hiya i'm new-ish :)

• hey, i've popped in and out of 3fc for years now and at one point i managed to loose about 40lbs but i've put it all back on (mainly due to my b.f - now ex - who pressured me into putting weight back on.... making pizza and waving it under my nose, refusing to kiss me etc... can u c why he's an ex!?)

anyway went to asda last night and decided i'm going to give it another go i've never been in this bit of 3fc before (never noticed it!) but it just looked like the section that i'd fit into most - love my music, anything from the doors to frank sinatra to SOAD and show tunes lol, i dye my hair random colours then spend the next six months trying to get the EXACT shade i want.. then as soon as i get it.... i get bored (atm its purple i'm a bit obsessed with... last month it was red!)

anyway just thought i'd say hiya to everyone

xx
  • Welcome and best of luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Hello! I am new too and thought Id say good luck :-)
    remember your health is your wealth and you are doing this for you.
  • Welcome and good luck with your weight loss!
  • Hi.
  • welcome and good luck

• hiya thanx everyone, not been on for a few days cos its been so hectic.. not been very good with my diet tho.. untill i weighed myself yesterday and i'm at least 5lbs heavier than i thought! uh oh lol x
  • Hi! I'm new as well and am working to lose weight that I've lost and found..
    I also have a rotten ex who was a sugar fiend and would pout if I didn't eat some ...blegh..to the the losers!!!

One for every five pounds
  • aw I feel your pain! my current b.f doesnt really have a huge sugar craving or anything but can eat LOADS and he's TEENSY its ridiculous lol although he is supportive which is good xxx p.s. well done on your 29lbs lost
  • Welcome to you too annputation!