here comes not so little naked me.

• So I took the time to really look at myself naked (instead of the quick glance as I dashed into the shower). Usually i don't look in the mirror unless I really have to, but I gave my self the once over...and twice over without the jaded commentary. It wasn't that bad. Yeah I still have rolls and tucks, but they are reducing in size and the tiger stripe pattern the stretchmarks leading down to my butt have shrinking real estate.

Its hard to look at yourself naked in an objective way. Sometimes I wish I had a stranger's eyes if only to see myself better.

Oh a cute factoid, it seems the mole on my back is losing weight too . Its like having a little friend(that doesn't know when to leave and drinks up my whiskey) to share my journey.
  • I sat down on the side of the bed to put my socks on and noticed in the mirror that the flab on my sides didnt roll over my underwear! It was glorious! It still spilled over the front, but the love handles aren't going to be such a good grip anymore! Keep up the good work!
  • Well Done to both of you! It's great when you start to notice a difference in your body

Keep up the great work
  • I try to look at myself as much as possible. I still can't understand what my husband finds appealing with this current vessel. Vive la difference! I guess. lol I really do think that it is important to face yourself head (or tummy)-on. How can you love your body if you don't even know it?
  • Quote: I really do think that it is important to face yourself head (or tummy)-on. How can you love your body if you don't even know it?
    Heck yeah. Its an adventure to really look at yourself naked. Its a lot like dealing with a phobia. Sometimes I would rather face my archnemesis the frog, than spend more than a couple of seconds looking at a nude me. but as I stated before, its looking better.
  • Tee hee. I've been reading this sub-board for... oh, I don't know... an hour now? and..... I like you guys.

(Eroica - the frog is my BFF's arch nemesis, too. )

Anyway... I suppose I ought to stay on topic. You make a very good point Archychick. Of course... I have no full length mirrors in any private areas of my house. There are rare occasions that I'm showering at someone else's house and I get a full on look at myself. It's... strange. So - literally - I've seen myself fully naked, like, twice in the last year. Crazy. I guess I should hang one of the huge mirrors I have in the bathroom so I can be more self aware. I'm scared.