe Scotch in the tea?
  • Ruthxx-I am going for the Scotch with the tea over the smoking

Ellis-there is not enough to the Canada food guide to study it for an hour and a half next time just take over the class with your wit and banter-I'm sure it would be way more entertaining with you at the helm!

As for spelling, try having to type out n-e-u-r-o-p-s-y-c-h-i-a-t-r-i-s-t and other assorted medical terms for a letter at work when the spell check wants to argue with you every step of the way My dictionary is my friend