Oh maaaaan. :(

• I went crazy and managed to gain 16 lbs. This is the first time I've really fallen off the wagon since dieting. A lot of it is just water weight I'm hoping.

I bought a new scale today. It was supposed to motivate me I guess. But instead I find out that my old scale was off by 10 lbs. So I'm 26 lbs further away from goal than I thought I was a month ago.

On the bright side, I finally understand why I didn't look as good as I thought I should in the 170s. I afraid I was going to be one of those poorly proportioned people who just always look fat.

I'm sure that when I reach the 170s, for real this time, I'll look alright. I just want to be a normal, but pudgy girl -- And it's still within reach.
  • Scales that lie are the worst. My old scale was off by 10 lbs as well, so it definitely was a shock to find out I was heavier. Hang in there, you'll lose the weight.
  • Oooh, you'll enjoy Onederland so much! I'm about your height, and 180 (imho) is a good healthy weight for me. Hang in there!
  • Well, I've hit Onederland, but it hardly seems like something to celebrate since, before last week or so, I thought I was in Onederland. But the funny thing is that I'm more pleased with my body knowing that I'm a higher weight than I thought I was. I think I look good for a woman of 198 lbs. I bought some new jeans last night and for once I'm pretty happy with what I've brought home.

Quote: Scales that lie are the worst. My old scale was off by 10 lbs as well, so it definitely was a shock to find out I was heavier. Hang in there, you'll lose the weight.
    Thank you.

Quote: I'm about your height, and 180 (imho) is a good healthy weight for me. Hang in there!
    I think that sounds like a good weight for me too. A little bit on the chunky side, but cute. I just want to break into the 170s so I can have the comfort of knowing I have room to gain a little bit of weight.