LesBiAlternachicks and Friends

You're on Page 5 of 22
Go to
  • Oh, Soozie... I think I've already wished you happy anniversary but it looks as though I haven't. Let this day be a day of love for you both and for your precious DD. xoxo
  • Girls, Thanks for your congrats and thanks for sharing your memories. I think it helps to connect in that way...and Ellis I know just what you mean...thanks for the inspiration.

DP and I are going out to our favorite Italian restaurant tonight...DD is going to her favorite babysitter's house!! Everyone will be happy with those arrangements.

Love to you all!
    Soozie
  • Hi Ellis, we were both posting at the same time. I think that you congratulated me in another thread? There are so many now I get confused..
    Thanks for all of your support and good wishes for today.
    Gotta go get the chipmunk ready for kindergarten...and amazingly, she finally woke up this morning, early, without me having to wake her...guess we're finally getting on a decent schedule!
    Talk to you later.
    Love, Soozie
  • Happy Anniversary, Soozie and DP! I hope you have a wonderful celebration! And DD has her favourite baby sitter! A win win situation!
  • Happy anniversary Soozie and DP!!! Enjoy your wonderful night out!

Big hugs to everyone today. There's an odd, sedate feeling in the air even here in Oregon... I agree that some good did come of this - I tell my friends I love them whereas before I assumed they knew. I count you all as friends too - even if you're little names and typed words on my 'puter screen I know that you're all sitting out there somewhere....

Love you all!!!

Terri
  • Happy Anniversary to you Soozie and your DP! It is wonderful that two people can celebrate 15 years together!
    I hope you both have a wonderful dinner together tonight
  • Happy Anniversary, Soozie (and DP)! Congratulations on 15 years!
  • HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SOOZIE AND DP!!!!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE MANY MANY MORE!!!!!!
  • Thanks girls...we had a great dinner...and then picked up our DD and all had dessert together...it was really nice.

Goodnight! Soozie
  • I'm so glad you had a good time, Soozie.

Den, you're getting very fancy....
  • Congratulations!
    Hope you had a wonderful 15th anniversary!
  • Sounds like you had a perfect celebration for all 3 of you!!! I'm glad to hear it!!
  • hey Soozie - Belated Anniversary Wishes!

so sweet that you two came home and had dessert with your daughter.....

it is nice to celebrate love on a day such as yesterday.

god bless America

terrigrrrl
  • Shared all of your nice messages with DP tonight...I think that she was really touched...

Hey, has anyone heard from Christina...I'm concerned about her.

talk to you tomorrow.
    Soozie
  • HEY!!! Where IS everyone? Off leading fun, exciting fulfilling lives, I suppose...oh well back to the laundry for me.....