Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 11:34 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/164/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Officially 'normal'

Well, in one way anyway!

I am now, according to my BMI measurement, 'Normal weight'. It's only just barely normal, it is 24.8, but I did it - I'm there! This was my minimum goal, and it took almost two years to get to, but, I am officially 'Normal'. Too bad they don't give out normalcy certificates or something - I would have to frame mine and give it pride of place!

I'm still more than 20 pounds away from my ultimate goal, so I am not done yet, but this milestone is huge for me. I haven't been this weight in over 15 years. My next mini goal is 155 pounds - that is what I weighed when I got married, almost 20 years ago.

I'm trying to decide how to reward myself for reaching this point. There are all these things I sort of want to do, but none of them really seem to appropriately mark the occasion.

I'm thinking maybe I might get a sewing machine. I need to alter some stuff.

I do not have one single thing in my closet that fits me. Not one thing. Last night I went out, and I put on this dress I had been saving - I bought it years ago, and it was too tight, but I fell in love with, it was a hideously expensive dress, marked down to almost nothing, and I had to have it. I figured I would 'eventually' lose the weight and wear it (13 years later...). But last night, when I put it on - it was too big! By a lot!!!! .

BP
Old 06-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #2  
I wish!

S/C/G: 185/136/135

Height: 5'6''

I'm just in the 'normal' range myself. It's great to be finally 'normal'!!
Old 06-21-2009, 06:18 PM   #3  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Congratulations bopeep! that is great news!
Old 06-22-2009, 02:12 PM   #4  
a brave new me...

Wonderful job Bopeep!
Closed Thread