Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 12:59 PM   #16  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

::flexes her muscles:: I'm back in charge! after a two day binge,( 2200 cals yesterday and almost 3000! the day before) I have successfully completed my daily meals with 1532calories. aaand i walked 3 kilometers, after a 3 day exorcise lazy spell. Back to work girly!
Old 01-19-2008, 06:49 PM   #17  
Mellow but Sassy

S/C/G: 280/255/160

Height: 5' 11"

My mom totally surprised me. She got a huge bonus from her school district for her school's rise in test scores.

I get a knock on the door this afternoon and it's UPS with a huge package. She sent me an elliptical (mine was old an busted and died a painful death last year) and a year of Podfitness subscription (which she loves when being all snowed in out in the Yukon).

So, with new shiny stuff and plan, I am completely ready to hop back on the "no excuses to sit on the couch" train.
Old 01-20-2008, 04:17 AM   #18  
Mango Empress

S/C/G: 275/check my ticker!/145

Height: 5'6"

wooooow i wish my mom would send me an elliptical! I want one soooo bad, you're lucky!
Old 01-20-2008, 12:36 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 172/172/145

Height: 5' 6"

Zen Pharmacy - you are a lucky girl! About the only thing "supportive" my mom's ever done for my weight loss & health is try to convince me to get liposuction.

Stepped on the scale today and had to adjust my ticker...UP. Augh! So "getting back on track" is a good thing for me to apply myself toward here. Just a few days of being "too busy" and I've undone a week of weight loss.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:36 PM   #20  
Mellow but Sassy

I know, my mom's amazing.

She told me yesterday that she figures that since she's too far to be supportive up close, she could at least get me something I wouldn't buy for myself.
Old 01-20-2008, 03:07 PM   #21  
Mellow but Sassy

Oh man, let me tell you. I love Podfitness. I mean, sure, you could just mix up your playlist. But the trainer there telling you in your headphones when to raise intensity and for how much longer was amazing.

I'm really excited about trying it out in the gym tomorrow for strength training.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:47 PM   #22  
The Witchy Veggie

S/C/G: 297.3/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

I actually did so wonderful today until dinner came along, which is what always happens. I'm up right now making brown rice veggie sushi that I can just roll up in the morning since all I have is hand roll sushi sheets anyway. I should have been asleep an hour and a half ago, but this is going to save me some major time the rest of the week.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #23  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Zen- lucky you! That is so great that your mom supports you that way.

Well so far so good. This week I bought a magazine called "Eating Clean" which had a month worth of daily menus and recipes to go with them so I am following along with a few modifications for DH since he will not eat whole wheat anything

I also decided to take the stairs at work on an impulse on Friday. I figured what the heck, it's only 4 floors . . . but I didn't factor in my the weight in huge winter coat and boots I will continue to take the stairs next week.
Closed Thread