Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 11:02 AM   #1  
Ok, that was disturbing.

Question As the body changes...

I am still kind of new here so I hope it is okay that I am posting a new thread. Since I started the South Beach diet my body has been changing so much. Since we lose weight from the top down, it started at my cheeks. Then my neck/clavicle area. Slowly I began to fit into my bras better. Then my back fat started to melt away (thank the goddess! I hated that problem.) Slowly, sssslllooowwwlllyyy, I am seeing changes in my stomach. It's like it is collapsing in on itself. The skin is still there, but there is nothing under it to keep it where it was. It is just weird and I am learning to be comfortable with it. I keep wondering what it will look like in a few months and if it is possible that I could loose all my weight and somehow mantain my breast size. After all, if I was a size 10/12 in my waist and butt but still wore a 36 DD bra, I would put the 1950's "sweater girls" to shame.
What have other people wanted for their final body shapes?
Old 05-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Well i lose BIG in my boobs, i would like to keep them, but that is not going to happen. So what i would like is to be able to tuck in a shirt with flat front pants and not have a gut there. I have been fat all my life and i have never known what it is to look good with a tucked in shirt. I always feel sloppy leaving shirts untucked but i look disgusting with it tucked in. So that will be a nice feeling.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #3  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Ultimately I would like to lose the most weight in my thighs, since most of my weight is carried there. I would like to lose some from my face and some from my middle, but mostly my lower half. It seems that is the last place it comes off though. I wouldn't mind keeping my 40D but I don't think that is gonna happen.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/140/120

Height: 5'8"

Even at my highest weight I only only a full B... almost a C. Now that I lost a bunch of wieght I have to get what's called "Nearly A". God, I hate it so much, it's not fair. The tag says NA, haha, must stand for not applicable. :P

I just love collarbones and tiny waists. :P
Old 05-19-2007, 05:18 PM   #5  
Lost in Wonderland

S/C/G: 230.5/199.5/150

Height: 5'10"

i want my hourglass shape back more than anything else

i love my curves, they just happened to get lost among all the fat!!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 12:26 AM   #6  
Allie

S/C/G: 225/210/135

Height: 5'5''

I've ALWAYS been big... even when I was in middle school I had a tummy and an *** that would put other girls to shame (although that's NOT what I wanted surrounded by prepubescent sticks!). At the time, I never really thought that I was "fat" and didn't really focus on the way I looked so I don't know what my body looks like under all the fat. Most important to me is losing the thick arms, ankles, wrists, hands, and calves. I've never really been able to wear bracelets because they either don't fit or look stupid on my thick arms. My fingers are so big, and always have been, that even thumb rings don't fit on my fingers. I think because I never really lost the baby fat, it just multiplied.

My dream is to be able to go into a normal store and drop obscene amounts of money on clothes that I don't need like everyone else and KNOW it will look good, and then go buy cheap costume jewelry without worrying about it not fitting.

Also I'm legitimately curious as to what my face looks like without the baby cheeks, double chin, and undefined jawline. I really don't know what I will look like in the end.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Also I'm legitimately curious as to what my face looks like without the baby cheeks, double chin, and undefined jawline. I really don't know what I will look like in the end.
That is so true. I always thought i would look the same, just smaller, not so. I lost 115 pounds once and my best friend hadnt seen me for a few years, i ran into her while she was in town. I went up to her all excited to see her, hugging her, she pulled back, and she didnt have a clue who i was. Once she realized it was me, she was thrilled but SHOCKED. She said, i looked totally different, still like me, but different. It was weird. To me, i just looked smaller, i guess having seen the changes every day, but to someone who hadnt seen me, i wasnt even recognizable.

I took a picture of my and my daughter (olivia) when i was slim and i have it on the fridge to remind myself how much better i look slim. Its just a face shot of me and Olivia. My dad came over a month or so ago. He asked, Who is that with Olivia? Pointint to the pic on the fridge. i said, DUH, me. He squinted and looked close at the pic, then back at me, then back at the pic...oh yeah, i guess it is.

Just freaky.

I can relate to what your saying, i want so badly to get my jawline back and a single chin would be nice, losing all the fullness in my cheeks. I just look healthier when i am thin, i notice in the pic on the fridge, my skin almost glows it was SO healthy when i was eating right and exercising and i didnt even have on makeup.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #8  
Wow...It knows my name...

S/C/G: 205/184/140

Height: 5'5"

jawline...jawline...jawline!!!!
Thats what I really really cant wait to have back. I mean I have it... but not as defined as it once was... when I could cut cheese with them. Also I am starting to see collar bones.... yes... i'll repeat COLLAR BONES! lol. I'm so excited.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:09 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

I finally have my jawline back, i want to see a waist. I haven't seen that in many years now. I know I have one....somewhere under this fat!! lol.
Old 05-30-2007, 07:17 PM   #10  
Wow...It knows my name...

S/C/G: 205/184/140

lol lucky you... i love a nice jawline (lol i'm not trying to sound wierd). Umm, but yeah, whats funny is that when I started my weightloss journey the first thing that I began to see was my waist... wanna swap lumifan?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

I've always heard that people lose weight in their breasts first, but I'm a rarity. I've always had huge knockers - they're gigantic at 175 (36D) and were pretty big even at my lowest weight EVER of 110 pounds (I was anorexic, could count all my ribs, but STILL had C cups.)

Now that I'm losing weight, I actually see it coming off of my face at the bottom since I was growing a disgusting double chin. I see a little coming off my love handles, and my girlfriend told me that they're massively shrinking. I still have SUCH a long way to go, but I guess I have to start somewhere - maybe I'll get it right this time.

As for fat people losing weight and looking totally different, I have a story:

When I was a kid, I had a neighbor who was a very large lady. She had a kid who was the same age as my younger sister, so they'd always hang out and play together. Three years later, I worked at the movie theater and this lady came up to me and said, "HIIII!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!" I said, "Huh?" She identified herself as Alyssa's mom. My sister had a different friend named Alyssa at that time, so I thought that's who it was... I had only met Alyssa a couple times, and never met her mom, so I said, "Oh, well hi there, nice to meet you..." She looked confused... then identified herself as Teresa, my neighbor from a few years ago, and my jaw dropped! She lost over a hundred pounds, got a perfect tan, and looked absolutely gorgeous. The entire shape of her face changed. You would have NEVER known she was overweight. I hope she's been able to keep it off.

Also, I was a chubby kid from the ages of 11 through 14. When I was 15 and realized I weighed 165 pounds (psht, 10 pounds thinner than now, but I thought I was HUGE), I lost 20 pounds the healthy way. I thought I looked great because I wore a size 8, though I decided it wasn't good enough and starved. The thinner I got, the more different I looked. Once I didn't have a fat face anymore, it was amazing how great my eyes and lips looked. Some people even thought I might have gotten "Good plastic surgery" and others said I simply "got hot!"
Old 06-05-2007, 11:59 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

And you know what the most sickening part of all that was? The tinier I got, the more "great" I looked according to everyone. "Oh you look SO GREAT!! You got so THIN! I'm so JEALOUS!"
Old 06-10-2007, 08:01 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5 4'

I really want to lose from my behind first, second and third, there's alot to lose there. Next after I am hoping to see my belly get much smoother. My boobs are not to large but maybe there's something I could take off there too as well.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:54 PM   #14  
Hooping my Life Away

S/C/G: 298/218.1/170

Height: 5'8"

Well, I would like to personally loose my boobs but I know it's not going to happen. My perfect body for myself it evidently weird for most woman to want according to this one book I read(the trainer said all women want small hips and waists and big boobs). I want slightly big hips that curve into a slightly smaller waist, and end with the big boobs I know I will have. Basically an hour glass figure. I think I will get that because I have a hint of it.

I do hope my face changes! That sounds exciting. ^_^ I've always been fat and that'd be very interesting.
Old 07-07-2007, 12:09 AM   #15  
The High-Carb Rebel

S/C/G: 175ish/175ish/145ish

I'm looking forward to getting rid of the fat underneath my chin again. It's not quite a double chin, but it's just enough that my face looks puffy compared to the way I looked a year ago. I also want my waistline back. For the first time I've gained all the weight in my stomach because here at college I walk and ride bike everywhere so my legs stay in shape. My beautiful waistline has gone down the crapper now.

I just have to look at these pictures of myself from a year ago when I was at my thinnest and think... Won't it be nice to be in such good shape again!! Sigh, if only the freshman fifteen hadn't taken its toll on me...
Closed Thread