Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2002, 08:35 AM   #31  

Height: 5'-2"

Mauvais, you're leaving tomorrow! Have a wonderful time, sweetie! We want to hear all about it when you get back.
Listen, you can't claim a lost pound when you've had your hair cut!!! I'm joking... congratulations... you're doing great!

Come on everyone... one day until Monday! Monday IS a good day for weighing. It's extra incentive for not ^#@*ing up on the weekend.

Kat darling... get out there and get yourself a scale.

Terri, did you eat all that good food, or did you restrain yourself? Listen, I don't want you buying anymore of that icecream. Buy something healthy that you like! Even if you initially eat too much of it, at least it's good for you. I always think this way... everyone in the grocery store is looking at me and thinking, "My gawd, she's so fat... why is she buying all that fattening food?" So I don't buy it. It's a false sense of pride. But it DOES help!

gotta go and read about 394 other posts.
later darlings...
xo
Old 08-05-2002, 06:45 AM   #32  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Here it is - my first weigh in - I am still at 162.
Oh well. If I didn't just get my scale a few months ago, I would go buy one that shows the tenths of a pound too.

squeak
Old 08-05-2002, 07:02 AM   #33  

Height: 5'-2"

I can't believe it. Even though I screwed up yesterday and ate some bridge mixture and popcorn, I've STILL lost 2 pounds this week!! And I know it's real, because I've weighed myself everyday, and it's STAYED OFF!!
Must be all that Tai Bo....

Squeak... this is YOUR week... come on girl... burn it!! You can do it!!
Old 08-05-2002, 07:57 AM   #34  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

205 again this morning! Please tell me it's water retention from the heat! (Did I mention our AC is broken?) And yes, I am drinking lots of water but not peeing as much as usual!

I am not eating a heck of a lot but have been sitting on my butt most of the day. (Did I mention our AC is broken?) I have asthma and this air is like breathinbg ****! (Just thought I'd sneak that in to see if Mauvais is on the job! )

This week should be better as it is supposed to cool down by Wednesday - unless they lied again! (Did I mention our AC is broken?)
Old 08-05-2002, 08:51 AM   #35  
HW 195/CW 152/GW 125

Well my weight today is 140.0. I am ok with that, was hoping for a bit more since I hit that last Wednsday or Thursday, but I actually went back up to 140.4 for a few days, so I guess I should be happier, it is down 2 pounds from last Monday. I was just hoping for another 1/2 or so!

Ruth, you mean that we aren't allowed to say **** here????

Squeaker, I have one of those scales that shows the 10th of a pound! I love it, even just .2 loss is ebough incentive to keep me going! Best $50 I ever spent!

Ellis, Mauvais can claim the pound, even though she had a hair cut she weighed in fully dressed & not first thing in the day! I consider that alone 2 pounds! (& crazy! I only weigh in totally naked & first thing after a stop at the potty!)

Terri, I just have 4 words for you. SKINNY COW ICE CREAM! Find it! The Sundae cups are only 100 calories & the yummy ice cream sandwichs are 130! They ar the only thing that keeps me from totally blowing it some nights! Premeasured out, so you can't go over a serving, & just as good as regular ice cream! (OK maybe not Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby, but otherwise very good!)

OK staff meeting, I will check in on the other threads later today!
Old 08-05-2002, 12:17 PM   #36  
a work in progress...

Aw ****...you mean we can't say **** here? What kinda **** is that?
Old 08-05-2002, 03:27 PM   #37  
the kid's counting on me!

Happy Monday. I lost another pound. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!
starting 190
first week 189
now 188
Yahoo its going in the right direction.
feeling more motivated to get back to the gym now!!!!
nine more pounds to go...will she do it...can she make it???
yes, yes, a resounding yes.
late for work , see you later. Soozie
Old 08-05-2002, 03:41 PM   #38  
Is it Friday yet?

Apparently I did more good than bad. Regardless of my ice cream pig out I'm down 2.5 from last Monday, putting me at 235.5 - 10.5 to go for my 9/15 goal. Yeah me. (calm enthusiasm as my back hurts and any jumping is painful).

Mauvais and everyone - My friend is in Bend, OR. You're all welcome to come to the next feast, probably Samhain since we don't celebrate every holiday together.

The food was incredible!!! I didn't eat dessert though (shock! gasp!) since I had to head home early to see the 49'ers get their asses kicked by the Redskins. I swear, I'd rather have had carrot cake....

Ellis - the ice cream is healthy. Dryers Grand Light. Damned stuff. I swear, I've bought my last container of it. The second container dissappeared over the weekend.... aliens I guess. Little green buggers keep swipin' my yummies.

Chris - YES!!! I can only get the sandwiches here in Bum Fudge Oregon though.... I'm smack in the middle of the state and you'd *swear* no one else is watching their weight with the amount of trouble I have finding stuff. I can get the sandwiches though, so I'm going to stick to them AND since they're so freakin' expensive I'll be more apt to dole them out slowly ($4.00/6 sandwiches vs. $5 for 2 1/2 gallons of DGL ice cream).

Buh bye all, till later,

Terri
Old 08-05-2002, 04:58 PM   #39  

264. *cries*

of course, it's late in the day... and after breakfast and lunch. and a seven hour standing on my feet cashier shift...

*sighs*

just a little
Old 08-05-2002, 05:36 PM   #40  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Okay, after 4 hours of sleep I said to myself, "****, I'm not weighing in, it is too depressing." Need to get back on track. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A KICK IN THE BUTT.......I NEED IT BAD!!!!!
Old 08-05-2002, 06:18 PM   #41  
Is it Friday yet?

Ok, guess I'm the first to see your cry for help...

Bend over,

KICK!!!!

Hope that helped....

Terri
Old 08-05-2002, 07:01 PM   #42  
HW 195/CW 152/GW 125

YEAH TO EVERYONE!!!!! We all are a big bunch of losers! (OK Fluid, maybe not, but you can't count a weight after all that! So I have faith that you have & Den, I have the same faith in you! Just think positive & face the scale tomorrow! Yeah Sooz, A whole new range for you, the 180s!

They had problems with the Skinny Cow sundae cups plant, they are just now getting back out there, so watch you may see them coming around in a month or 2. OK they are expensive, but they are well worth it! At least for me! I find myself now budgeting my daily calories just leave spares for that.

Oh geez, I just got started here & hubby is screaming.
Old 08-05-2002, 07:01 PM   #43  
Hot Stuff

Yeah, yeah...so I'm a little late making it over here to the new forum....just making an entrance, you know... Actually, hubby decided to install a new hard drive and CDR/W on the server and took down the whole network for about a week. We're finally back in the pieces we should be in. We hope.

Nice to officially "meet" the gals from Alternachicks. Our Alternative Group was dwindling, so this is a good idea.

I'm doing WW (again...fourth time, I believe).
Height: 5'8"
Starting weight (this time around): 188.8lbs
Highest weight: 194.4lbs
Current weight (as of 08/01 weigh in): 178.2lbs
Goal weight: Aiming for 150lbs, then we'll see if I want to lose more.

'K, I'm going to see what else is going on in *our* forum.
TTFN

~Edited to add: Put me down for 7lbs on the Sept.15 Challenge. See, I was a good girl....I read that the other thread is closed and posted it here!

Last edited by Wildfire; 08-05-2002 at 07:28 PM.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:02 PM   #44  
HW 195/CW 152/GW 125

Welcome Wildfire! I am sure that you will find us fun, supportive, and as needed *****y & honest!
OK off to catch up with all the other threads!
Old 08-06-2002, 10:35 AM   #45  
a work in progress...

I think it's the "*****y" part I relate to so well...I'm going to run back to Kmart and ***** about the dud scale they just sold me...well...before I do that, I'd better check the battery...I may have put an old one in. So, I'll post the dreaded weight when I finally get this all taken care of.

later dudes
Closed Thread