So, what are you looking forward to?
So, we've talked about rewards that we give ourselves for doing well, but, what are you looking forward to doing/wearing/feeling once you've reached your goal weight? ( Or, near it. ) Don't be afraid to dream big ( Or, small! :D ), girls!
Wearing - These are all things that I love fashion-wise, but, I'm just not comfortable enough to wear most of it out in public, or in the case of boots, they just don't fit!
- Skinny jeans
- Short skirts
- Short shorts
- Socks ( Knee high, thigh high, knitted, etc. I think these types of socks are adorable! )
- Boots ( Ankle, knee high, thigh high )
- Tights/stockings ( I love them! Under skirts, under ripped jeans, under a dress, under an over-sized top. )
- Jeans that ride on the hips
- Lingerie for the boyfriend
- Anything absolutely outrageous
- Clunking around on heels ( LOL! Instead of shuffling/waddling/stumbling I imagine I'd do in a pair, now! I don't even OWN a pair of heels! )
Doing - I'm not necessarily unable to do anything that I really want to, but, some things just seem like they will get better with less weight! Such as...
- Sex ( New/different positions! Loving the way my body and feels looks during. Experiencing my boyfriend's reaction at the "new" me. )
- Having my boyfriend pick me up ( This will be so exciting! )
- Going out more ( I might not go out more, but, I can't wait to feel more confident when leaving the house. )
- Getting attention ( I don't mean I want to be the center of attention, I just want to experience the kind of looks healthy women get. You know. An extra peak from a guy walking by, and not because my big butt is in the way of a healthy woman! LOL! )
- Going to the beach ( And enjoying it! )
- Going for more walks ( These are all tied in with the whole more confident when leaving the house thing. )
- Getting tattoos
I'm sure I'll be able to think of even more!
My aspirations are very big, and sometimes I feel a little ashamed of them. You know, you have to think realistically, and all. But, these are things that I absolutely love, and want to experience. Even if it's YEARS from now.
So, what are yours? :goodvibes
I ultimately want to be healthy, look sexier, and have more energy. I already am having more energy by being nearly 9 pounds smaller and exercising 6 days per week. As for as anything else goes, it's as below:
I want to be able to wear a two piece or maybe even a bikini for the first time on the beach and not be embarassed to be around my boyfriend, even though he has a BMI of 31. I feel like weight on guys isn't noticed as much as weight on girls. I just want to look sexier standing next to him.
Also want to wear at least a size 10 or smaller so that shopping will become easier.
I too want to be picked up by my boyfriend.
I want to be able to wear sexy underwear and lingerie.
I also want to feel more confident.
Oh, and let's not forget that the reason why I'm so set on losing weight this time is that I start my pathology residency in July and refuse to be the unhealthiest, largest resident. I want to have enough energy so that I can work and learn and become the best pathologist I can be.
I've always loved corsets, and when I get to my goal weight I'm going to buy myself one. Get some sexy lingerie to go along with it as well. :)
And I want to fit comfortably into my knee high boots, I love them so much but they choke my calves to death. And high heels! I'm 6 foot tall just barefoot, but I think tall, lean and curvy is so sexy. I can't wait to get some sexy, killer heels and strut my stuff around.
I want to be able to go out and jog and not have to do it at night around my neighboorhood. I'm so embarassed to have people see me running and struggling.
I just can't wait to feel sexy, energized and sexy. I've already lost 10 lbs and the difference is huge. I can't wait to see what the additional 90 lbs will be for me.
I've thought about this a lot, actually. While pondering it one of the many times, I realized that the proof in this is right on television. There are so many shows where the main character is some fat, funny dude with a hot wife. George Lopez ( The series, not the comedy. ), Married With Children, and a bunch of others that I don't know the name of because I don't actually watch them.
I think Roseanne is one of the last times a show featured a heavy woman. You definitely don't see any shows where the wife/woman of the show is fat. ( I could be wrong about this, but, I only have basic cable, LOL! ) This doesn't include reality shows, BTW. Just sitcoms.
We have it harder in my opinion. This could also come from the whole men being more visually stimulated than women thing. Women are a lot more likely to look past someone's appearance than men are. ( Proof in the sitcoms, again? )
So, yup. Totally not fair.
I'm looking forward to having a bit more confidence. I've gone up and down in sizes a lot over the past six or seven years and at the moment, none of the nice clothes I have that I really like seem to fit me properly. I don't like myself at my current size/weight. I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror and like the way my clothes look. I am looking forward to not being horrified by photos of myself, too!
Here's some of my list. There's more, but I can't think of them off-hand
- Skinny jeans
- Leggings and an over-sized top [with or without a miniskirt
- Short shorts/booty shorts
- Ultra-Low-Rise jeans
- Anything from Victoria's Secret, Wet Seal, American Eagle, The Gap, etc.
- Corsets and bustiers
- Stilettos and "sexy" shoes
- Blazers with pencil skirts and slinky camis
- Camis and Tanks
- Boy-short panties
- Going out to bars, clubs, etc
- Go up to someone I find attractive and talking to them
- Going shopping for clothes
- Going to the beach/pool and not feeling so self-concious
- Getting tattoos and a piercing or two
- Applying to be a SuicideGirl
- Take a stripping class [for exercise and confidence :D]
- Date someone with out being self-conscious and putting myself down.
Sexy, confident, cute, attractive, relaxed, healthy, desirable, young
Someone reminded me of a pair of jeans that I have that I can't wait to fit into! They're a pair of Candies, size 13. Not even sure when I could wear them, last. They're really cute.
Also, I have so many cute shirts I haven't fit into in years! Those are on my list, too!
The Candies probably won't fit until around 160/150 lbs. That's my guess. At my lowest of 190 last year, they didn't fit. Believe me, I tried! LOL.
oh yay! im not the only one who cant wait to be smaller so my bf can pick me up! lol
Oh I'm definitely looking forward to A LOT!
~Shorts that go above my knees (without my legs rubbing together)
~A Swimsuit (without feeling the need to cover up my legs...I'd LOVE to wear a bikini, but that might be a goal for summer 2011, because I've got a LOT of toning to do before then)
~Pretty Dresses (I always feeling like I'm pretending to be something I'm not when I wear them now...and it's just because I'm not confident and feel like an idiot)
~Tunics and Leggings
~HEELS! (even now it hurts too much to walk around in them..I'm still too heavy)
~I've always wanted to take ballet lessons...Like...point shoes...not just the little kids ballet stuff I took when I was like 5
~I'd love to be able to pull off Yoga poses without feeling like I'm going to kill myself
~I've always wanted to be able to participate in some sort of marathon event (maybe running, maybe on a bike...i'm not really sure)
~Walking into a room and feeling beautiful even though there are other beautiful women in the room too.
~Taking charge and getting what I want and knowing I deserve it.
~Just over all being more active. I'm sick of being the lazy girl who can't keep up.
~Confident, Beautiful, Sexy, Talented, Special...and like I deserve to be happy.
Which adds another one:
- I'd like to go to the RenFest and dress in one of the sexy Renaissance outfits
I'd like to go to some kind of video game con, and be a sexy nerd chick, instead of a stereotypical fat nerd chick. :^:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:58 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2