Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #121  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Velveteen - you are so right about being yourself - I definitely would not be happy!

Funny I said all that about growing up and thinking I should try to fit in and then I am planning what I am wearing to the Police/Elvis Costello concert tomorrow night ..... black skirt, red top and black hoodie with red & grey skulls on it . . . . guess you can't take the punk/new wave/goth out of this alternachick ..... hmmm...would carrying my black and red patent leather devil head purse be too much?

I will pop in on Friday and let you know how the concert went - I am soooo excited to be going!

Paula & Stitchwitch -Welcome to the group!

Irishfairy - nice job on the song!

Janda - hope you are feeling better soon

Goldie - sorrry to hear about your loss
Old 05-01-2008, 05:44 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 212/168/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello back

Had a good day today. Found out I am going to have a job teaching 4th grade next year. I currently teach 5th (which I love) but it is being moved to the middle school and the principal there wants to hire her own teachers. But they asked me to do 4th. Plus I am doing an after school, school at home for a kid who got suspended for the rest of the year.

As a teacher, it is important to make as much $ as I can before summer. Plus my DH is leaving for Puerto Rico for 7 weeks to work on his disertation (with no pay) ugghhhh...

Any way.... I am thinking about going to this Unity Church this Sun. they are supposed to be really open about spirituality and I have been feeling the need for that lately. I want to check it out to see if I can take my boys there. I have never been to church before.

My reward to myself when I loose the weight is a new tattoo. I haven't had one for 12 years, It will encourage me to be good.
See you guys, I think I will go for a walk.
Closed Thread