Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 07:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/174/133

Height: 5ft 6

Default Returning to the Fold

Hey Chickies!

I've been off the bandwageon for a little while and I'm jumping back on. I lost my first stone (14lb) back in February and things went a little down hill from there. I put 7lb back on and was desperate to get started again. So I did!

Started again two and a half weeks ago and I've lost the 7lb I had put on bring ing be back down to 12stone 6lb (174lb). I still want to lose 42lb to get me down to 132lb. Which is my ideal weight and healthy within BMI.

And I come with backup! I've taken up Hooping and I have a new Crosstrainer crowding up my dining room to help me on my new challenge. I'd love to lose 10 pounds by August bringing me to 11 stone 12lb (166lb). And my next goal is to lose 32lb by October 16th.

Wish me luck!

Ad: I also have a Diet blog which is operationgetthin.blogspot.com

I do warn you though, I posted some "Before" photos of me in my undergarments and it isn't too pretty!
Old 07-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Hi, Wabe. I know you can do it!
Old 07-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Welcome back! Good luck with your hooping challenge!
Closed Thread