Major TMI NSV

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Seriously Major TMI ahead, but I am majorly excited and I must share with someone and this is the only place where people might understand. My fav. strap on fits again
  • LOL. Congrats!
  • Awesome. I'd be very sad if mine didn't fit. That being said I got a new one a couple of months ago that is really fab
  • hehe... certainly something worth celebrating! and a mighty fun was to burn some calories.
  • Um...definitely TMI.
  • ROFLMAO - Thanks for the tremendous smile that put on my face AND congratulations!
  • Not only did this completely make my day, but it also gave me the push I needed to stop lurking around the forums and actually join in.

Congratulations! Now go make good use of it...
  • Woo! That would definitely be something to celebrate.

I've been thinking of something like this as a reward for myself once I hit a goal weight.
  • Best TMI thread ever, and the ONLY one I've ever read that even comes close to actually being "TMI"! Fabulous!!!
  • I lurk in this forum, but don't typically chat in it. This thread made me snicker, and made me decide to pop in and say hi.

Fantastic NSV honey! Love it.
  • Along with everyone else, Congratulations and definitely a well deserved tmi heading
  • Thanks everyone.

Ruthxxx - Well, I'm sorry, I did warn you.

Paja - I gotta ditch this cold first, grrrr!
  • Get over the cold ASAP, so you can celebrate your victory :lol
  • Tee hee. I'll chime in with everyone else and say that's the best NSV I've ever heard
  • Thanks for the giggle! Great NSV!