Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #16  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hmmm - maybe we could have Henry Rollins as our weight lifting instructor? But then I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate -
Old 12-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #17  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

hah, I love that idea mauvaisroux. Sign me up!

Also, I haven't posted a lot much lately, but I have been lurking. Nice to see the board picking up ladies.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:54 PM   #18  
move...who, me?

S/C/G: 160/156/125-130

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauvaisroux View Post
Hmmm - maybe we could have Henry Rollins as our weight lifting instructor? But then I probably wouldn't be able to concentrate -

Ha Ha.....niiiiiice! I will freakin' take PC Doyle if we are getting to choose our own trainers here or Wendy O if she were still alive. I am sure her workouts would be nothing short of an adventure each and every time.

I've always gotten looks at the gym as well as other places but I just got so tired of caring that after 25 yrs old I stopped noticing 'the looks', lol. Before that however I always chuckled at the reaction a kiss or flickering tongue between two fingers would get me from a 'prim and proper'. I really do love people and just like to show it,ya know? lol.

Care,
Luci
Old 12-19-2007, 05:13 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 330lb/165lb/155lb

Height: 5'6"

hehe when i started going to the gym everyone stared because i was so hugely fat and i THINK i had orange and yellow hair at the time (though it may have been pink).

Anyway its been purple, blue, green, combinations etc all the way through. Then after about 9 months i started cycling and went to a personal trainer. So for old times sake another 6 months or so later i went back to the gym. Funnily enough a lot of the old regulars came up and congratulated me on the weight loss, they only way they regonized me was apparently the hair
Old 12-28-2007, 10:54 AM   #20  
The Witchy Veggie

S/C/G: 297.3/ticker/140

Height: 5'8"

Oh, black lipstick and Republicans don't mix... -evil grin-

I'm not Goth anymore, although I'm transitioning (clothing-wise) to something more me rather than Seminole T-shirts. The gym at school is fabulous, except that I got some really open hostilities there (even though I was wearing a tank-top and shorts, no chains or pleather or vinyl or lace or gravestones or skulls). I only go now for some good classes, and am actually gonna start building up a home gym for my apartment. With the three or so cats I plan on getting as well ^_^
Closed Thread