3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Alternachicks

Question for lesbians and bi chicks

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 AM   #16

S/C/G: 290/270/135

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonsLea View Post
I'm more attracted to smaller girls, not rail thin, but slender and soft with nice curves. It's funny, I like girls who look rather delicate but I like my men tall and buff!

I third the redheads! Lately I've noticed that I've been drooling over more and more redheads. It's just so sexy to me!

Edit: On the other hand, my current (non celeb ) girl crush is a thick girl. But really, how can I resist her? She basically oozes sex and is a great kisser! Sorry if that's TMI.

I agree, I like thin women, not rail thin though. I love curves. I'm trying to think off hand of examples, but most are SuicideGirls, lol. Although I do love Scarlett Johannson's body, she's curvy and not overly thin.

The girl that I've been talking to lately isn't super thin either, she's not thick, but she's curvy. I'm really into her though, I love her body although she hates it. She keeps complaining that she needs to lose 25 pounds, but I really don't think it's necessary.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #17

S/C/G: 237/237/135

Hi everyone I'm new here and I couldn't resist this thread. I find myself being attracted to women because of their personality as much as their shape but I do have a real thing for redheads too! I guess I'm just a true Pisces...
Old 02-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #18
Strong is the new Pretty!

S/C/G: 245/ticker/1??

Height: 5'2"

Is redhead attraction a Pisces thing? I'm an Aries with Pisces cusp (that's right, I'm steam).

I quit smoking on Oct. 20, 2008 Now I right and more.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:41 AM   #19
improving life!

Height: 5'7"

I'm niether bi-sexual or a lesbian but I find other woman attractive all the time. I do not think its that weird, or unusual of a thing. I do have to say that it seems my particular taste is very picky with this. Seems society got to me with the whole woman have to be perfect thing (even though I'm the opposite with my own body)
Old 02-18-2010, 09:50 AM   #20

S/C/G: 203/123/124

I like looking at women who are not super skinny, but not chunky either. I like the thicker frame, because paper thin just doesn't look right to me. I love when a woman has curves- never been with one though- sigh- as much as I would LOVE to try.... tee hee
Old 02-20-2010, 11:02 PM   #21

S/C/G: 240/230/155

Height: 5'5"

I am attracted to all body types even woman my size but generally not bigger but when I look at myself i also get the bleh! feeling... I think is is all a mentally distorted self image really.... but even though I think that I still cant overcome the BLEH!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #22
one choice at a time

S/C/G: 275/152/???

Height: 5'5"

Just saw this thread ... it's an interesting question isn't it. Like many who have posted, I can't say there is one particular type I'm attracted to.

When it comes to attraction to a woman I know, of course, aspects of her personality will override whatever physical characteristics tend to turn my head or not. For example, I'm generally not into blondes, but I had a mad crush on a golden-haired friend of mine for the better part of two years.

As for those characteristics that do or don't attract me in a superficial way - like seeing a stranger in the street or looking at pictures in a magazine - I do tend to like women who are healthy and curvy - not too cut, not too gaunt or bony.

Most of the mainstream beauty standard doesn't do it for me at all - most models are more striking than beautiful to me, and I don't really care for thighs so skinny you can see between them. (I know I'm not alone in this.)

In general I like women who are petite, or at least smaller than I am - it's a butch thing, I like to be able to wrap a woman up in my arms and be strong for her. Having said that, there are some larger women who I have to admit are nevertheless devastatingly sexy - like Queen Latifah. (And once again, with real people I know, who they are readily overrides what they look like.)

As for my own physical ideal, when I see a woman who looks the way I want to look, I definitely feel drawn and fascinated, but it's not so much being attracted to her as it being attracted to the idea of meeting my potential to look like her. A few years ago I saw a woman who was working at a server in a restaurant whose body was what I imagine (and hope!) mine would look like if I ever got down to my ideal body-fat percentage - wide, strong hips, powerful thighs, big (but not cut) biceps. I couldn't take my eyes off her - but it wasn't so much lust for her, as it was the seductive dream of being like her.
Make the best choice I can make, with every choice. Remember that the temptation in front of me is not the last of its kind that I will ever see; say "I'll pass today." Say "no!" to my whiny inner five-year-old.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:46 AM   #23
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitGirlyGirl View Post
Is redhead attraction a Pisces thing? I'm an Aries with Pisces cusp (that's right, I'm steam).
I have no idea. I'm a Leo.

My WL Blog: Luna Loses
Old 02-26-2010, 02:48 AM   #24
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carter View Post

As for my own physical ideal, when I see a woman who looks the way I want to look, I definitely feel drawn and fascinated, but it's not so much being attracted to her as it being attracted to the idea of meeting my potential to look like her. A few years ago I saw a woman who was working at a server in a restaurant whose body was what I imagine (and hope!) mine would look like if I ever got down to my ideal body-fat percentage - wide, strong hips, powerful thighs, big (but not cut) biceps. I couldn't take my eyes off her - but it wasn't so much lust for her, as it was the seductive dream of being like her.
I'm the same way. Sometimes, I'll see a girl with the same body type as me, except in way better shape, and I just stare. 9 times out of 10, I'm not thinking of her sexually, I'm daydreaming about fitting into and looking as hot in those same clothes.

My WL Blog: Luna Loses
Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM   #25

I tend to be attracted to women who are the body type I'd like to be, the one I was 15 years ago. Fit and athletic, but still soft and curvy.

Old 03-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
Cherry Bomb

S/C/G: 180/170/130

Height: 5'3"

I love fit but curvy women, Laetita Casta (french model) and Angelina Jolie have been crushes of mine since I was a teen. I also think Eliza Dushku is really hot, though she's a bit skinnier than my usual type, but she's a bad-a** so it's hard not to love her.
I however, wish I could be very skinny and flat chested (I was a ballet dancer growing up, so envious of the skinnier dancers since I was curvy even when I was thin). But I wouldn't want to date anyone as skinny as I wish I could be, lol.
I think more than body type it's personality for me; I love women with strong personalities. And if they've got dark hair and dark eyes.... *Swoon*
Old 04-06-2010, 10:03 PM   #27

S/C/G: 255/255/180

Height: 5ft 10in

I am straight, but I do think the pin-up girl look is sexy. That is my ideal. I love the styles from the 20's through the 50's. Curvy women with round behinds and nice breasts, with a small waist. But I think I like that look because I want to look like that.
Old 04-17-2010, 01:07 AM   #28

S/C/G: 240/240/220

Height: 5'4

I don't really have a weight preference although I've noticed I tend to like women with more curves than anything. However, the more sporty women that you can tell are sporty, that have a smaller body type tend to grab my attention as well. So I guess I tend to find more average, normal sized with a little chub women attractive.
Old 04-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #29

S/C/G: 204/190.4/134

Height: 5ft 6in

I'm attracted to different types. Sometimes it depends on my size. Right now I'm more attracted to plumper girls around my frame and I think that's because I wouldn't feel as self-conscious.

When I'm out and I see a "bigger" girl and she looks good and seems confident, I'm envious. I want to be confident in who I am. I think more of what we're attracted to has to do with self reflection either who we are or who we want to be.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:36 AM   #30

S/C/G: 294.5/276/190

Height: 5'2"

I have always been attracted to their minds, not the bodies. I like soft, and don't mind plush women. My former partner was also very obese. Now as an OWL (older wiser lesbian) I look for some one who is interested in me! saves a lot of time.

It's not the destination, it is the journey.

first mini goal: lost rebound weight finished 1/14/10
loose re rebound back sliding pounds / 35 to drop
2 gone
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.