August Alternachat!

You're on Page 5 of 5
Go to
  • Well, it's the last day of August, how has everyone done this month? My weight has not been fantastic but at least I'm acknowledging it now. My weekend consisted of a last minute birthday barbeque for a friend which included lots of red wine and a dinner party last night so all in all it's been fairly indulgent.

I'm going to sit down today and really plan out my month and the things I want to achieve during september. I need to get back on track with everything and I like making lists so it seems a good place to start.

I hope you've all had a great week xx
  • Maria making lists always helps me. I've got a spiral notebook where I'll occasionally plan out meals with all the ingredients broken down with their point values listed next to them....I write down measurements that I take once a week to keep track of my inches....and I make lists of all the exercise things I've done during the week so that I can keep track of how much I'm staying active. That spiral notebook is my savior. Without it, I doubt I'd have stayed on track (for the most part...lol) for this long.

My month has been great! I start my new job today, and I'm super excited but way way nervous at the same time. It should be fun I think, but I just worry that I'm not going to catch on quickly enough. Idk, I think I'll be good at it. I hope...haha *crosses fingers*

Other then that, I've officially lost over 20 lbs, which is way cool, and I think I can maybe finally see a slight difference in my size. Now I'm starting to worry about loose skin though, because I can already see it starting to happen =/