Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 07:03 AM   #1  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Arrow Back on track!

Okay - as discussed . . . The Back on track thread!

Now that Thanksgiving is over and we are heading into more festivities and food related challenges what do we want out of this thread?

Accountability? A food journal? An exercise journal? A weigh-in?
Old 11-26-2007, 11:24 AM   #2  
change

S/C/G: 169/ticker/healthy

Height: 5'3" ish?

Morning! B-b-ba-back on Track! I feel good about this. So far. So good. Had yogurt and granola for breakfast and doin it to it with the H2O, my friends.

re: this thread, Accountability. Yes! When I first joined this site, I was posting at least once a day and I did really well. When I slacked off, I didn't do so hot, so lesson learned: posting works! Food journal is cool for anyone that wants it, but I am back on track with my dailyplate journal and writing it twice is a bit much. I love any and all food ideas. Exercise, weigh-in. Yes, yes! Bring it on!

This time of year it is so easy for me to want to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa for...five hours! I gotta keep moving even though the weather is telling me to sleep.

Thanks mauvaisroix for starting this.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:43 PM   #3  

You're welcome!

I ate well today too. Started off with bran flakes with raisins then had a mid morning snack of a toasted multigrain bagel with light cream cheese and an apple.

Didn't eat anything at the afternoon meeting (blechh to fatty muffins!) but ate a lf yogurt after instead.

Tonight's dinner is leftovers of skinless chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots.

And I went for a 30 minute walk at lunch today.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:35 PM   #4  
change

Good day! Just finished my din din of steamed rice and veggies. No exercise today though, because Mondays suck, but I feel a workout video coming on tomorrow....Ruh-roh!

All in all a great back on track start. Kickin arse and takin names.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:30 AM   #5  

Way to go Ollie!
Old 11-27-2007, 03:41 PM   #6  
change

Thanks Looks like you had a good start, too! I just finished my first workout video in 2 weeks (complete with the kitties weaving in and out of my legs).

F the 5 pounds we are supposed to gain during the holidays!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #7  

Well how is everyone doing lately. I did have wine at DH's Christmas party and then at another one the next night but did limit it to two glasses.

Other than that the eating plan is going pretty good and I have been walking. I have to say I am being good about not eating Christmas goodies (yes, thay have started showing up at work already - there were apple pies in the kitchen for the staff last week) and haven't bought any candy for the house yet.
Old 12-04-2007, 11:13 PM   #8  
change

It hasn't been the most diligent of back-on-trackedness....
Old 12-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #9  

I'm still doing well so far. I did have a couple of glasses of wine on the weekend but have stayed on track food wise and I have not succumbed to Christmas goodies at the office yet!

I have two Christmas parties to go to this week but I am determined to eat the good food and avoid sweets.

I'm not worried about losing over December, I just don't want to gain any extra.
Closed Thread