Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 06:57 PM   #76  
Jacksonville, FL

Breakfast...two scrambled eggs

Lunch...1/2 cup pineapple blended with coconut water...didn't like it...
V8 juice heated(like tomato soup)

Dinner...grilled chicken thigh
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
Old 06-06-2014, 07:48 PM   #77  

weather has been sunny but cool..I did some housework today,my home said bless you steve not feeling well today,his new pain meds are not working.. mr cranky pants is back. his new aptments arnt till July. for all rosey

breakfast
coffee
instant oatmeal

lunch
tuna salad
4 ritz crackers
crystal lite punch

snack
apple slices with p butter

dinner
1 c chili
1 corn muffin
cukes and tomatoes

snack
blended coffee mocha
Old 06-06-2014, 08:08 PM   #78  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

I'm not talking about yesterday's menuDang banana bread. Bruce was hungry for banana bread, he even stopped at the store for the bananas. I have a super delicious recipe using sour cream in it, really moist. Did 1 eat one thick slice? NO
Did I eat 2 thick slices? NO Did I eat 3 thick slices? YES. I told Bruce to hide it.

I have stayed on track today.
Breakfast: Fiber One, Almond milk, Flax & chia seeds

Lunch: Flat Out rolled around celery, peanut butter PB2 and 1 slice bacon.

Super: ground turkey and ground hamburger mixed together for a hamburger on low calorie bun, dill pickles, catsup, slice of jalapeno velvetta cheese on top.
Ground beef and cabbage casserole.

Donna...You are a amazon at 5' 7" Lucky you! I was 5'4" in high school and like everyone else...I'm shrinking. Last time I was measured at the doc's office I was just barely 5' 3".
Old 06-06-2014, 10:20 PM   #79  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good evening GG's,

It was a nice day today. We were invited to an end of school party at Maddie's school. The teacher handed out an award to each kid for something they had done well during the year. Then she had put together a slide show of things the class had done during the year.

Maddie behaved pretty nicely today. I asked my husband for help though ~ because even though she was behaving, it is a long day, and I reach a point where I start to get itchy and feeling stressed ~ I just want to relax and maybe check out 3FC or Facebook ~ and you just can't relax when Maddie is here. It makes me feel like I want to stuff my face (my long time remedy for combating stress) and I don't want to start doing that.

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Take care
Old 06-07-2014, 07:58 AM   #80  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Happy Week-end. We're celebrating Bruce's 71st birthday tomorrow and grilling out. My daughter is a vegan and has to eat gluten free. Funny how she doesn't eat meat and Bruce and I are both BIG MEAT EATERS. Tiffany is always posting the cruel treatment of slaughtered animals for food, it is sad but God put those critters on earth to feed us.Want me to get off my soap box?

Last edited by Bobbolink; 06-07-2014 at 07:59 AM.
Old 06-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #81  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies. Yesterday's menu
Breakfast
Bacon sandwich PCF
Lunch
Sausage sandwich w lettuce tomatoes
Snack
Beef jerky p
Popcorn C
Supper
Boiled crawfish P
Corn C
Onions free

I missed a couple fats. Don't think it will hurt

Bbl
Hugscanim
Old 06-07-2014, 02:38 PM   #82  

Sorry I was in dh's truck riding in the fields. Bumpy ride. The ending was supposed to be hugs Cajun. Lol. That sure didn't come out right. We are picking up the boat and heading to the camp and fishing in the lake. Be back tomorrow!!
I'll be back Monday posting my menu. You know that's really helping me. If I want to eat something I shouldn't I think about having to post it.

Gotta pack my overnight bag and scoot outa here.
Have a nice weekend!!
Hugs
Cajun
Old 06-07-2014, 03:24 PM   #83  

Height: 5'3"

Hello GGs! Hope you're all having a good day. Looks like you're eating good at least! I'm alone today as dh went to a retirement party. I'm planning on boiling some chicken and perhaps make chicken and dumplings for my son as he loves them in case he can come for lunch tomorrow. Not sure it will work out but I need to use up the chicken anyway. Maybe do a little cleaning I didn't get done this week, that's all my plans for today...exciting life, right?

I bought a new keyboard and mouse yesterday and am trying to get used to them. The keyboard is ok, has a lot of buttons I don't know what they do, but it is larger than I'm used to and I keep bumping the mouse against it. Still considering whether it's for me or whether to take it back for a cheaper one that would also be smaller.

Our son and his GF dropped by last night to get their pickup which dh was using. It is always good to see them. I'm so happy they are closeby.

My eating so far
breakfast
PB mocha frappe made with almond milk

lunch
2 slices of canned peaches - last in the jar, I just had to eat them!
Grilled cheese sandwich made with SB, low cal ww bread and 1 slice cheese
4 large radishes

Bobbi - My oldest dd is like that, she means well but I eat meat and always will. I don't eat a lot though, just a little each day. I think until after the flood man was vegetarian (if not vegan), but after the flood God permitted the eating of certain animals. Perhaps by then it was needed to control their population, or may have been something to do with man's physical labor however I should think they had already worked very hard since leaving the Garden. If I think about eating meat too much, I get kind of turned off and yet I can't give it up entirely either. I do think they should be treated and slaughtered in the most humane way possible. Once I saw a bunch of people slaughtering a pig and it made me upset about how they were behaving. They seemed to be enjoying the killing! I was with my dh's family as they were picking out a little goat to slaughter and cook for a big dinner. After seeing the people with the pig, I grabbed the kids and we went and sat in the car. I think killing of anything...man (as in execution) or animal should be done in solemness. On the other hand as a nurse, I've seen people die after terrible illness and it was a time of joy and peace for both the patient and the family as they were tired of living and were ready to go and the family was sad to lose them but happy they were out of their suffering.

Glynne - I am the same way...I love my gc but I need a little time away now and then too and they constantly need attention in some way it seems. Usually my dh is here and we kind of take turns with them. Bedtime always falls to me though. I enjoy it if they are good but if I'm very tired and they are very rambunctious it can be difficult and I have to ask for extra grace from above to get through it.

You were talking about heights. I used to be 5'5 but had shrunk down to 5' 3 3/4 but after working with PT I have grown a little bit as I am now 5'4"!

Last edited by maryea; 06-07-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 03:30 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

OK - on to phase 87 of my weight loss journey. Got up this morning & decided to re-join Weight Watchers. This year have tried 1-1-1, Jenny Craig, and Bob Harper's Skinny Rules. Am up about 14 lbs since this time last year. I feel like I am at sea & grasping a straws to keep from drowning. Hopefully, 1 will save me. Tomorrow would have been my sister's birthday. I have been REALLY sad thinking about all the things we always did together.

OK - today's menu

Breakfast - Protein Bar

Lunch - Whole Wheat pasta w veggies, salad, ff dressing

Dinner - chicken, whole wheat couscous, & spinach

Evening snack - Weight Watcher chocolate raspberry bar

Keeping my fingers crossed that I can stick to this!

Lynn
Old 06-07-2014, 07:02 PM   #85  
Jacksonville, FL

I did simple start WW for 6 days then simply filling for a month and now am leaning toward that but posting calories on MFP ....good luck...
Old 06-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #86  
kosherveganchick

S/C/G: 178/112/108

Height: 5'1"

The only way I have been able to stick to my new way of life has been to stay away COMPLETELY from any and all foods containing wheat.
I have never in my life been so successful at combating my stress induced binges or my sugar addiction. THis for me, this staying away from wheat in all forms has been a liberating experience
Today I ate
protien shake, (gluten-free)
Lunch left over brussle sprouts, broccolli and carrot/sweet potato/ginger soup(yes, home-made)
dinner.. salad with 1/3 avocado, tablespoon of home made hummos( no sugar, no preservatives)
protein powder mixed with coffee and ice
Old 06-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #87  

breakfast
coffee mocha

lunch
popcorn chicken( wallmart deli)
1/2 c macaroni salad
iced tea

dinner
diet chix ranch pizza
sm salad
Old 06-08-2014, 09:52 AM   #88  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG's,

Bobbi ~ Another question about the soft serve almond milk stuff ~ do you have to use some sort of frozen fruit? or can you just use the frozen almond milk, a little liquid almond milk and maybe some vanilla?

And another question I meant to ask before but forgot what it was before I could ask Do I remember reading somewhere that you said you fry up bacon and then freeze it already cooked for later use? Do you just thaw it out and then crumble it up?

Enjoy your cookout for your husband's birthday.

Hello to everyone else ~ be back later. Have the grocery shopping to do first.

Hope you all are having a nice weekend.

Take care

Last edited by glynne; 06-08-2014 at 06:03 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 12:03 PM   #89  

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone! I am looking forward to church this morning and hopefully some time with our son. I gained another half pound this week and know it is because I have gone back to evening eating in a big way! For some reason all rules are off (in my head) after dinner. I do not believe it is real hunger, it is habit but it's a bad habit.

Otherwise...yesterday I went to a big sale at BB&B...they are moving a few doors down and selling off a lot of stuff at 60% I got picture frames, candles, a picture to hang in our foyer, drinking glasses, and carpet cleaner. I also returned the keyboard I just bought for a smaller one that fits better on my desk slide-out shelf. It is much more comfortable.

Time to eat breakfast and get ready. Hope you all have a good Sunday.

My eating so far today:
breakfast
2 sl ww toast with little SB and tiny amt of jelly
abt 1/2 cup cantaloupe

Lunch - Chinese restaurant
1 1/2 vegetable eggrolls
About a cup of chicken chop suey - it was about 1/4 of the whole dish - brought home rest

PM snack
PB mocha frappe made with almond milk, fiber and a stevia added.

Later pm (abt diner time but just before going on our senior service at church)
a bunch of radishes

dinner
small serving of chicken chop suey - very few noodles, mostly veggies with little meat (same with lunch)
PB mocha frappe made with almond milk, fiber and stevia

Last edited by maryea; 06-08-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-09-2014, 08:54 AM   #90  

Good morning ladies. I had a gain this morning. What. Why? Haven't a clue. But......... I think I'm eating on the max side of the diet. I quit. I have not lost nothing on this 1-1-1. I'm going back to dukan diet. Meat and vegetable and cutting the carbs. So today is day 1. I will stay off the scale until next Wednesday because that's the day I want my weigh in day to be.
Dh and I went to 2 different lakes this weekend and caught nothing. I'm guess it was too much fresh water. We had a lot of heavy rains thus past month.
I have work to do so no time for personels.
Have a good week ladies.
Hugs
Cajun
Closed Thread