Nurturing the Nuts

You're on Page 9 of 10
Go to
  • Gee whiz! I sure wish we were all in real life so we could hug!

Prayers and good vibes to you, MrsM95, and you'd darn well better check in with us. Give yourself a break and quit fretting over food.

Ellis, I am sure you are giving your sister lots of support. When I taight grade school, I lost a Grade 2 child to a kidney disease - it was devastating. Give sis a hug for me.

Sojo, hang in there. Boy, could I tell you trying to get preggers stories! Both my kids and the dogs are adopted.
  • Thank you Soozie , MrsM and Ruth.
    Ruth, by the sounds of your day, YOU need a hug, too!
  • Sorry to hear all the bad and sad news. I think we all need a REAL group hug right now.

Sojo, Ellis and Mrs. M......I'm sending lots of good thoughts to you all.
  • Thank you, Den. MrsM, saying lots of prayers for you this morning...
    xoxo
  • Hey...
    Thanks so much everyone for your prayers and encouragement and stories.

Lets all just take these challenges one day at a time. I'm so thankful to have a place like this to turn to for support, no matter what my latest crisis.
  • Lots of warm thoughts, prayers, and good vibes to Sojo, ellis's sister's student and MrsM95. The power of prayer is amazing. Hang on to faith, my friends.
  • Thank you, Kat dear. I'm all for prayer.
  • Geez, I'm so out of the loop!

Sorry it's late, but Mrs.M, Sojo, ellis....sending good vibes, healing thoughts and lots of hugs as needed!
  • Thank you, Wildfire.
  • Good Morning Everyone
    I'm back to work this morning, no guarantees for how long (i can't work if i have to take pain pills). So far i'm doing ok, I spent most of the weekend sleeping off pain medication. Surgery went as well and could be expected. When the Dr. removed the lump he discovered it was twice as large as he had thought. They were unable to give us any indication if they lump was cancerous or not so i'm facing a week of anxiety waiting for the results. I go back to see him on Thursday so I should find out then.

DH has been wonderful and very helpful, DD has been so sweet. She comes up to me and gives me kisses and askes if they will make my Owee go away any faster. What more could a mother want.

MrsM95
  • MrsM, I'm so glad you've done with that lump. We'll be thinking about you this week... I know the week will drag for you, but keep on being positive! We love you!!
    And what a darling your daughter is.
    Hugs...

I wonder if I could ask for prayers/thoughts for someone else...
    A friend of my husband's... his partner is around 40 and she just had a heart attack. The doctors discovered that it's because she has a large lump on each lung.... one the size of a grapefruit. Her name is Monique. Thank you!

My sister's student... little boy with the lump in his brain... the doctors have decided to operate. Fairly soon, I would imagine. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you, all!!

Sojo, thinking of you, hon. Keep your chin up!!
    xo
  • MrsM - a gentle hug so I don't squish your boob. Keep thinking positive thoughts.

Ellis, lung lumps are not good. I will put Monique into our prayer circle.

Could you also give me the name of the wee boy with the brain lump? I'll add him too.

The rest of you, pray for me as I go throught the Audit tonight!
    FOR THE LAST TIME EVER!
  • I am sending out prayers and for you Mrs. M, for Monique and for the little boy.

Ruth-yay! Your last audit-good luck

Big for everyone!
  • Thank you, Ruth and Mauvais. Ruth, the little boy is named Dougie.
    And I've said prayers for you and your audit. Ummm, what audit?
    Is there something we don't know about you?

As Mauvais said, big for everyone!
  • Mrs. M-Glad to hear the lump is out and that you are feeling well!!! I'll continue to send good thoughts your way. Hope it is benign.

Ellis-Sending good thoughts up Ottawa way too for Dougie and Monique.

Ruth- Hope the audit goes well!!!!! just keep saying, "LAST ONE.....
    LAST ONE...."

I have another request for you all (GEEZ!! busy week!!) My Mom had bladder cancer more than ten years ago, and has been cancer free since. Last week they found a "polyp" which may or may not be a return of the cancer. I'll be taking her in Wednesday morning so they can remove it, so please send out lots of good thoughts for her too.