Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #16  

Height: 5'4"

I'm addicted now. I have an eyebrow, nose, tongue, rook, daith, lobes and my newest was a helix but it was gauged and then he added a daith and put them together with a ring so there is one piece of jewelry - very cute.
Old 03-10-2010, 11:50 PM   #17  
love it or lose it

S/C/G: 210/209/150

Height: 5'2"

You said your collar bone surface piercings were dead.. what does that mean?

I have nose, double ear piercings in both ears.. two cartilage hoops in my right ear and my tragus in my left ear.

I had a belly button ring but my fat roll hurt it.. haha. The hole is still there, so I may put it back in after I lose some of the belly.

Piercings are addictive and I want more, but my DH keeps saying no. I would love to get an industrial or rook maybe. I dunno.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:03 AM   #18  
Cheesecake? Yes plz!

S/C/G: 155/149.8/135

Height: 5'7"

Piercings are a little high for me -- love them. Wish I could get more.

I have a total of 11 in my ears: 4 on each lobe, then one helix, tragus and rook. I'd love an industrial and an anti-tragus someday. Plus I'm sure I'll do more in the helix area too. That's easy. I also have my navel too.

I would also like to get more tattoos, but only have one right now. It's mostly a money thing right now.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #19  
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

my collar bones are dead as in i don;t have them any longer lol. one of them healed really well but the other one refused to heal (which is common in surface piercings). they got caught on a lot of things and kept me from doing some active things because i feared getting hurt or i could lay on my chest etc. so between one not healing (so it was always red and started to reject) and it limiting me i had enjoyed them long enough and took them out.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 148/132.5/125

Height: 5'3

I wish I could enjoy piercings! My body literally rejects them, except the ones in my ear lobes. I did my belly button, and it pushed itself out. I did cartiledge in my ear, twice, and it pushed its self out, both times! I always see cute ones, but know there is no sense in me even bothering.. lol
Old 03-19-2010, 02:41 PM   #21  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

I have 6g lobes and second holes at 8g. i think i'm gonna go to 4g on the bottom and maybe add a third 10g- not sure yet.
have had three cartlidge piercings reject and just recently after waiting a year for them to heal and stop being infecty i had to get rid of two.
i'd love to do my nose but i'm worried about it not healing like my cart. on my ears and i have a mole in the corner of my nose and i don't want to look... out of balance. lol.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:11 PM   #22  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

For those that have had piercings that got rejected, have you looked into the jewlery you're wearing? It's rare for someone to reject stainless steel, but it happens. Maybe try gold jewlery (real gold, not gold plated). My dh has to wear gold in his ears or they get infected cuz his body rejects other metals.

Also, quick question, any girls here have their septum done? I'm considering it as my next piercing and was wondering how soon after getting it can you turn it so the jewlery doesn't show? Also, is it possible to get while also having a nostril piercing (mine is a 16g)? I would ask my piercer, but she's on vacation for a few weeks. Also, did your piercer go through the cartilage or did they hit the "sweet spot" (between the cartilage and the end of your nose)?
Old 03-28-2010, 03:25 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 266/216/166

Height: 5' 1"

Ooh I've been lurking on this for a while. I don't have a lot, my lobes (standard), tongue, tragus, and I got an industrial a few days ago. I'm kind of a happy camper at the moment. I really digg surface piercings as well.

Last edited by bunnythesAINT; 03-29-2010 at 03:00 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #24  

Height: 5'3"

I have a pair of labia piercings and am planning to have my nipples repierced. (They rejected twice before -- pain!)

Oh, and my ears.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:27 PM   #25  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latchkey Princess View Post
For those that have had piercings that got rejected, have you looked into the jewlery you're wearing? It's rare for someone to reject stainless steel, but it happens. Maybe try gold jewlery (real gold, not gold plated). My dh has to wear gold in his ears or they get infected cuz his body rejects other metals.
When I redo my nipples, I'm trying titanium.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:35 AM   #26  
:)

S/C/G: 161/158/130

Height: 5'9

I had my lebret for a while, but just recently took it out. I still have my septum, but I never show it anymore. I can't unscrew it either haha.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:06 PM   #27  
no{BODY} is perfect

I had my lebret done since i was 16, but recently took it out because it was dragging my gums down, and my dentist was like, 'TAKE IT OUT'

But i have my septum done, about 2 yrs and i love it. I don't really desire to get anymore. But i really want to get more tattoos. i have 6 rt now.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:28 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 277/210/175

Height: 6'0

I had to retire my vertical industrial, it was getting to where I couldn't stand it anymore. Very cool piercing, but I think it was poor placement on my piercer's part (moreso, her aprentice) that caused so many issues. It just kept ripping and opening back up.

I miss it, but enjoy being able to sleep on my left side again a bit more. :P
Old 04-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #29  

Just had a snug done on my right side - same ear as the stretched helix/new daith piercing. I can't sleep on my right side and the cartilage is def bruised - but it looks cute. Keep doing my chamomile tea bags. I always have titanuium put in. Seems to be the least problematic and worth the few extra dollars.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:05 PM   #30  
:)

Height: 5'7

I only have 2 lobes and a nose piercing.

I really want an industrial. OMG how I want an industrial. But I'm a pansy so... yeah.

Personally, I think the anti-brow, lip, and monroe piercings are GORGEOUS but I don't think I could pull them off.
Closed Thread