25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together - Thread3

You're on Page 16 of 36
Go to
  • Renee, Jude and Aiada

Still in my holding pattern.

Have a good week folks!
  • Food for Thought: The starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in mind. Strengthen Your Desire! Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down...

Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future. ~ Deepak Chopra ~

He who gets up one more time than he falls, makes it through...

In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest! --Henry Miller
  • Zumba'ed my brains out last night. My instructor changes out the dance steps all the time and it is a real motivator builder! No opportunity to get bored!
    Down one pound from two weeks ago.
    This is good. I want to stabilize and find my happy set weight point.
  • You're doing great LucindaArrowSpark!

I need to cut more breads out of my meals. It will be hard because I love it so much, and it always make me feel full. However, I want to love my body more, so I will slowly decrease in the amounts.
  • Corinna, you can do it! You're getting very close to your goal weight!
  • Thanks Renee! Some days I feel so motivated, and then I hit a few days of the lows. I guess we all do. Maybe it is just a hormone thing. Anyway, your encouragement bright a spark back to my willpower again. Thanks.
  • Stayed the same this week...not really surprised...will do better next week
  • Start 1/20 @223.1# & Target = 198.1
    6/28 = 211.5 = -11.6 (-.5 this week)
    7/5 = 211.1 = -12
    July 12 = 210.7 = -12.4
    7/19 = 210.3 = -12.8 Halfway!
    7/26 = 209.9 = -13.2
  • Down 2.4 lbs. this week.

Corinna and Renee - You both have shown good losses before, and I know you can both get things moving again

Aida - Your losses have been so consistent, good job!

Lizzie - Don't get discouraged. Sometimes we just have to power through to get where we want to be, even if our body says WHOA, hold on a second.
  • That's great Jude

Bummed this week but it's my fault I'm up by three
    I lack a sweet tooth - it's the other S word that I caved to. Amazing what salt can do to you. This happened a couple of weeks ago and then I went back to normal in a couple of days. Water is my friend.

It's a beautiful day here and I hope it is for you guys too.

Have a good weekend folks!
  • Sorry I am late to report in for weigh-in. I was away on a camping trip this weekend and had a good time. Did a bit of hiking too. I weighed in this morning and am happy to report I am down 3 pounds.

Good job June and Aida. Your both did good this week.

Hang in there Lizzie and Renee. You can do it. You can and will do it.
  • Good job, Corinna!
  • Yay Corinna You are getting sooo close to goal!
  • That's excellent Corinna
  • Thank you Renee, Lizzie, and Jude!! You all help to keep me focused and staying on track. Love the encouragement from the group.