25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together - Thread2

You're on Page 16 of 34
Go to
  • Stroll sitting at 0 lost but really about 3 lost and 3 gained as usual up and down over and over with no real connection to anything...but I am having more energy and doing more...hope to add walking back in soon as this freeze is over...
  • Did ok yesterday....one day at a time......
  • Hi Renee and Deelou. Little steps, little steps will all add up to the big change. It may take longer, but it will last longer. I am still here backing you on your effort. Only positive thinking, you will do it, it will happen soon. You will see it. I know you can't wait. It's so exciting. The change is happening already. Can't you feel it. Don't let it stop. Keep the feeling going. Your gonna do it. Yes you are!!!!

Breakfast today: Mixed salad with veggie bacon on seeded toast.
    Brunch: Celery with natural peanut butter.
    Lunch: Salad wrap
    Supper: Brussels sprouts, vegetable gyozas, natural peanut butter and table water crackers.
  • Before & After
    ....which one do you want to be? Let's get motivated and do it. Yesssss, go go go, think thin to win!!!!!

• Darius-How many push ups and sits ups are you doing now? How often? I need a exercise buddy to inspire me. Maybe we can match each other.
  • Quote: Darius-How many push ups and sits ups are you doing now? How often?
    Well it is usually a different number each week. I only do it as part of the xbox kinect exercise video that I have, and I only do it twice a week or so. Usually I walk for 1 hour every day.
  • Okay, so it would be hard to compare then. I do walk every day too, for an hour in the morning and about 45 minutes at night. However, I need to get back doing push ups and sit ups. I did 2 sets of 10 push ups today. However, they were more of a desk modified push up. I will work my way back to the floor push ups some day.
  • Just a bit of Humor for you day.
    Smile

• Just a few more too for you...
    Today was a long busy day. Still sticking my diet with only good food and exercise. Just tired today.

• Still doing good this week. Hopefully the scale will be happy on Saturday
  • Just had to post....down 1 pound!!
  • Deelou
  • Hey there - I've been away but I've been thinking about all of you.

There are some new folks - WELCOME!!

Corinna - you're doing great
    Dee - that's wonderful.
    Renee - I hope the scale is happy for you this week.

I seem to be holding steady - we'll see what Saturday brings.

Have a great day or evening!
  • How is everyone doing - it is Friday weigh-in day.
    My scale went back up last weekend after last Friday's weigh-in and has been high all week. It only started going back down yesterday.

25/30 Pound Goal - Let's Do It Together
    Goal: 30 lb
    Start date: 6 Dec 2013

12/06 .... 138.6 kg .... start
    12/13 .... 136.3 kg .... -5.1 lb
    12/20 .... 135.9 kg .... -0.9 lb
    12/27 .... 134.4 kg .... -3.3 lb
    01/03 .... 133.7 kg .... -1.5 lb
    01/10 .... 133.0 kg .... -1.5 lb

-12.3 lb TOTAL
    41.2% of goal reached
  • Excellent, Darius.....you inspire me