3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Age 50+

What the H***! Is this hormones? Argh!

Old 07-29-2014, 03:22 PM   #16

S/C/G: 212/202/150

Height: 5'9

Where did you travel to for a year? Are you ok now? Did you mention that you re-gained some weight? Is this because you lost the weight too rapidly, or what changed that led to this gain? Are you still on a diet?
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 06:44 PM   #17
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/see sig/143

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Wow, so many things I can relate to, my TOM got closer together,for a time every 2weeks, from 4 weeks like clockwork for years...now the last couple months I have this like phantom period, all bloated and cramps, no flow, then the next week a relatively regular one. I'm all for the off switch!

I also have little warm flashes, not hot flashes, crave more spicy foods and have no one in my or DH's family who have gone through this "regular". I find that pretty disturbing, so few women seem to have had a regular peri/menopause.

Wishing everyone the best, good to know we're not alone

...as you eliminate the options that don't work, you can't help but eventually stumble upon what does. -Kaplods

Thanks to Diana and GardenerJoy for threads that keep me going month after month!

DH
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.