3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Alternachicks

Commitment a Week

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2002, 01:32 PM   #91
a brave new me...

Unhappy Whoops...

I think I may have set my goal a little too high for this week. I was supposed to exercise five times but I only did three... ok... TWO times.

Starting fresh today... new commitment is to exercise three times this week and still no food after 8:00 and cut out fried foods and red meat.

198/187/128
5'2"

Old 09-23-2002, 02:10 PM   #92

Height: 5'-2"

Den, for goodness sakes... do you want me to totally embarrass you? Get down there and do 10 crunches. RIGHT NOW!!! It'll take you, like, 2 minutes.

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to take all the evil people and put them over there, then we wouldn't have to deal with them. And all of us good people would stay right here. The problem is that the line separating good and evil cuts right through the human heart." Alexander Solzenitzen
Old 09-28-2002, 12:11 AM   #93
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

How is everyone doing with their commitments this week? Has anyone been committed this week?

Well it has been 10 days without coffee or chocolate for me. I'm doing okay, despite a few cravings, and I have not caved yet
Old 09-28-2002, 09:59 AM   #94
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

Committed!!?? No I dont think any of has been committed this week, however, maybe I should be.
Mauvaisroux- You are doing great with fighting the caffine. I have had very little caffine myself this week. Maybe one cup I think. No chocolate! And I have been drinking my water faithfully. Only had five smokes this entire week. Going to the gym 3 days on , one off and back again. So I hope this Tuesday I see a significant difference on the scales, but if I dont I will just chalk it up to putting on muscle while losing fat. Really love the gym, had to staple my *** to the chair to keep me home last night. But I do not want to overdo it and injure myself and then be off for weeks. Rambling on , sorry!
Virginia
Old 09-30-2002, 06:35 PM   #95
a brave new me...

Angry New Week!

I have done pretty well with my healthy changes... this week I am maintaining all of my changes plus adding on an additional day of exercise:

no eating after 8:00 pm
avoid red meat and fried food
exercise 4 times this week

198/187/128
5'2"

Old 09-30-2002, 08:32 PM   #96
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

This weeks commitment will be to add more weight to my workout, no red meat, and drink my protein shakes.
Old 09-30-2002, 11:49 PM   #97
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Still working on the 3 C's: caffeine, cola and chocolate
I have not cheated once in 12 days
Old 10-01-2002, 06:29 AM   #98

Yay, Mauvais! Hey, that rhymes.

Now if I were really careful this week.... even moderately careful... about what I eat, I could dip down below the 190 mark. Hmmmm..

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to take all the evil people and put them over there, then we wouldn't have to deal with them. And all of us good people would stay right here. The problem is that the line separating good and evil cuts right through the human heart." Alexander Solzenitzen
Old 10-01-2002, 06:05 PM   #99
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Okay, admission time. I have NOT been walking the walk lately. For those of you who don't suffer from depression, please don't get too grossed out. I have NOT been taking care of myself, and I have only been lurking because I have been feeling kinda out of things. SO...my commitment this week is to brush my teeth twice a day, floss, bathe more regularly, AND not eat after 8 o'clock. I have not been doing the crunches, and I think given the mess I have let myself get into that the basics need to take priority first.
Old 10-01-2002, 06:15 PM   #100

Oh Den, you dirty ol' thing you. May I join you in your quest for cleanliness? I actually brushed my teeth today. Well, at 3 in the afternoon, but still...
And I went to have a bath last night (in my tub up in the attic), and some fool had removed the plug to the first floor tub!! DH offered to get it for me, but I opted on sulking and having a VERY fast bath with no plug. (no showers in these old cast iron tubs)
Floss? What's that?

Old 10-01-2002, 06:17 PM   #101

YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!! YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND ME!!!!
Old 10-01-2002, 06:20 PM   #102

you know it, honey!
Ummm, I don't think anyone else does, though.

Old 10-01-2002, 06:25 PM   #103

You know, when you decide to have a bath (at least when someone like Den or I do), it's a major undertaking. To discover that the plug is missing is enough to make you want to get out the straight razor. Or just stop bathing all together.
I just wanted to impress upon you all what an effort it was for me to sit in a cold empty tub and hose down. amen

Old 10-01-2002, 06:39 PM   #104
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

When I am unhappy you can't get me out of the tub. Maybe it is some sort of "washing away" the problem thing. But I would sit on the floor of the tub under warm water until I ran out of hot water. Then crawl into bed and go to sleep.

My commitment for the week is to marry some rich guy so I never have to work again. And then I can hire a chef and he would cook healthy meals for me.

(hey it is about as likely to happen as any other commitment I have made in here has....)
Old 10-01-2002, 06:42 PM   #105

I LOVE taking hot baths, but when I bottom out I just can't seem to do it....
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.