Friday weigh in 9/7

• alright lovely ladies it's friday again. how did everyone do this week? I for one am VERY happy because i am down to 179! I'M IN THE 70's! Hooooooly crap! i havent been this low sense like, 7th grade! i'm gunna throw myself a little dance party to celebrate.
  • 156 and holding. I ate pretty badly this week, but I'm exercising plenty. I guess it's enough to keep me where I am. Next week will be better.

Congrats on the 170's! I felt the same when I broke 160. That was my pre-baby weight. Of course, 11 years later, 160 looks a bit different. I graduated high school at about 140, so when I get there, it'll be a very. big. deal.
  • Way to go Mangokitty! Awesome.

I'm up 0.2 according to the scale, which is essentially a standstill. But I liked being in the 160's (at 169.8) better than the 170 I see today. Since I ate lots of off-plan food on the weekend I didn't expect much else though, with a big loss last week.

Jax
  • Down 1 pound from last week This is just what I needed to motivate me to watch what I eat over the weekend.
  • 184... down two.... and that is with eating horribly all week...and no exercise... I am resolved to do better next week though!

When I break the 170's I will be doing a victory dance too!!! Congrats mangokitty!! When I hit the 150's (my lowest weight since early high school) I will have myself a whole stinking dance party!!!

Good luck ladies on next week
  • I'm just joining, but I am 3lbs lighter than last week at 178.
  • great work everyone! Ecogeek and Jax keep working and the scales will start moving for you too. you can do it! we all can!
  • I maintained this past week. Which is better than having a gain, but not as wonderful as a loss. Hey I will take what I can get! ) A week before my TOM and I didn't have any chocolate in the house, but I did have fruit loops! Ahhhh sugary goodness....lol
  • Quote: Ahhhh sugary goodness....lol
    hey sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do
  • I hit 298...down 7 from last week (Yay Phase I of SBD!). Sooo glad to finally be out of the 300's for the first time in over a year.
  • Congratulations Amber!

Keep with it. We're here for you. You'll probably slow down as you get into phase 2, but it's great that phase 1 turned that important corner into the 200's. Well done.

Jax
  • that's so great that you're in the 200's now! congradulations! you should give yourself a giant pat on the back