Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2013, 10:17 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Bobbi!!! So glad to hear from you....And that you are on high ground!!! We are still finding stuff that we moved here from Colorado 4 years ago!!! But it is starting to get organized~! I had tried every way I knew how to get in touch with you.. Even sent you a PM on your Facebook page. So glad to hear from you----Yep!!! said it twice!!! Good Luck on Saturday!!!
Old 06-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #152  

Hi everyone. another nice day. im trying to train my little dogs to go outside in the "poop" pen( side door where we have a fenced area just for them). they are paper trained so i put some used potty papers outside and showed them where and left the door open,hoping they would get the hint. hmmm this going to be harder than i thought. but they love running in and out lol. im off to anchorage tommorrow to see the plastic surg,i'm excited and nervous at the same time but for sure will enjoy the day shopping with dd and grdd. Bobbie glad you checked in and are high and dry. garage sales are a lot of work,hope you make money and get rid of your treasurer's.howdy to all rosey :wave;

breakfast
coffee

lunch
cottage cheese duo( it comes with its own side of fruit,100 cal)
iced tea
expensice cherries

snack
coffee mocha smoothie
celery sticks with p butter

dinner
grilled ham patty
1/2 c potatoe salad

Last edited by akrosey49; 06-25-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:52 AM   #153  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Bobbi,

Glad to hear you are safe & "un-flooded."

I started Jenny Craig at 152 a little over 3 weeks ago. Today at 145. I am back to healthy eating - salad every day at lunch & vegetables every day at dinner. Every night after dinner, I have some kind of dessert (about 150 calories).

Tomorrow, I go to JC to get weighed. I plan to tell my counselor that I will be making my own lunches & dinners for a few days next week. They have good breakfasts & desserts, but their lunches & dinners are awful.

Lynn
Old 06-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #154  

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrosey49 View Post
... im off to anchorage tommorrow to see the plastic surg,i'm excited and nervous at the same time but for sure will enjoy the day shopping with dd and grdd.
Hi Rosey,

Good luck tomorrow with the plastic surgeon. How did you decide what weight to do the surgery?

Lynn
Old 06-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #155  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Bobbi - so glad you checked in! I had visions of all your hard work being for naught... and then I had visions of all those moose heads floating down the street!! Glad you're okay!

Rosey - good luck on the morrow. Are they scheduling it? Good thoughts!

Lynn - glad you're back on track.

CK - is Ginger doing well?

Nothing to report. I feel good today, no pain... yay! Later, lovelies!
Old 06-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #156  

Hello everyone!! Sure is a hot day here today----we are sitting at 97*... The pool is going to feel pretty good this afternoon. I like to go out between 2 and 4 and that way I get a little bit of sunshine too but get to stay cooler! This is a picture through the window, of the pool we got and I'm liking it.

Ginger seems to feel pretty good. I'm hoping that after we see the vet on the 2nd. we can cut her water pill back to a 1/2 a pill a day. She started out one twice a day, and now is on one a day. But if we aren't paying attention we end up with messes on the floor. Last night I let them out at 10:30 which is normal time, then I got up and let them out at 2:30am and then set the clock for 5:30am and let them out again.. no messes!! YAY!! But since she seems to be doing better and not coughing so much we might be able to cut it back to 1/2 a pill-- which hopefully will keep her heart and lungs clear and she won't be so prone to the accidents so much.

Not too much on the agenda today.. going to sit back and watch General Hospital now and then hit the pool. Got some housework done this morning and maybe finish it later this evening...after my play time in the pool!!

Have a Great Day!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #22.jpg (26.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 06-26-2013, 08:53 PM   #157  

Height: 5'3"

Didn't do much today except go to the gym and housework. Changed sheets, dusted ornaments and places that often doing get done in living room and a little in family room, mopped kitchen floor plus daily work. At the gym, I walked/jogged track 14 min (one mile) and rode bike 20 min plus used three weight machines. These days I usually do three reps on the machines or sometimes split that into two sets of 10.

I finished the mystery I was reading, it was really good. I'm now reading a book on Meditation (Christian). It's a re-write of an old book, and I just started it.

Breakfast was pb mocha made with almond milk and 1/2 banana

Lunch was cottage cheese with 5 crackers and 1/2 banana. Still hungry so drank a Slim-Fast Shake.

Afternoon snack was sunflower seeds and 4 small pcs chocolate bar.

Dinner will be grilled tilapia spread with a little Smart Balance, Sauteed spinach and zucchini in small amt olive oil. Dh will also have rice but I don't think I will.

Eve snack - the challenge..hopefully just 1/2 apple with a little pb.

Karen31 - Glad to hear Ginger is doing so much better!

Donna - Glad you have no pain today..no pain is a beautiful thing!

Lynn - You're doing well on JC. I was wondering how their food tastes. I'm tired of eating food I don't like. My sister likes Nutrisystem pretty well. I tasted their coffee drink and it was yummy.

Rosey - Good luck with those puppies! And the surgeon!

Glynne - Your pain sounds terrible. I hope you get some relief soon. How many years until you can retire?
Old 06-27-2013, 09:03 AM   #158  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Donna...love the thought of the moose heads floating away...ha ha, good one.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:54 PM   #159  

Hi Everyone,

Good Jenny Craig day – down another 2 pounds. This makes 5 pounds in 3 weeks. My goal was to lose 20 pounds ¬– so, I am Ό of the way there! This week, I will do 2 days on my own & 5 days on JC and see how I do. Now that I have my fridge full of fresh fruits & veggies, should not be too difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess1 View Post
Bobbi - Nothing to report. I feel good today, no pain... yay! Later, lovelies!
Hi Donna,

“No pain” is a GREAT thing to report! CONGRATUATIONS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
Hello everyone!! Sure is a hot day here today----we are sitting at 97*... The pool is going to feel pretty good this afternoon.
Ginger seems to feel pretty good. I'm hoping that after we see the vet on the 2nd. we can cut her water pill back to a 1/2 a pill a day.
Hi Karen,

Enjoy your pool. Glad that Ginger is feeling better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryea View Post
Lynn - You're doing well on JC. I was wondering how their food tastes. I'm tired of eating food I don't like. My sister likes Nutrisystem pretty well. I tasted their coffee drink and it was yummy.
Hi Mary,

Food is pretty much like the diet frozen foods you find in the grocery store. I HATED Nutrisystem. Whenever I started falling off the wagon, my threat to myself was that I needed to get back on track or I would have to eat Nutrisystem again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Donna...love the thought of the moose heads floating away...ha ha, good one.
Hi Bobbi,

Your husband should live with my dentist. He has walls full of dead heads also.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:56 PM   #160  

Morning everyone. i'm glad to be home. i was really tired when i got home. hot shower,some advil and bed was the answer. the apt went well. the surg said that my procedure would be more involved than i thought due to the scars i allready have and my med history from previous surg. i also found out i have a hernia ( didnt know that) and they can fix that at the same time. hosp stay a week to 10 days if all goes well and no complications. i need to loose as much as i can safely,have a catscan and labs, and see a nutrionest.i liked her alot. then its all sent to the ins company and see if they will approve this.never had so many pictures of my body befor and after the examine i felt like kneaded bread dough lol. my dd and grdd and i went shopping at michaels, and the big mall and out to eat at Red Robin. i had a whiskey river bq chix wrap it was soooo good. i ate half and brought the rest home.the drive was beautiful and i didnt fall asleep like i usually do lol.today steve is going to anch for one of his procedures. we tried to cordinate trips but his dr only does surg on thursday's and my apt was hard to get and didnt want to cancel. then on the 2nd of july he has surg again to remove the tumor on his back. sheeesh we will be gimps together. you probably wonder if my surg is worth the risk's but i want this more than any thing. soo its ago for me. hope your day is splendifforous rosey
Old 06-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #161  

Height: 5'3"

Haven't got much done around here today. Cleaned the bathroooms, did a few exercises, made bed, took out trash..that's it. Need to get with it..it is almost noon! Dh got up at 5:30 and went fishing, I slept in and have been online mostly since. I didn't do too badly on my eating yesterday, but still need to drop one pound to get back where I was. Up and down I go...

Rosey - Reading about your day yesterday made me tired! I'm proud of you for pursuing your goals but actually you are already my heroine just because of how well you've done already. Praying for you.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #162  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Good Morning....anyone know why I have to log in every time I want to post? I changed my email address and have subscribed to this thread, what am I missing here?
Old 06-28-2013, 10:13 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Bobbi I'm having the same trouble. It's not keeping me logged on.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #164  

Did you choose to "Keep me logged in"?
Old 06-28-2013, 04:17 PM   #165  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Rosey - I read your post three times and didn't see a date of surgery. Is it there and I missed it? It does sound pretty involved, with a long hospital stay! Your risk will be less than others' risk, because we'll all be pulling for you... and that's worth a LOT.

I haven't had any trouble with 3FC is quite a while... knock on Wood!

I'm in the throes of ennui....blah, blah, blah, and blah.... I'm ready for the weekend!!!

Later, lovelies!
Closed Thread