December Alternachat!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Oh, and BTW everyone...

I'M UNOFFICIALLY UNDER 200 LBS! THATS RIGHT, I MADE IT TO ONEDERLAND!!! 199.5 as of this morning, but I'm not counting it until sunday when I weigh in for the 20 somethings Bl Challenge....partly because I'm only trying to count it once a week, and partly because I want to make sure I don't gain it back.....lol

still though, I'm SO EXCITED!!! Hopefully I can keep it off and get safely below 200...lol
  • WOW well done, onederland, i can almost see it in the distance!

well done! x
  • Way to go Divine!

Welcome back Paula and Sakai!

Well it is very wintry here today and I am craving comfort food. I am going to make a healthy stew for supper tonight.
  • Woo-hoo! way to go Divine!
    Even if you're not counting it yet...I'm still excited for you. I still have a long way to go until I hit onederland, but I can bask in the glory of others

My bf and I went on our hike today. I made it to the top of the mesa, which took forever the last 30 feet because.. one it was rocky as heck...and two..it had to be at a 45% angle (felt like straight up though lol) I had to stop every 15 steps to catch my breath and forget talking. I was breathless after two syllables lol. But I made it to the top even when I looked up at the climb and didn't think I could. But even though it sucked, I made it! i even have a pic of me at the top. I may post it soon.
  • for onederland! Congrats Divine

And well done Sakai! It's such a great feeling when you push yourself out of your comfort zone and find yourself accomplishing something you were sure you couldn't. Just think of all the things you can do now you know how great you are

Paula, as Divine said, we all fall off the wagon, but the best and hardest part is getting back on again so welcome back

I was really bad in France... I worked out on the bike and power plate for like two days. I did a lot of walking but unless I go walking for walkings sake, I don't count it as exercise. I also ate a lot of food and drank a lot of wine. My bf's bro's gf loves making desserts (but sneakily never eats any of them and is skinny as ****) and her chocolate cookies were divine, as were her choclate truffles and her apple crumble. Basically I lacked self control, had no scale to be scared of and ignored tracking my points creating a nice little protective bubble of denial.

On the brighter side, I got on the scale for the 1st time in 2 weeks and found I'd lost 1lb so I'm 199 for the first time in a while but I don't feel like I've lost any weight. In fact I feel fatter than I did before I started dieting again. I guess I just need to get back on my bike and start working out again!

We're half way through the month, I haven't bought a single xmas present and I've got a tonne of things to do before my sister and her family get here in a few days... it's going to be busy and noisy and I'm going to struggle to find me time, but I'm determined to make sure that every single day of the rest of this month is picture perfect and on track according to my plan. So hopefully I can shift a little more weight and feel better about 2009.

Wow, I've rambled alot I hope everyone has had a fab weekend and you aren't too stressed out with xmas!