Alternachick chat - January 2008

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Hi everyone! Sorry I did not check in much last week, but here I am wishing everyone a Happy and successful Friday. I have been quit now for Two weeks, three days, 22 hours, 29 minutes and 56 seconds. 179 cigarettes not smoked, saving $71.32. Life saved: 14 hours, 55 minutes.
    and even more exciting news to share I am down 4 more pounds this week. I guess the workouts are paying off.!
    Enygirl I am stuffing my pockets full of your will power dust and thanks for sharing.
    Hugs to all
    Virginia
  • ug, it seems like i have two weeks good and two weeks bad. I do realy good, exorcise every day, eat at or below my calories, and then snap, I binge, stop exorcising, lazy lazy lazy. then i go, oh ****! and go back to being a good girl. I neeeeeeed to break this cycle... any advice girls?
  • I know how you feel. I lost 5 lbs the first week, nothing last week, then I'm up 2 more lbs this week. Not cool. Just means I need to get back to over organizing myself and following my exercise times between schoolwork.

Oh yea, probably no more Taco Bell too...
  • Hey everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Well, now I've done it . . . I have committed myself to performing at a bellydance charity fundraiser in the spring! So now I really have to practice and get back into it - talk about motivation!
  • EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ::bouncebouncebounce:: WE GOT AN APPARTMENT!!! for the last year me and my husband have been living with my mother inlaw. thankfully we get along realy well and it hasnt been much of a problem, but HORRAY! Our own place! I am SO FREAKING EXCITED! and this means less trigger foods around, and more veggies. YAY!
  • Mangokitty - congratulations on the apartment!

I won't be able to long on for a couple of days as DH is tearing the office apart and reorganizing everything including our computers.

Hope you all have a great week!
  • so is anyone else having a really tough time right now? For some reason I can't get back under control! I binged ALL week last week - I'm up to #183.8 as of yesterday. I just need to get back into things. I did better today and I'm going to get a work out in tonight.

for the week - and for support.