thinspiration pics...

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Is there any photos that you have or look at that give you inspiration to be that skinny ggirl you always wated to be? let's see em!
  • lets see...
  • I don't really want to be skinny - I'm not sure I ever could, really, I'm built like I'm built, which is hourglass all the way curvy curvy.

My inspirations are often these insanely beautiful plus size models out there in the fashion biz who are all the size I want to be - around a 15. That's what I was at age 23 and I think I can get there again.

Lemme see if I can find some links.

Oh well, I can't post links yet, maybe later this week they'll let me. Anyways, a lot of the ladies who model at Kiyonna.com, Paul Gautier's model he uses a bunch Crystal something, and every woman at Hipsandcurves.com!
  • My inspiration pictures are all in the Goal threads. It is so inspiring to see pictures of women who have struggled with their weight like I do, and have done the work to change their lives. I'm hoping I'll be there too one day!

What pictures do you use for inspiration Beatnik?
  • I really love pictures of Mandy Moore. I know it's not so alternative, but I think she has a more "real" body - but still drop dead gorgeous and classic. http://troglopundit.files.wordpress....dy-moore-9.jpg
  • i have a folder of thinspo and its uploaded to my cellphone and my ipod. I find it helps to keep me on track!
  • ScarJo and Dita are my thinspiration
  • Since i can't uplaod my favorite pics, i scan the suicide girls for inspiration. They're reall girls with reall body of all shapes and sizes, all beautiful in theyre own way.
  • omg, is that Vice? *drool* I love SG, my goal is to be a SG when I get goal.

• Hi! I'm a big supporter of thinspo. I actively Google things that I think are cute/sexy and I often watch television shows that I know have good looking girls. LOL. I guess it's just one of those things I do to keep myself motivated. It's funny this thread is here, I was GISing ( Google Image Search ) emo/goth/punk girls last night.

Above are girls that I like the look of. Especially love the scene girl hair.
  • I adore suicide girls, especially the occasional curvy ladies that pose for them. I'd post pictures but some of my favorites are full nudes. :P

And Dita Von Teese, oh I love that woman. She is absolutely beautiful.
  • ( Lolita dresses are so cute! )

( Harajuku/kawaii style! )

LOL, I love crazy styles!
  • I'm using my desktop now, so I only have a couple of my thinspiration pics on here, but most of mine are ScarJo, Dita, and SuicideGirls....Vice is one of my favorite SuicideGirls and I just love her body, so here is one of my thinspirations:

• holy mother, she's gorgeous!
  • I just recently heard of suicide girls from this site.. some definite motivation there! I was looking at the girls with the sleeve tattoos.. I want one soooo bad!

My DH says when I hit my goal that should be my reward!