Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2015, 09:36 AM   #91  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG's,

A sunny day right now. Only supposed to get up in the 80's and sunny ~ some parts of the day with 50% chance of rain.

I was hoping for a sweet Maddie this morning, but she came in already in a grumpy, argumentative mood. “Loaded for bear” as my dad would say. Oh boy.

The weekend flew by too fast. I did get to have a nice visit with our son on Saturday. Sunday was grocery shopping ~ the list wasn't as long as sometimes, but I was kind of tired when we got back. I rearranged a couple areas where we store food, so things were easier to find ~ like items grouped together. DH had tried last time, but had them on the bottom shelf and it was hard to see and hard on the back to bend down and look and reach.

We had some moments of irritation with each other. I can't even remember what it was about now, but it boiled down to (what I felt was) that it is ok for him to be irritating to me, causing me stress, but because of his heart issues now, I should accept the irritation and have no say in anything so as to not cause him any stress. (His new reality he calls it.) Grrrrr. I'm not purposly disagreeable (though he might feel that way), but sometimes, there is only so much blah, blah, blah a person can take without reacting to it.

Sorry for the little rant.

Still sticking to the diet, but the weight loss has slowed down. For about a week now, the weight goes up and down the same couple pounds, and no further progress is made. Oh well. The foods are good and I don't go hungry. Maybe I don't pay attention and drink enough water. Also, I don't really get in any exercise other than the normal moving around.

We are thinking about doing a couple outings ~ it will be the first time doing that since being on this diet. After being informed a couple weeks back that we couldn't eat a McDonalds salad ~ because it was “processed food”, I am a little apprehensive about how this is going to turn out. I feel stressed just thinking about it. Plus, Maddie will be with us, and a couple of the past outings when she came with us, she had some not so fun moments.

Sorry for the negative vibes.

Hope you all have a good day.

ETA: Carol Sue ~ we were posting at the same time ~ will pray for your son-in-law and the job situation.

Maddie placed her precious friends (Zeebee and Violet) on the table by me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zeebee and violet resized.jpg (16.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by glynne; 06-29-2015 at 10:00 AM.
Old 06-29-2015, 12:07 PM   #92  

Height: 5' 2"

Carol Sue a Tornado? Thank goodness no one was injured, but that is truly scary. Isn't that unusual for your area?

Prayers for your SIL for a better job. I admire his job, must have nerves of steel. I'm deathly afraid of fire.

Yesterday, Mass at 8:30 when I was Reader for the Old Testament reading and the Epistle, as well as the Prayers for the faithful. Pleased DH could understand every word without his other hearing aid. That is my purpose to speak distinctly so all may hear the Word of God.

We wen on to the Capitol where DD#2 had her beautiful art work for sale under canvas tent that stretched for 3 blocks. Lots of music, dancing in the streets. costumed characters roaming around, events for kids, and places to sit for us who really need it!!! We walked several miles total, and my legs were so tired I was really glad to get to our favorite restaurant close to our home and sit in a cushioned booth and eat REAL food.

Pat's work is so beautiful and thank goodness some people were willing to buy what she worked so hard to paint. She had a great time, but was so exhausted after 2 intense days and packing and unpacking each day, plus carrying her stuff to car 1-1/2 block away.

I'm grateful to have her nearby so I can see her actually painting those beauties. I have some of her larger pieces on our living room wall and in our bedroom.

Rain? Boy we've had more than any June I can remember, too.

Gayle, Just saw your post. How did today turnout with eating out AND having Maddie, too? You are welcome to rant. We all understand. Sometimes relationships seem to call for 100% from one instead of the 50% to 50% we wish for.

Sandy

Last edited by love2garden; 06-29-2015 at 12:10 PM.
Old 06-29-2015, 03:02 PM   #93  

Height: 5'3"

Another beautiful day in the NW. Strange how the weather is so switched around these days all across the country! Dh is working outside he really enjoys the sun..but does come in when gets too hot. His back aches sometimes, but he says he just stops working when he notices it. I hope it is not making it worse, but can't stop him from what he enjoys. I wish I had his energy and enthusiasm for working sometimes. The septic tank was inspected today and there was mostly just water in it so guess we are doing good. I don't put much down the sink. It is required by law to have it inspected yearly and cleaned out/maintained as necessary.

This will be a busy week for me as I want to do my usual cleaning in the house plus have some shopping and appts.

Carol Sue - Glad the tornado didn't do any damage. I have forgotten where you live....in the mid-west? I'm originally from the mid-west so know about tornadoes for sure. Occasionally we hear of them here usually north of us. Funny, eastern WA is more like the mid-west but I don't remember hearing about tornadoes out there..maybe I just missed it. Where we live typically our disasters would be a volcano erupting or an earthquake. Thank God we have been spared when these things have happened for the most part. When St Helens erupted ('83?) all we got was some ash but most of it blew east. And so far we have only felt a few tremors when there were earthquakes north and south of us. That was enough, thank you very much! But they are finding more fault lines all the time so you never know and I'm sure if Mt Hood ever blows we will know it!

Sandy - Glad you enjoy reading the Word and may God bless you as you do it. His Word is so precious and never returns void (will always do something good), so glad you can speak distinctly so all can hear. The art show sounds fun, glad you could attend and that your dd was able to sell some of her work. I can understand your being tired though (both of you!), but the walking is good for you for weight loss (but is it hard on pain issues?). You have such a positive attitude and I want you to know you inspire me. I'm glad we can rant here and I'm also grateful for the inspiration, encouragement we give each other.

Glynne - Don't worry about negative vibes...we are all there sometimes...this is a safe place for you to state how you feel, better here than at your loved ones I think too. I think you were bound to slow down the weight loss or even hit a plateau for a while. Doesn't that happen with all diets? You know I have found something that might possibly help you and it's free for three weeks. Its the Food Lovers Online Diet. You can actually do it offline too but then you have to buy a kit I think. I'm just trying it for the three weeks and am not sure I am willing to pay yet. You could eat like you are already and follow those rules if you want but this just kind of guides you to eat right. Anyway you might like to check it out. If you sign up, they try to get you to buy stuff but just say no if you don't want it like I did. You can use the website to track everything and for 21 days it gives you tips on how to improve your fat-loss plate. It's made me realize that I need to eat more slow carbs at some meals and snacks. You probably get a lot of those with your diet though. I'm pretty good at lunch and dinner but at breakfast and snacks I get too many fast carbs and fat. So I like that it checks me and tells me how I'm doing. This program doesn't care about organic or processed foods but you already are learning all that from the program you are on. I think probably the Food Lovers program could work with any other diet. Of course remember it's only free for 21 days and I'd cancel a little early to be sure it's cancelled on time. Just a thought...don't do it unless you want to.
I think you are on the right track with getting as much exercise as you can and drinking more water. I'm not drinking as much water as this program wants me to. ETA: Glynne you might not like doing this program though as it does take some time using the website..and I know your diet already is time consuming.

Carol Sue - Prayed for your sil and will continue. Keep us informed if you can as it is a reminder to pray. We need good people in that dangerous job they do for us. Our son is also applying for a job right now and we are praying if it's good for him for him to get it.

I need to get off this computer...talk later...love you all and hope you have a great day!

Last edited by maryea; 06-29-2015 at 03:26 PM. Reason: to type more
Old 06-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I found out that the job my SIL is applying for is Fire Marshal, not Fire Chief. The job would be to do inspections of fire extinguishers and other equipment throughout the plant and train others in the safety and use of them. I read the job discription online and he has a lot of experience in the requirements of the job. My step-son, who also works at that plant said that a lot of people are applying for the job. My SIL does not work for the company, but for a contractor from the outside. They are allowed to apply for positions inside the company, but if an employee of the company also has the same experience the job will go to the person already employed. I really doubt that very many people would have the same experience as my SIL because he became a junior fireman at age 16 and has been doing that all his life. He is 49 now. But we shall see what happens, and prayers are appreciated.

Mary, I will also pray for you son, that he gets the job he's interested in.

Mary and Love2garden, I live in southwest PA, about 20 miles from Pittsburgh. We get tornados from time to time. They are not usually as destructive as the ones in the mid-west which seem to wipe out entire towns. We have never had any in our immediate area, thank God.

We had a small earth quake here once. I was laying in bed watching tv and I felt the bed shake for a second or two. I thought DH had snuck into the room and pushed on the bed to scare me. I asked him about it and he didn't feel it. Then people started calling. It seems that anyone who was up walking around didn't feel it but those who were sitting or lying down, did. It didn't do any damage at all. Very slight. That was more than enough for me!

Gayle, my husband and I bicker like that, too. Everything is always my fault. I'm used it it and just say "Sorry" even though It was not my fault. We get over it quickly. One time he told me that he knows that I just say "Sorry" to stop the argument, an I told him he's correct. LOL

I have been on a waiting list from the library for the Joel Fuhrman book The End of Diabetes. I had read it before, but after all the talk we've done here about the Nutritarian diet, I wanted to read it again. I got tired of waiting for it, so I bought a used copy online for only several dollars. It is in very good condition. It is basically the same information that's in Eat to Live, but he has more detailed information about how it effects diabetes. I know I will never give up eating meat entirely, but I would like to eat more vegetables and less meat.

Recently, I was very happy to see that my cholesterol was very good in spite of the eggs I eat every morning. Then today I read an article in AARP magazine that said that it's the choline that's in eggs, red meat, and dairy that had a bad effect on heart disease, not just the cholesterol. I guess I have to give more thought to eating the eggs. I don't eat a lot of red meat or dairy. I have been eating eggs since I was a child. I was never a cereal eater. It would be hard to give them up altogether. I wonder how important it is at 69 years old to make all these changes in eating. Either way, I'm only going to live for a little while longer. Why not enjoy it? If it was going to help me lose weight that would be another story but it doesn't seem that anything helps me with that.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:37 PM   #95  

Carol Sue Please KEEP the eggs. Eggs are ranked as perfect "Number 10 out of 10" as a perfect protein. The value of the nutrition in those great eggs we've eaten all our lives are probably helping us be here this many years. Job of Fire Marshall: Prayers revised. By the way our family business worked closely with our state Fire Marshal as we designed systems for buildings and as DH inspected construction. In fact, once our kids were at High School when Principal was tired of slippery floors from kids coming in from the rain, he chained a door shut that was the ONLY door of exit. Our oldest daughter knew to call the State Fire Marshal and let him know to inspect the school NOW, and left her name. They did, and promptly unchained the door and let Principal know, but not the name of the one who called in, letting him think it was the usual surprise check up.

Earthquakes: the earth quake in Virginia fairly recently was felt here. We have concrete slab on grade so when my chair moved I recognized it as an earthquake, went straight to computer and logged on that I felt it. Once years ago I suspected an earthquake when I was again sitting and slab moved, found it it was in Maysville, Ky. I've always been fascinated with earth sciences so I was excited, not scared. Just as glad NOT to be in the west coast area!!!

Gayle thought of you today when DH and I disagreed on something and had to laugh. I suspect all couples can be honest and admit that disagreements are going to happen and if I often do as Carol Sue does and simply say "sorry" , I suspect my DH also knows I'm just thru with the discussion.

Mary I look forward to coming here to read what each of you are doing and about your lives. Even if we have the same things to say, it is ok with me.

Today DH and I went to Dr for eye exam. He had a real scare with tumor in his spine last fall that they thought was cancer, but WAS NOT!!! I asked him if he was scared before surgery and you will love his reply. He said "No, I wasn't scared. I trusted GOD above to do what was best for me, and He did!!!" Wow! Of course we also had him in our prayers and he thanked us for that.

Just finished reading Bill Moyer's book Healing and The Mind He had made a TV series of this and if I remember it was on PBS TV. The book was fascinating, but took me long time to read. Lots to think about.

Last edited by love2garden; 06-30-2015 at 06:54 PM. Reason: storm stopped me
Old 06-30-2015, 08:09 PM   #96  

Hi everyone..I'm exhausted right now...I went shopping..needed new summer clothes. Not cause I've lost weight, darn it, but because mine were so old. Dh has even been telling me I ought to buy some. Not sure he was prepared for about $200 worth...but really that's not that bad these days if you buy several pieces. I'm actually a real cheapo these days when I buy clothes...I was once a whole different gal..and maybe if I ever lose weight again, I may change back into more or a shopper/spender, but now it's just not that much fun. But I was happy to find some things that fit pretty well even a couple summer dresses! Besides the dresses, I got shorts, capris and tops...three each. That's a whole lotta shoppin' for me! Feel like I'm finally prepared for summer and it's felt like summer for several weeks already..

Carol Sue - Now this is MY opinon...but I think that the reason meat products are so bad for people now is that in our modern culture, most people simply eat way too much of them and we also eat a lot of fat and sugar and white bread products. Sugary drinks are a bit part of the problem. I've seen young mothers telling their kids to drink their juice, I look at the bottle, bag and it usually has very little real juice in it and often the number one ingredient is sugar! All that PLUS food additives in most things and esp in the candy, PLUS less physical activity... No wonder Type II Diabetes and high cholesterol is now found in young kids!! I see this in some members of my family. It's a very scary scenario. I don't eat many eggs but do now and then. I would actually like to eat them two to three times a week as I do believe they are healthy. I like them but for some reason but even though I usually have a slice or two of low-carb/cal WW bread with them they don't keep me full very long. I'm not a big breakfast eater either even though I used to. It seems like I crave something sweet and creamy for breakfast these days. I haven't bought anymore mocha mix because it upsets my tummy, so these days I'm drinking high protein smoothies for breakfast. Usually add some fresh fruit and some flax seed meal. It taste good and fills me up pretty well.

Glynne and Carol Sue -I HATE bickering with my dh and so does he really but we do fall into it now and then. I like your approach, Carol Sue. Sometimes I too just say I'm sorry because I am sorry what ever it was has caused the bickering. Or I often say, oh well, maybe you are right (which still allows for maybe you aren't). Of course this is if I do feel I'm right. I simply apologize if I realize I'm in the wrong. Sometimes after thinking and praying on it, I realize I am in the wrong believe it or not!! Then I'm so glad if I didn't argue about it.. I try to remember to ask God for a special blessing of His grace each morning (or whenever I think of it) and find that makes these situations easier to handle. It seems like when I do that I am able to keep calm and think of a soft answer which helps so much. Believe me I am still learning and hope this doesn't come across as if I think I'm prefect because it wouldn't take much time with me to know I'm not at all!! Besides my dh would probably tell you if you asked. Definitely a work in process.

Today I found another place that sells grilled veggie sandwiches...well really it's pita bread but they make it into a roll like a burrito. Pretty tasty. I stopped to buy some tea and it was recommended to me. Can't remember the name but it was in the mall food court. Really enjoyed it.

A family member borrowed my vacuum and I need to vacuum...hoping she brings it back tonight. My house needs it!

Last edited by maryea; 06-30-2015 at 08:13 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:59 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I googled choline and didn't see anything about it being bad for the heart. I know you can't believe everything you read or hear. I personally feel that eggs have a lot of nutritional value. I think I eat a fairly healthy diet. I eat all the food groups, but I don't eat much fruit and not many starchy carbs, although they are something that always tempts me. I don't eat many sweets, but last week DH bought some cookies that are my all-time favorite. They are called Pinwheels. They are chocolate covered marshmallow with a graham cracker base. I have always loved them and only bought them rarely for a treat. I haven't had them for years. I ate about 5 of them last week and were really glad to see that the package was empty, but today when I went to the store DH told me he wanted another pkg. I asked him why he wanted them when I was the one who was eating them all, but he said he ate them too. That's very odd because normally he doesn't eat chocolate. I will have to make myself stay away from them this week and see how many of them he eats. It's going to be hard.

I also don't eat many salty snacks, like chips or pretzels, but this week I bought something in the produce department called Snappea Crisps. They are sugar snap peas coated with something and baked. I'm telling myself they are healthy because they are sugar snap peas, but I think I'm only kidding myself. They sure are good! They are light and crispy like a potato chip. The ones I bought last week were black pepper flavor and this week I got wasabi ranch. I liked the black pepper better. I hope I get tired of them soon. I don't need to be eating more snacks.

DH and Rusty went to bed, so I guess I'll go in, too.

Good night!
Old 07-01-2015, 11:33 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

I'm back. Are we not doing monthly threads anymore?

Today is July 1 - first day of many fiscal years. I am making myself a Fiscal Year Challenge - get down to 145 lbs by June 30, 2016.

Anyone want to join me?

Lynn
Old 07-01-2015, 12:39 PM   #99  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

I'm at goal weight but can cheer everyone on?
Old 07-01-2015, 01:15 PM   #100  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG's,

It is a nice sunny day here right now. 50% chance of rain most of the day until about 3pm, then it drops to 30%.

PT yesterday. Some of the exercises I don't like much, but I keep on ~ they seem to be helping (lessen this sciatic pain).

I enlisted Maddie's help in cleaning the bathroom mirrors this morning. I can reach only so high up, so I put her up to stand on the counter and sprayed the windex and she reached the high up parts for me.

Lynn ~ glad to see you back. No, we are not doing monthly threads anymore. There are so few of us now ~ only about 4 of us that have been posting regularly. They don't like the threads to get over 500 posts, so when we get close to that, we ask Bobbi to start us a new one. Maybe she can add to the name of it so it is easier to find the current one. Something like Golden Girls 2015 part 1, 2 or what ever. The last one lasted about 4 months.

I'll join you Lynn ~ in your challenge thing. It looks like you don't have very far to go. I don't really have any time frame in mind and no particular number in mind to reach, will just try to lose as much as I can by the date you said. My husband and I are doing that Eat to Live Diet by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. DH's brother (a doctor) follows it himself, recommends it to his patients, and so recommended it to us. We have been doing it for a month now.

Sandy ~ Confession ~ I made it almost the whole month, before messing up. On Monday, I was frustrated with Maddie. Fixed her a sandwich per her instructions. She took one bite and spit it out. Normally, I would just fix her something else, and we ate her left overs. But now on this diet, the stuff she eats, is not part of what we can eat. The waste just bugs me. So I ate her sandwich ~ it was just ½ of one. But that began a slide down the slippery slope and I ate several other things from then on for the rest of the day that I shouldn't have. Oh well, onward. I think I was also frustrated because the weight had been dropping a little each day, but steadily. Then it kind of slowed down and had been going up and down the same couple pounds, but not making any further progress. Perhaps, once school starts back up again and I can get back to some kind of exercise and pay closer attention to drinking more water, things will improve. For now, I'll just keep plugging away, eating the right things. I like the food and am not hungry, so that is a plus.

Carol Sue ~ oooo ~ I like the regular sugar snap peas just like they are. I fix up a plate of raw veggies, the sugar snap peas, baby carrots, broccoli and cauliflower ~ and dip it into some ranch salad dressing. Been trying to do like you do and eat more vegetables. I love those cookies you were telling about, but better get those out of my mind ~ LOL.

Mary ~ it sounds like you had a successful shopping trip even though you ended up tired. Excited for you about your new clothes and that you were able to find things that you were pleased with the fit. I hate clothes shopping ~ nothing ever looks good on me. When I do buy, it is out of desperation, or I will buy some of the T-shirt type tops when I see one I like from Walmart ~ because I know the size I need and that they will fit.

Sandy ~ good for your daughter knowing how unsafe it was for the students to have only one door available to get out of the building. Glad you had a good day at the arts festival. Sounds like a nice day. Sorry that you got so tired. Glad you get to enjoy your daughter's artwork.

Yea Bobbi for getting to goal weight. Yes, cheer us on please.

About earthquakes ~ we had one in Maine back in the 80's. Nothing major ~ and not a thing that happened very often up there. Like you Carol Sue, I was in bed a the time, and felt it shake, I thought it was a big truck (we had a paper mill right beside us and big log trucks passing by) rumbling by. I don't think DH felt it ~ he was not to bed yet. My father-in-law lived out in San Francisco back in the 80's when they had that big one there. He was driving at the time and described seeing the telephone poles swaying.

Guess I'd better go do some more stuff.

Hope you all are having a good day.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:49 PM   #101  

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynne View Post
I'll join you Lynn ~ in your challenge thing. It looks like you don't have very far to go. I don't really have any time frame in mind and no particular number in mind to reach, will just try to lose as much as I can by the date you said. My husband and I are doing that Eat to Live Diet by Dr. Joel Fuhrman. DH's brother (a doctor) follows it himself, recommends it to his patients, and so recommended it to us. We have been doing it for a month now.
Hi Gayle,

I have been trying to get back to 145 for about 3 years! Was there & then started gaining. Hopefully, this year, I will get there.

I just do calories. From everything I have read, it comes down to calories & exercise. If you eat 3,500 calories more than you burn through exercise, you gain a pound. If you exercise enough to burn 3,500 calories, you lose a pound.

Between a bunch of health problems & a GREAT vacation, I have not been doing much exercise & have been doing a LOT of night-time grazing.

My objectives are to exercise more & eat less.

Lynn
Old 07-01-2015, 06:30 PM   #102  

Another busy day running around, first got a manicure, then a haircut. Wasn't quite as satisfied with the cut this time but it's not too bad, just that one side is a little higher than the other. She said it is just the way she brushed it. Hope she's right as when my hair grows out it tends to get a sorta squared off look on top and a bit higher on that side anyway. Then I realized it's a small detail in the grand scheme of things.. Today I've done well on my eating plan except for the timing, too much time between meals, can you believe that! Usually it's the other way. The program doesn't like that I am in bed so long...well, somethings aren't likely to change.. I have to say it is easy to find food ..cause no need for anything special. I had a hot dog at Target today then came home and had several baby carrots and a glass of milk...no problem. I don't really like hot dogs that much but it was the best protein I could find there and it actually tasted pretty good! Even though I haven't really lost weigh (I've cheated a lot in the evenings), I feel less bloated and slimmer at least until I look in the mirror.

Lynn - Glad you're back! Trips do not help with dieting..

Glynne - I very well know what it's like to get so frustrated clothes shopping you just grab something...anything to get it over with! Been there too many times, and I'm trying not to do that anymore. I was surprised to find all these new clothes at Sears...usually Pennys is my go-to store these days.
I am also well to familiar with getting off track in a small way and that leading to a greater binge. I read an article that talked about something similar that kinda helped me think differently the other day...hoping it will help me in the evenings if I remember it.

Bobbi - You are always welcome to keep us on track! LOL You have always inspired me.

Carol Sue - I'm familiar with the pinwheel cookies and they are good. I think I'm familiar with about every cookie and candy out there, unfortunately.
I've been around those aisles for many years.. Sweet, salty and sweet creamy call out to me..definitely my triggers.

Sandy - Hope you are feeling ok and enjoying the summer days.

Last edited by maryea; 07-01-2015 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:54 PM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryea View Post
Lynn - Glad you're back! Trips do not help with dieting..
Hi Mary,

Biggest problem with the trip was I irritated my foot & couldn't wear shoes - therefore, couldn't exercise.

I finally got a cortisone shot & am now pain-free. Today was my first day on the treadmill in almost 2 months.

Lynn
Old 07-01-2015, 07:43 PM   #104  

Lynn Amazing what a cortisone shot will do. Enjoy wearing shoes again. I'd love to be down to the number u started with.

Mary How well you did on your shopping trip! Sure feels good to have some new clothes.

I'm wearing some new pants that are super comfortable. Good thing because it was a day of in and out of car, and such all day.

Gayle Thank goodness we can always start again, and we shall overcome!!!

Carol Sue I tried to find Kelp to day but couldn't. Where did you find yours? The store I used to buy such things in doesn't exist now.

Our granddaughter who is still in college sent me a text about her new job, and that she is getting an apartment near our youngest daughter's safe apartment. Those two gals are to be reckoned with.

Relaxed now after great massage. So fortunate DH insists I maintain the weekly appointment and I have the best gal around who really knows how to get my muscles working properly.

Sandy
Old 07-01-2015, 08:30 PM   #105  

ouch that sounds terrible, Lynn...I've heard those shots do wonders! Glad you are back exercising. I recently had the opportunity to buy at a great discount through my son's work and got a recombent bike. We haven't been going to the gym like we were so I use it...my goal is 30 min when we don't go to the gym, but have to admit mostly I only use it for 10 min but at least its something. I also try to just move a lot throughout the day.
Closed Thread