Rock band and the Wii

• Hey ladies! I'm new to this forum but wanted to let any gamer girls know that rock band is actually awesome exercise! haha! When you sign you have to hit the notes and it becomes to real your jumping screaming, also same deal when playing guitar or bass, also when you play drums your working your arms. So if you have an Xbox. That game is awesome!

Also Wii sports is a better exercise then rock band!

Talk about making exercise fun!

To those of you that do not game and are not interested in gaming, sorry for wasting your time
  • I'm new to this forum as well, but I love Wii! I don't think they have Rock Band for Wii yet, but I do have Guitar Hero III which is awesome!
  • Sounds like fun!
  • I'm COMPLETELY IN LOVE with Rock Band! Although I believe you get the best work out on the drum part... but alas DBF doesn't give up the sticks easily! Oh well - I love the Bass and the fact that my hott character is a dipiction of what I WILL be next summer!
  • DH is dying to get this for our Wii but unfortunately they pushed back the release date for Canada - I think we have to wait another month for it (or so I have heard).

He doesn't know but my parents are buying him Guitar Hero III for Christmas!
  • I love all the GH's! I told DBF about this thread last night and he completely agress.. he was sweating like mad and his leg hurt after playing the drums for about 3 hours straight on Rock Band! I love it!
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been enjoying Rock Band because A) It's just awesome and B) It puts the active in activity. I even started counting my video game time in my exercise journal.