Old 08-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #226  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Hi all,

I haven't been here in a few months. I was part of the Golden Girls and had come to 3 Fat Chicks just about every day since I joined (2000). Members came and went and eventually the thread kind of died out. It made me feel sad. I would pop in from time to time and see new people and feel hopeful, but I guess because the thread wasn't active enough, no one stuck around. I haven't tried searching around to see if there was another similar thread. Do any of you know if there is one? Hoping you found one and are getting helpful support.

Take care ~ Gayle
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 01:38 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 210/206/190

Height: 5'9"

Looking for other fat chicks! Lol! I just found this group again. It's probably been 5 years or more. I had both hips replaced in 2014 and then 2018 and a knee replaced in 2021. So my exercising has been sporadic to say the least. Now apparently I need my other knee replaced and I wish there was some way to avoid it! In any case I'm doing intermittent fasting and low carb but I am cleaning up my bookmarks and I found this one and also 7 Day rescue plan which has a food plan and maybe worth trying.

I am over 50 actually I am over 70! I am surprised but glad I made it. Now I just need to lose 10 lb for starters.
keikoasmom is offline   Reply With Quote