Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 11:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 221/see ticker/130

Height: 5"2

Default I am baaaaaack!

well I am back I lost 48lbs my first go around with 3fc then I got pregnant and gained it ALLLLL back! I started again to lose the weight after the baby but I was on and off the wagon for a while. I fully jumped back on about a month and a bit ago. I have lost 46lbs this go around and I am only 3lbs from my prepreg weight! I still have alot to go and I am working hard to get this done and over with for the LAST time. I am half way to my goal and I will do this!!!

Last edited by irishfairy; 08-15-2010 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-15-2010, 02:58 PM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

I know you can do it
Old 08-16-2010, 01:43 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome back Irishfairy!
Old 08-16-2010, 02:07 PM   #4  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

Welcome back Irishfairy

I am back too lol. I lost 56 pounds in a year and then once again got sick, real sick. Back were the meads and back was the weight. That is ok. I can do it again. Back on the wagon, instead of under the wagon wheels, and back on track. There is nothing special about me. I don't know all the answers. What I do know, is for me, eating the required amounts of the 5 basic food groups, exercise and keeping a positive attitude is how I got where i was. I can do this again. Nice to be back on track and chatting with all my 3fc friends again. With out all of your encouragment I would have never gotten as far as I did.

Glad to be back
Closed Thread