Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 06:00 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 266.2/See ticker/133.0

Height: 5'5

oops

Last edited by DaughterOfVenus; 09-04-2010 at 12:01 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #47  
Manifesting

S/C/G: 307/286/170

Height: 5'7"

I think it all comes down to self-image. We can appreciate in others what we can't appreciate in ourselves. I like bigger women, too, although my ideal is not as big as me. When I feel down on myself, a helpful trick is to stand in front of a mirror with my eyes closed, then picture a woman close to my size who I find attractive. I sink into those feelings of appreciation and enjoyment of her appearance and then open my eyes and look at myself when the feelings are at their strongest (but not lustful, lol). That somehow transfers the body-appreciation to myself, as well as those I find attractive.

Old 10-05-2010, 03:45 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 169/141/110

Height: 5'2

I'm more attracted to intelligence then looks, and I love a girl who's into science and math!! I've liked all colours, shapes and sizes. But, if you haven't read or done a math problem in longer than you can remember, forget it!!

One for every five pounds

Closed Thread