i guess i kind of fit in here

• i just joined 3fc. and i chuckled to myself when i saw this section of the forum. i guess this is for me. i kind of go against the grain myself. i'm not an extremist by any means, i'm just sort of a free spirit. currently, i'm living abroad, change of pace and scenery. i'm a small time artist. i love music, mostly underground hip hop, dubstep, grime, ragga, and idm. oh yeah and i have lots of tattoos and dreadlocks.

• Hi! We love free spirits! You should put up your pic, you sound awesome.

• Quote:

Hi! We love free spirits! You should put up your pic, you sound awesome.

done and done. heh thanks!

i was reading your blog.... even before i started posting. you definitely kind of inspired me to take the more vegan route.
  • hey stellart..whereabouts are ya?
  • Quote: hey stellart..whereabouts are ya?
    originally from the states, but currently i live in montreal.

and thanks for all the welcomes..
  • Quote: originally from the states, but currently i live in montreal.

Bonjour Stellart! Parlez vous francais?
  • Your picture is awesome! Was it taken professionally? Thank you, its refreshing to be an inspiration to anyone We have a vegetarian holiday challenge, under the vegetarian section if you want to join, you are welcome anytime!
  • Quote: Your picture is awesome! Was it taken professionally? Thank you, its refreshing to be an inspiration to anyone We have a vegetarian holiday challenge, under the vegetarian section if you want to join, you are welcome anytime!
    nah i took it myself. in my old bedroom in front of my cheap blinds with my crap camera. its the natural light. i swear by natural light. so did henri cartier bresson. heh... my fav photographer

Quote: Bonjour Stellart! Parlez vous francais?
    salut, ben ouais! j parle un peu francais. j dois en savoir plus.

but yeah im still learning. and most of what i know, is improper and slang i guess. heh also, i live with small children, so my vocabulary is basically that of a three year old.
  • Haha, I only know french cause we have to learn it in school from Grade 4 on here. Mine's a bit dusty now, been out of school for a while.
    Anyways, Welcome
  • Quote: Haha, I only know french cause we have to learn it in school from Grade 4 on here. Mine's a bit dusty now, been out of school for a while.
    Anyways, Welcome
    well thanks for the welcome. im sure i know less french than you. i took spanish in school. the only french i really know is from what i've learned since being here.