can i post here in this section? i'm alternative and stuff but im not a chick,ima guy

• hey im a guy . im alternative i would like to think. i like coffee shops, watching bollywood films, reading kafka , listening to depeche mode , smiths/morrissey, pet shop boys, erasure. like listening to emo music and screamo.

i also am getting obsessed with getting in shape and i think this could be a neat section of the board for me to post on. is it girls only? its cool if it is, i can post elsewhere. just checking
  • I'm in no way in charge around here, but I would like to believe that all the boards are open to men and women.
    So, welcome! Good luck with your journey!
  • You effin' rock dude!!! Kafka is my FAVORITE author!!!
  • Hook! I for one welcome anyone that is on a journey to better themselves! I too love coffee shops and depche mode
  • Of course you can post in here or anywhere else, dude. No need to ask. Welcome, welcome fellow Kafka lover.
  • I think Kafka, coffee shops and Depeche Mode qualify you so you're in!

Welcome to the boards!
  • ahahhah u crack me up so much... i'm looking forward to more of your posts HookemHorns!
  • Quote: ahahhah u crack me up so much... i'm looking forward to more of your posts HookemHorns!
    haha thanks everybodfy!

hey xfatkidx !!!! your avatar is cool!! i wanna make one like that!!

tommizzle style
  • Quote: hey xfatkidx !!!! your avatar is cool!! i wanna make one like that!!

tommizzle style
    lol go to meez.com and make one... i just changed mine since i dyed my hair... LOL @ Tommizzleeee
  • Quote: lol go to meez.com and make one... i just changed mine since i dyed my hair... LOL @ Tommizzleeee
    omg marry me.......

i'm listening to chuck smith from calvary chapel right now. he's no pastor david, but still...

awww... i miss what's his face....you know.. the guy from austin. awwwwww....... i can't wait till we go to church together.

i need a big dose of Vitamin C (church) everyday
  • youre like the dude version of me. we can be friends. over a cuppa coffee.
  • I'm an aggie, so though I dislike your screenname... I'm sure you're welcome here.
  • Coffee shops rock!! Im gonna go check out this "Kafka" author...
  • yay we finally have a guy on here!!!