Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 10:08 AM   #76  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

That is pretty Carol Sue ~ it looks like you are having the same trouble with the picture as I am. I had to get on my iPad and turn it upside down to see your picture right side up
Old 05-05-2016, 01:16 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

All those flowers came from 2 little plants I bought years ago. Each year when they went seedy I would just rip them up and throw them up on the hill. The seeds took and gradually they spread all over the hill. Some of the seeds blew over to the hill behind my neighbor's house, too. I don't think she minds. It seems as though they spread like weeds, but I think they are pretty.

Your mother is a pretty lady, Gayle.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #78  

Height: 5' 2"

CarolSue The forget-me-nots are extra beautiful. No wonder you want them to spread, who wouldn't be pleased with them. I've never grown them, but wish I had.

We have lots of blue in our garden right now, and white. Columbine are blooming in white and some in blue. Love it. Rhody is that glorious reddish rose and almost full bloom. It is over 9 feet tall and been in the same place for at least 30 years. The other dozen we planted over the years have gradually died until we finally gave up on one last spring and simply cut it down. I'll try to post the bloom of the yellow Peony. We have 3 of these out front that are tall enough that we can sit in our chairs on porch without people noticing us. Kinda nice in a neighborhood of daily walkers.

Mary You are really on a roll with decluttering. My socks take little space in small drawer, but at least I match them up. I tease Pat, she simply tosses hers in a shoe box and grabs two. Only once in a while do they match. When she wears shorts she is more carefully.

Week of rain and almost no gardening, but been away from house daily. Tired of going.

Yesterday I misunderstood when I called to ask "Where is handicap ramp to basement?" Then I parked on the wrong street and had to walk over a block and 1/2 to find it, then the return trip. Ramp happed to be just the right angle and easy to use. DH, DD#3 and I ate lunch together. When I got home, I got into other stuff and forgot my 3:00 PM appointment. I was 16 miles away at home when my phone rminded me I had 15 minutes till I need to be there. I called them and told them I'd be late, and it took me 30 minutes with school traffic to get there. That is what happens when my schedule changes!!!

I have no idea how to get the picture on here. Grrrr

Last edited by love2garden; 05-05-2016 at 06:09 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:25 PM   #79  

Height: 5'3"

I've tried twice to post today but always got distracted. We went to the gym this morning and then stopped for a few groceries. Came home for lunch but then went out again to Home Depot for a new garden hose and to Costco for grass fertilizer and our coupon shopping. Didn't seem like we got much but it was still almost a $100. Guess the fertilizer was a lot of it. Now I'm tired, but tonight is pizza night so the kids will be here. I will get to rest before they come hopefully. I picked up a med size veggie tray to go with the pizza.

We are doing a free week of Blue Apron...it's actually a trial of their service. My dd uses it because they are both working and busy but for us it's not really needed plus I am doubtful we will like the food. Last night was our first meal of it...it was a veggie pizza...I didn't care for it and dh said it was just ok. I was surprised he liked it that well actually. The packaging of the food and obvious care put into it is impressive though as well as the freshness and quality of all the ingredients. It would be great for healthy eaters who are very busy. I'm sorry to say that it's a bit too healthy for us. If we could have slapped some pepperoni on that pizza and left off the greens we probably would have liked it better. Tomorrow night I will prepare the fish tacos. Hopefully we will like it better, however it is cod and we prefer halibut. My dd says we are picky. I say that we have just tried a lot of things and now pretty much know what we like and don't like. In this case it's just a preference, we do like cod sometimes.

Still doing the decluttering...this will go on a long time I think. Again I have let my regular housekeeping go to run around or declutter. I was up til 1 am because I decided to declutter my tee towels and pot holders. Got rid of some, others I'm going to try Oxyclean to try and get the stains out. If that doesn't do it, they will become rags/dog towels. Same with a few pot holders. I have nice ones Bobbie and Glynne sent me, but a lot of the others are in bad shape, stained and even holes. Then today I went through our sheets, got rid of the odd flat sheets etc. so they don't take up as much room. Even had room for one dressy purse I rarely use on the same shelf. The other three are purses I carry more regularly and they are stored on a lower shelf. So my side of the closet is looking much better. Next I want to go through my jewelry and other accessories and other miscl things I keep in a small drawer. I was trying to stick to categories but I tend to get distracted when I open a drawer cupboard and just have to start decluttering it. That's what happened with the tee towel drawer and sheets. Oh well, it's all good.

Carol - The bluebells are so pretty!! Wish you could blow a few our way!
Our front yard is now full of pretty flowers though. We could use more in our back yard but really it's already a lot for dh to maintain. Are you eating any carbs? or are you just getting down to vegetables and fruits being your only carbs. Don't think I could do that. I started the Januvia today. So far can't tell much difference. I eliminated the extra 1/2 tab of Amaryl as I discussed with my doctor but I can't play around with it like you can because my bs is almost always high before I take it. As to my weight, I'm still going up and down 3#, right now I am 1# above my sig weight so while I don't like the flucuations, I guess I'm stable and maybe that's a good thing for a while after losing 8#. Hopefully I'll break thru this in time. I told my doctor what I eat even about my mochas and he didn't seem to think I eat too badly, but still told me I should try to limit my carbs and of course I know that.

Sandy - Sorry about the walking you had to do when not expected. Is your knee still bothering you? Dh is going to ask the doc for a disabled parking permit as walking really hurts him anymore.

Dh is calling me to watch TV with him and I do need to rest for a while. Talk later...
Old 05-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #80  

We overslept so not much done yet. I've been busy helping dh with something online and got trash/garbage ready to take out. My doctor called to cancel my July appt so now it will be early Aug. My bs were pretty good yesterday, even last night, so the new med seems to be helping and so far no side effects noted. We didn't get to the gym this morning so I will be doing my exercises here at home. Dread it but tell myself it's only 15 min.

Our son had to work late so no pizza night last night. Just as well we ate some samples at Costco and were pretty full so didn't want to eat til late anyway. I made an egg sandwich for myself and had it with carrots and celery sticks. I only had one small snack in the evening 2 hrs after dinner and I made sure my bs was good first. Tonight is the fish tacos from Blue apron. I hope they will be good.

Planning on decluttering my jewelry and other small accessories and miscl items in my dresser drawer. Shouldn't take too long. Then I hope to dust and vac our bedroom. As I said already, I've really been neglecting my housework. I just try to do a little when I'm in a room now and then throughout the day depending on how much time I have. I figure once I get the decluttering done cleaning will be easier too.

Sandy - Had to laugh about your dd's socks! The way my socks are organized now, they are all in single rows each rolled in a spiral, not on top of each other, and arranged by color so it is easy to pick out what I want each day to match my clothes. I used to go through them to find what I wanted. The solid blacks are all together in a separate drawer because I ran out of space. When possible I hope to put them with the others. I'm a little OCD and this feels good to me. I just love looking at them! When I told my dh he would first have to go through all his clothes and discard what he doesn't want anymore, he did not seem so interested in my organizing them

Halo has been emotional the last couple evenings and had trouble settling down. Once she finally does she usually is fine until about 4 in the am but I have had to give her a "chill" pill to get her to relax. Usually a little cuddling will settle her down and she will go willingly to her bed but when she won't that's when I give her the pill.

I took a break to have devotions with dh and then came back to finish. Now
to get to other things. You all have a good day.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:36 AM   #81  

Mary, I do all my exercising at home, and it sometimes requires a lot of discipline to do it. I have a list of reasons why it's better (for me) than going to a gym.

1. In the time it takes me to get to and from the gym, my workout is half over.
2. I don't have to worry about what I'm wearing, what I look like.
3. I don't have to wait for someone else to get off a piece of equipment, or get off sooner because someone is waiting.
4. I don't have to worry about someone else leaving the machine all covered with sweat.
5. I am in control of the TV or music that's playing.

I realize that not everyone has the extra room for the equipment, or the money to buy the equipment. Some love the comadarie of the other people at the gym. It's just what works for me.

Something terrible happened yesterday and I don't really know why. We went out for dinner. After that we did some shopping, and in the grocery store, I didn't feel good. I felt a little weak and tired, and had some discomfort in my jaw. I usually associate the jaw pain with a heart issue. I really didn't have a high carb dinner. I took 1 mg of Amaryl, and I ate steak and grilled shrimp. Veggies, and a small portion of mac and cheese. I ate about 1/2 cup of that. No bread. No potatoes. No dessert. When I got home I checked my BS and it was 509!! No wonder I felt terrible! From what I read online, I should have gone to the ER, but instead I took 2 Amaryl, total of 4 mg. Then I drank 3 glasses of water. I woke up around 3 AM and checked BS again and it was 130. I was so glad. I have no idea how that happened. Now that I think about it, that could have been caused by something on my hands when I tested, and I probably should have washed my hands and checked it again. But, if it wasn't really 509, the Amaryl I took would have caused a hypo, so I think it was right. I don't know why that happened. I can't think of anything I ate that could have had hidden sugars or carbs. Normally when we eat out I just get water to drink, but yesterday I ordered Diet Coke. I'm wondering if she brought me regular Coke by mistake. I don't know if that would have taken my blood sugar that high, but I am back to water from now on. I carry extra meds in my purse, but don't always carry my testing meter. I was really scared, and right now I'm sworn off all carbs, but I don't know how long that's going to last.
Old 05-07-2016, 10:49 AM   #82  

Sandy, regarding adding pictures. While you are typing your message, click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom of the page. Scroll down to where you see your post in the little box. Click on the paperclip in the top row. That will bring up another little box. At the top, click on "browse." From there you can go to your pictures you have saved on your computer. Click on the one you want, then click "open." That will take you back to the little box and from there you click "upload." You have to make sure you don't get a message that says "upload failed." It will do that if your picture is too big, for example. The picture will not show in your post, but go ahead and click "submit reply." When you see your post the link to the picture will be there. Actually, you can keep clicking on browse and adding more pictures if you want, but they will not show up until after you submit. It took me a pretty long time to learn this. LOL There might be other ways to do it, but this is how I do it.

This is Rusty's favorite spot in the house. LOL Up on the back of the couch. He's so happy he's allowed up there, and isn't happy when we have company sitting on the couch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0226161040a.jpg (19.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 05-07-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-07-2016, 04:01 PM   #83  

Wow that's a high BS, Carol, glad it came down! My concern when I was reading it was that you might rebound with so much Amaryl at once but I don't know the max of that stuff. My doctor has told me to only take up to four mg/day and I noticed that when I added the last 2 mg, I saw no more difference than I had with just 3 mg. Drinking the three glasses of water was definitely good. Anyway it obviously worked and I can imagine your relief. Hope the high BS didn't do too much damage. That is scary!

Dh just got a new meter and he is seeing a large difference between it and an older meter we have. We usually keep this older meter in the car to use when we are out. I was concerned about the changing temperatures with it being in the car and maybe that affecting it, however the readings on it have never been much different than on my regular meter. But with dh's new meter, it is very different. He gets MUCH lower readings on the new meter. I told him to use the test solution and make sure his new meter is accurate. I have never done that test so don't know how it works but he has the instructions. Forgot to ask if he did it, will try to remember to ask him today.
My morning bs are still high even with the additional med, but the rest of the day I do pretty well. Last night I ate too much snack, but this morning my test was no worse...still in the same range it usually is.

Carol - Your little dog is very cute! I'll try and post a pic of Halo too when I have time to look for one.

I declutter my jewelry yesterday and threw out a lot of old earrings and single ones. I tend to lose them a lot. I should get rid of a lot of necklaces and bracelets but can't get myself to do it...keep thinking I might wear them someday. I doubt I will esp the bracelets as they tend to make my arm sore. I can wear a watch but bracelets bother me. Also went through the miscl drawer...found lots of little makeup bags, buttons and sewing supplies, measuring tape etc. and didn't get rid of anything but some instructions for two old watches. Guess I'm not accomplishing much with the decluttering this way.

Dh went for lunch with two guy friends. I lay in bed really late even though I slept pretty well. The essential oils are helping me sleep. Today I am now moving onto my books with the decluttering. This will be hard. I have a large number of books. They are scattered between the family room (I went through these already), my office and our bedroom. So this will be a big job and it is hard for me to part with books esp if I haven't read them. I will clean my office while I do it. I also need to mop the kitchen floor.

We tried the second Blue Apron meal last night and unfortunately we didn't like it very well either. It was Cod fish tacos. The fish was good but we didn't care for the cabbage slaw. Tonight is Spring Chicken Fettuccine. Hopefully we will like it. I guess we just eat differently other people.

What are you all doing for Mothers Day? I don't know yet as no one has mentioned it except my dd asked me what we are doing the other day, but nothing more was said. Perhaps we will just go out to eat after church.

Well, need to get started instead of just talking about what I have to do.
Old 05-07-2016, 06:23 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 243.50/227.50/190

Height: 5 ft 6 in

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE

Nan has finished her radiation treatments and is now on IV Bone Strengthening medicine. Next up will be chemo. She is in good spirits but has bouts of anxiety and some occasional depression. I'm ok and am getting used to all the extra work. The nurse comes every second day and the occupational therapist was here yesterday. Her new walker should be here by the end of next week.

I am still getting very tired by the end of each day. My ankle is doing fine and is pretty well healed but I think I will always have a weakness there and I wear my brace whenever I know I will be doing extra walking like groceries.

I miss all of you and will try to check in more often,
Karrine
Old 05-08-2016, 11:41 AM   #85  

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone! My step-children are coming over. I tell them they don't have to...I'm just a step mother. Step son always comes, sometimes with his family and sometimes alone, depending on if his mother-in-law is in town. Step daughter comes most of the time. It is not a necessity for me. Sometimes DH and I have other plans and tell them. Today I am going to cook a couple frozen pizza's since they will be here around lunch time, and I made that banana split cheese cake that I tested out on DH a couple weeks ago.

Mary, the max dose for Amaryl is 8 mg per day...in two 4 mg doses. The dose I am on is 2mg twice a day for a total of 4. I have taken 3mg at a time occasionally when I had a higher reading, but never taken 4 mg at a time. I am watching very carefully, so I don't get any more high readings like that.

Maybe you need to do a control test on your old meter. I do one every time I open a new bottle of testing strips. You could also take both meters with you to the doctor's and have them test, to see how close they are with theirs. Usually if they are off, all they need is a control test. I used to have 2 meters, one I carried to work and one I left at home. One day they were 20 points different. I did a control test on both...still different. Then I opened a new can of strips and then they were equal. The strips weren't expired, but were getting close.

One time I left my meter in the car in the winter. When I went to test it gave me a message on the screen that showed a thermometer. After I warmed up the meter it was OK. I would suppose it would work the same if the meter was in the heat.

I laid awake for a long time last night so I am really tired today. I was thinking of all the things I had to do today. I still feel like I forgot something. LOL

DH usually makes breakfast for us every day. Scrambled eggs. Today I wanted eggs with runny yolks with toast, so I made it myself, since he doesn't know how to cook eggs that way. I used to eat my eggs that way all the time, but haven't had them for a long time since I quit eating toast. Today it was my Mother's Day treat to myself.

Last edited by Wannabehealthy; 05-08-2016 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:48 PM   #86  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Happy Mother's Day everyone ~ mama mamas and fur mamas ~ hope you have a wonderful day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpe mother's day.jpe (9.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg fur mama mothers day.jpg (14.4 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by glynne; 05-08-2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:00 PM   #87  

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Last night the kids came over to watch the game with us. So happy the Blazer's won of course! One more game to go. After the kids left, they came back, we thought they forgot something but our son came in with a dozen roses for me, first time I ever got a dozen! He left this morning on a business trip so he wanted me to have them last night.

Carol - When you use the testing solution do you use your usual strips? Dh was unable to figure it out and had no instructions so not sure what he did. Guess I should have helped him but I was busy and forgot. He told me later he called the company and they told him to take the meter to the doctor. I am not even aware the doctor has a meter, since they never test me with one. I then had dh test with my meter...his was saying 89 and mine said 117...I told him don't worry about, that's not that much difference, just means it's in the lower range and he had no symptoms. He is often quite low before lunch. The diabetic nurse at the hospital told me if it's around 50 or less difference it just means it hasn't changed (mine was high and kept showing it going up even though I hadn't eaten.) But the difference between dh's old meter and his new meter was more than that, but really how do we even know his old one was correct I think it's somewhat like scales...you just watch for the trend unless you feel symptoms as they are all a little different. I'm fortunate with my scale right now as it's usually the same as my doctor's, but in the past that has not been true. Oh also you mentioned strips being expired...I'll have him check that as I hadn't thought of that. The new strips for the new meter shouldn't be, but won't hurt to check them too I guess.

Well need to get ready for church. I think we are meeting our dd for lunch afterwards. She's alone today as her dh had a business thing.

You all have a good day!
Old 05-08-2016, 03:27 PM   #88  

Height: 5' 2"

Mary & Carol Sue RE: Blood sugar. I've never had to worry about it, but wondered what was considered normal. Carol Sue's off the chart number would have had me in a panic attack. May each of you figure out how to stay i normal range and perhaps still have scale go down.

My scale wen UP badly. Then wouldn't you know it DH fixed my favorite Hot Sausage Sandwich with apple butter and on whole wheat bun. We ate on the patio with 16 pots of annual flowers around and the North fence garden in front, and a fully blooming Rhododendron blooming to our left!!! We three had fun just talking.

Pat and our son went to Mass with us this morning. He usually goes at the local one where we used to go, but with his wife and son in Florida, he came over and went to Mass with us. The two churches are very, very different in appearance. One we go to now is contemporary and the other one traditional in looks and function. I don't care which but the sound system now makes everything easy to understand. The Priest has an amazing way of teaching and making Holy Scripture understandable. I love that.

Our Son rarely comes over by himself, and I really enjoyed having time with him. We 4 did lots of talking in the hour before driving to Church. So much is happening at the Office that we miss now that both of us are retired.

Our youngest had a client in crisis so she couldn't drive up, doggone it. Oldest daughter had house full with her 2 and 3 great grands, and in laws of her daughter in law. They would have had a great time, and she will be happy and so tired by bedtime. Her knee is still painful and her limping worries me that she may damage her hips. Sure was glad to have the weekend with them 3 weeks ago.

Yesterday I had my own even. After hours gardening, I started to bend over and looked back, and then went straight to ground. My first concern was that I didn't want to ruin my flowers so I was twisting so I missed them as I hit the ground. DH was near by and I almost scared him to death. I wasn't hurt, landed on my bottom which is well padded AND missed the flowers!!!

Getting up was so difficult. Little space to try to get on my knees on kneeling pad, then both of them to help me up. Amazing that I'm not a bit sore today. I'm not afraid of falling, but DH is really shaken up and said "Don't you dare come out to garden unless I'm with you!!!" He knows I'll forget, but I'll try .

Very, very sad news: Ted's sister that was the closest to him as a sister, died in HOspice last night. They live almost 800 miles away and we won't be going to the funeral. How lucky DH talked to her for an hour the day before she fell and the trip to the hospital and discovery of brain tumor AND ruptured bowel. She had 7 weeks of hellish time then the blessing of Hospice and freedom of pain. Her nearby family were there to comfort one another. We asked the Church congregation for their prayers today.

Mary, we were routing for Portland, too. Some game, right?

Karrine Glad Nan's Radiation treatments are over. Hope the bone strengthening medication helps her.

Carol Sue: Take care of yourself.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you.

Last edited by love2garden; 05-08-2016 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #89  

Mother's Day went better than expected. That pizza I bought at Walmart was really good! Everyone liked it, and no one knew we got it on clearance. I wish I had bought more for the freezer. We have one more left. They also liked the dessert I made.

Nice that you got roses, Mary. You're a good mother, you deserve them.

Yes, I use one of my regular strips to do my control test. I have a Reli On Meter from Walmart. You set it for "control test" according to the directions that came with the meter, then put some control solution on the strip. It tells you what range the test should be. I would think the old meter needs the control test more than the new one. I agree that the new strips should not be expired. The old strips can fail if they are getting close to the expiration date, like mine did. I don't know if doctor's offices have a meter, unless they are a Diabetes Doctor, Endocrinologist. Some people take their meter with them when they get blood work done and test right after the blood work. Then they compare when they get the results of the blood work. I have never done that. I just consider my meter to be correct. I have so many meters that I was given free. It's the strips that cost the money. My insurance will only pay for strips for 1 test daily, so I use the Walmart meter and strips that are much cheaper. Good enough.

Sometimes your blood sugar goes up if you don't eat. Your body realized that it's not getting any fuel, so the liver releases some glucose. That's why they say we should eat as soon as we get up, to stop the liver from releasing glucose. It's a very complicated system that I will never understand.

Karrine, hope Nan feels better now that her treatment is over.

Sandy, hope you feel OK after your fall. Sometimes you get sore a few days later. Sorry to hear your sister-in-law passed away. She went through a lot. May she rest in peace.
Old 05-09-2016, 07:09 PM   #90  

Didn't get to the gym today and so far have not exercised. Doubt I will now really. But I have done a lot of other things. Only cleaning I have done was a little in the small bathroom, but I started going through books in my office and got rid of several. Some were cookbooks I haven't used in ages and I went through them and put the recipes I'd marked that we'd like on my computer software so hopefully now I'll make them again. Dh has always said I try new recipes so much he feels he never gets to eat the old ones more than once. I have been doing better about that in recent years I think but now I'll have more of the old ones more accessible. Last night I also went through some of the books in my office closet and got rid of two bags full. And I moved some of the books that were in the office bookcase into the closet...I will go through them soon but I thought if I can get it down to only having books in the office closet and maybe a few on the wall shelves, I can get rid of the book case in my office. My office is small and I need more space. It is a combination office, spare bedroom, children's play room and storage room! I'd like to go through our pictures but I can't even get to the chest they are in because of all the other stuff in here. So working on that.

Yesterday just before we left for church dh gave me a two-rose corsage he had had made for me. Very pretty, got a few compliments on it. We went to church, then out to lunch with dd and grandchildren. We waited more than an hour to be seated, I've never waited that long at any restuarant but we knew all the others were likely that way too. I shared fish and chips and a small ice cream dessert with dh. This restuarant is always very noisy so it was hard to carry on a conversation but we still tried and it was fun to be with our dd and her two children again. They will be moving to the coast the end of this month. She has a Lularoe stand at an event this Thurs and I will see her there plus we will be taking care of the kids (dh while I'm at the event). Not sure whether I'll see her again before she moves. It's less than two hours though so we can drive there now and then...even stay in our resorts nearby a few days if available or just go for the day. Thankful it's not too far. She gave me a Lularoe top for Mother's Day and I gave her her birthday gifts in advance as she will have a lot of stuff to carry at the event and we probably won't get together for her birthday cause she's so busy this week.

Carol - Perhaps dh didn't have his meter in the right mode to test. If he wants to try again I'll do it with him. But I think hismeter is within close enough range of what he really is so I'm not worried about it. It's more to give you an idea of where you are esp if having symptoms. We get labs done every 3-4 mo. My bs was over 200 this morning, so guess I got way too many carbs yesterday. Yes, what you are describing is what they call carb hunger and I have experienced it. Quite a bit before starting on Amaryl I think it was. The glucose that is stored in the liver is called glycogen and it is normally released to wake you up in the morning but with diabetes 2 it can release too much. I have not heard of this happening during the day as you describe but perhaps it does, however in the case I described (when I called the nurse out of curiosity) I had not gone long without food.

I rarely experience lows but yesterday while waiting to be seated at the restaurant, I felt like I was in one. I asked one of the servers for some taffy (my dd told me they keep it on hand) and it really helped. I had a bottle of glucose tabs in my purse, but there was only one left. Dh was feeling it too so I gave it to him and I ate the taffy. I have since replenished my supply of glucose tabs. I wish dh would carry some too, he does sometimes I think but not always. The doctor told me that the effects you feel are not necessarily because of the lowness so much as due how fast your bs is falling. Which helped me understand why sometimes my number when taken was not as low as I expected despite my physical feelings.

Sandy - Glad you weren't hurt when you fell. Be careful, girl!

Well need to get back to work. I just stopped to have lunch...grilled cheese sandwich (light bread) and some cherry tomatoes with iced tea (no sweetener/sugar). Take care you all..

Last edited by maryea; 05-09-2016 at 07:15 PM.
Closed Thread