Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 02:41 PM   #121  
Queen of China

Holy cats! its Tuesday and I havent checked in with my weekly whine fest! I was on business trips for the last few days and havent had time or inclination to eat right. But (and this is a big but...) I have noticed I am making better choices and not eating between meals. Is this was the rest of the world does? I have practically cut out all red meat and avoid fatty foods, on purpous..wo-hoo me! Now if I could just control this sweet tooth.
OK new week:
more fruit...less processed food.
thas it..thats all I got...
Old 10-10-2002, 10:21 PM   #122  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I'm still on the no caffeine kick but I am getting used to it and I am not craving chocolate anymore. Although I did have a bad moment when I saw the cadbury flake with the white chocolate inside...mmm, double chocolate...
Old 10-11-2002, 06:59 AM   #123  

Height: 5'-2"

Personally, I think we should start a "commitment of the day" thread. If I cam get through an entire day without cheating, it's a freaking miracle.
Good for you keeping off the coffee, Mauvais!

Ginya, you're doing great! Keep it up!
Old 10-11-2002, 11:20 AM   #124  
a brave new me...

Angry Hey...

Whatever it takes for folks to make positive changes! Ellis, you can post here everyday and I will be here to support you. I am doing ok on the commitments this week but did have a small slice of pie late last night.
Old 10-11-2002, 08:18 PM   #125  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

My commitments have all gone flying out the window this week. Period week, and for some reason this one I seem to be eating everything in site. I am still working out and exercising so hopefully it is not to awful a turn out some Tuesday night whenI a have to get back on the scales.
Virginia
Old 10-12-2002, 07:55 AM   #126  

Mauvaisroux- Cadburys flakes with white chocolate inside?? We don't get these here or is this a blessing?! Must admit I have tried to cut out chocolate completely because I know I won't stop at one piece! So I don't often look for things like this... maybe they do sell them and I just don't know about it.... will take a look just out of interest of course! Doesn't mean I would buy one.....!

Whoops, just notice this is the commitment thread
er, will get back to you all with a commitment...

Jinx
Old 10-12-2002, 10:41 PM   #127  

I REALLY WANT TO JOIN YA's COMMITMENT A WEEK AND WEIGH IN!! IT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN AND GREAT SUPPORT. CAN I JOIN IN? HU, HU , CAN I ,CAN I?
WELL, ENOUGH BEGGING. WHAT DAY OF THE WK DO YOU ALL WEIGH IN AND MAKE YOUR COMMITMENT?
THANKS, SUZZI
Old 10-13-2002, 08:56 AM   #128  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

YOu are very welcome to join as many threads as you like. Make yourself at home! I personally do not weigh in until Tuesday as I go to TOPS that night and that is when I weigh in. Most however, do it either Sunday or Monday. The choice is yours though. WHenever! Again Welcome Suzzi!
Virginia
Old 10-13-2002, 09:09 AM   #129  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome Suzzi!
Old 10-13-2002, 04:20 PM   #130  

Welcome Suzzi

The weekly weigh in is officially every Monday but some people do it on Sunday or whatever their program's weigh in day is. You can post on whatever day is good for you.

Commitment week usually starts Sunday or Monday for most of us.

I am afraid to post this week as it is our thanksgiving weekend and I have been totally off plan all weekend and tonight we are having dinner at my parents with trifle for dessert oh well, back to plan on Monday!
Old 10-13-2002, 05:31 PM   #131  

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME MAUVAISROUX,ELLIS, AND WANTTOLOSEALOT. ITS GREAT TO BE HERE!!
WELL, I AM GOING TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW ON MONDAY, AND MY COMMITMENT OF THE WEEK IS TO DO AT LEAST 20MIN CARDIO 4 TIMES THIS WK.
OH, I HAVE A PROBABLY STUPID QUESTION BUT I AM GOING TO ASK IT ANYWAY, WHAT IS TOPS?
WELL,IT SURE IS FUN TO BE HERE, I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE I WORK ALOT SO IT'S NICE TO HAVE SOME TO CHAT WITH.
MAUVAISROUX, I AM SURE YOU WILL DO FINE WITH THE DINNER TONIGHT. GOOD LUCK!!
Old 10-13-2002, 08:25 PM   #132  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

WELCOME SUZI!!!!!!!!!!!

Mauvais-Trifle? oog, THAT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!! My Mom is so sick of my MIL demanding it though that I think she is making something else this year. May be all for the best though!!!! (WAAHHH!!!!!)
Old 10-13-2002, 08:36 PM   #133  

Burp! The trifle was delicious and my mom did not put the chocolate shavings on due to my caffeine/chocolate ban, what a sweetie
Old 10-13-2002, 08:48 PM   #134  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Glad you enjoyed it!!!!! It is great that your Mom made it so that you could eat it too!!! She IS a sweetie!!
Old 10-13-2002, 09:15 PM   #135  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

Hi Suzzi,
TOPS - Take Off Pounds Sensibly
It is a weight loss organization that I belong to. Just started it in September. I belonged to it 5 years ago, but at that time was not really serious about weight loss, however this time is different, I also go to the gym 5 or 6 times a week, and love it. Hope you enjoy this zany group of ladies. We have a lot of fun here.
Virginia
Closed Thread